Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2010, 08:10 PM

4,829 posts, read 6,930,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eek View Post
lol @ this bull.

first off, you're going to take back the country from the big spending democrats? were republicans hibernating for the past 8 years???? after we spent insane, obscene amounts of money on two wars?? what about the economy and the job market?

lol @ ma voters. you have decent healthcare but those of us not in ma can't get it. thanks a lot.

lol @ the wench that decided to go on vacation when she should have been doing her damn job.

smh at this. the dem party is crap and the republican part is even bigger crap.
a bunch of hooligans that pulled the wool over everybody's eyes in 2000 and in 2004 and they have done it yet again. lol @ america for falling for this trap.

yet again.

this country <<

lol @ weak ass dems that do nothing. its time we actually fight for what we believe in. f a political seat, you got elected for a reason, do your damn job instead of bending over backwards for the party of no. they didn't freaking vote for you, we did.

f politics in general. more of the same all around. more of the dems being a backboneless, no tongue party and more of republicans being an all white, all male, sexist, xenophobic, prejudiced party.

and i love how anything negative that happens is obama's fault.
oh, excuse me

bambi
bamma
bammi
bamy
hussein
barry hussein
bam
etc.

lol @ calling this guy out of his name at every opportunity possible. lol @ obamanomics, obamany, obamania and whatever else grade school title ppl can come up with.
I think this belongs in the Invitation to Lefties thread! Spin, spin, spin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2010, 08:15 PM

1,255 posts, read 3,196,507 times
Thank you Massachusetts!!

Ok I say if they pass Health Care without Brown there haqs to be a march on Washington the likes they have never seen before

hillman

Old 01-19-2010, 08:18 PM
eek

3,574 posts, read 7,734,977 times
so we should march on washington not about the state of the job market, not about the state of the economy, not about being in an unjust war, not about overstaying our welcome in afghanistan, not about education reform but against healthcare reform?

oh ok. i get it. it makes perfect sense coming from a republican/"conservative," considering 2000-2008.

Old 01-19-2010, 08:20 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,306,908 times
Come to think about it - The Tea Party Beats Obama !!

Guess the Kool Aid Party members had better start drinking some tea as I have been telling you people that the majority of Americans are against Obama and his policies.

If you do not think this group is not a force in America you have a rude awakening coming.

Old 01-19-2010, 08:23 PM
eek

3,574 posts, read 7,734,977 times
so the majority of america voted obama in and that entire majority turned on him in less than one year?
yeah, ok.

obama hasn't really pushed any of his policies into fruition because the party of no keeps standing in the way. he hasn't done anything. he hasn't been able to.

bush messed up so bad that obama's first year has basically been cleaning up the past 8. we, the liberals, aren't getting what we voted for at all because of this.

Old 01-19-2010, 08:26 PM

6,183 posts, read 6,075,065 times
Not really sure how Obama loses. His favorable opinion ratings compared to any potential Republican candidate still say he'll win re-election easily and he still has a pretty hefty majority in both houses. If anything this is what happens when you run a lawyer who's never run for office on a budget and don't even bother campaigning until the last minute. Oh well, hats off. Even though I wouldn't have voted for him, I hope I'm proven wrong and Brown does a good job.

Old 01-19-2010, 08:49 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,474,737 times
Obama and all Dems lose big time!

Hey Dems - be afraid...really afraid. More will fall - many more.

Old 01-19-2010, 08:54 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,498,624 times
Man...I bet Ted Kennedy's rolling over...big time...in his grave right now!

Old 01-19-2010, 08:57 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,474,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
Man...I bet Ted Kennedy's rolling over...big time...in his grave right now!
You beat me to it. Ol' Teddy has rolled over...and is now facing down.

Old 01-19-2010, 09:05 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times
Sure; his 43% in one year is great. Just keep telling yourself that and rememeber that the election loss tonite is Bush's fault.Bet alot of demcratic congressman and senators are remembering Bill Clinton saying that any democrat has to move to the center to govern as president. Also remember that Brown was prety much a unknown and wasn't taken seriously just two months ago. and Croakley was given a easy ten point margin just a month ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections