Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 05:09 AM

1,106 posts, read 2,953,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
SO, who feels this person deserves props now that not one but two partially nude pictures have been uncovered of her. Pictures she lied about when signing her contract with the pageant people, pictures that will more then likely make her loose her crown as Miss California?

But the point of this thread is that she expressed her opinion on gay marriage, which she has the right to do. It's shameful how there is such a double standard in this country.

Regarding the nude pictures and lying about them, she is, and probably will continue to pay a consequence for that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2009, 07:21 AM

4,721 posts, read 15,612,132 times
Today, new topless pictures have surfaced of her adding "liar" to her resume. She apparently insisted that she never posed topless and Trump will decide today if she must give up the crown.

I would suggest they start looking for brains to go with the beauty from now on. One who can speak eloquently and thoughtfully on subjects (whatever the opinion)rather then one who sounds like a moronic fool should be a goal.

Old 05-12-2009, 07:26 AM

370 posts, read 1,016,059 times
Props to Hitler.

Old 05-12-2009, 07:27 AM

370 posts, read 1,016,059 times
I really hope I dont have to explain that comment.

(But I will anyway. I'm not comparing the two.I'm saying giving "props" to anyone for just speaking their mind is stupid.)

Do I get props now?

Old 05-12-2009, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturdayskids View Post
I'm saying giving "props" to anyone for just speaking their mind is stupid.
I would agree,its what we do here in America.

She was asked a question, she responded like a bubble head. Her opinion was lost somewhere in the "I think I believe".

Old 05-13-2009, 09:34 PM

3,650 posts, read 9,210,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainegirl View Post
But the point of this thread is that she expressed her opinion on gay marriage, which she has the right to do. It's shameful how there is such a double standard in this country.

Regarding the nude pictures and lying about them, she is, and probably will continue to pay a consequence for that.
Oh there you go, trying to throw facts and rationality and stuff into this dog pile-on. What's wrong with you, you gay-hater?? How dare you think she should answer a question honestly even though she knew it would likely cost her dearly? That makes her stupid and a bigot and blah etc blah!

(seriously nice try, but I think you'd need a steak knife to cut through the stupidity and immaturity this thread has disgressed to.)

Old 05-14-2009, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey2000 View Post
Oh there you go, trying to throw facts and rationality and stuff into this dog pile-on. What's wrong with you, you gay-hater?? How dare you think she should answer a question honestly even though she knew it would likely cost her dearly? That makes her stupid and a bigot and blah etc blah!

(seriously nice try, but I think you'd need a steak knife to cut through the stupidity and immaturity this thread has disgressed to.)
I see opinions. Its what we do here. Its what you are happy Saint Topless girl did. We would be "stupid and immature" to fault any poster for doing so.

Old 05-14-2009, 08:09 AM

814 posts, read 2,306,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joey2000 View Post

interesting you don't think her answer was stupid and immature. LOL

if someone were asked if mass murder is justified and they answered yes. i suppose any criticism and backlash makes them all stupid and immature.

Or do you agree that homosexuals should be stoned to death? yes, i think they are sinners and deserve that as well as go to hell.

i suppose any criticism of that makes them stupid and immature. After all, they had a right to express their opinion.
LOL

Old 05-15-2009, 08:45 AM

5,092 posts, read 14,829,069 times
When I look at those hot "topless" pictures, what she thinks, believes, or says just doesn't enter my mind.

If she plays her Trump card right, the girl will have a bright future ahead of her, and it won't be as a philosopher, preacher, or politician.

Old 05-16-2009, 11:46 AM

12,406 posts, read 18,968,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by akm4 View Post
I think the religious right could find a much better mouthpiece. Ms. Prejean's nude photos, lying bout them to pageant officials and repeatedly breaking their rules about interviews and appearances make her more of a distraction than an advocate.
Yup. Good Christian girl with a boob job and lying, saying she would have won had it not been for that question.

Trump said they ran the numbers extracting that question and answer and she would NOT have won.

She just sounds like another right wing publicity who-er-monger like none-Joe-the-none-Plumber who left the party due to none-response.

If she did not know the nude pics were being taken, why is she smiling right into the camera? Why is her perfectly coifed hair not being messed by the balmy breezes? It was staged, that's why.

Well, she's just as good a Christian as most of those who we see in the media, I guess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts