Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2016, 03:43 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Go-pro video by a Russian hool.

Grand theft beer Marseille.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAPodNXjkBU
Back in Soviet day this disturbing behavior wouldn't have been tolerated by the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, and neither the wearing of these decadent green striped pants would be approved.
Soviet people wouldn't have any of it.

Old 06-13-2016, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelbg View Post
There is nothing less intelligent than a soccer fan.
I don't even understand why it's allowed on international level.
If they want to fight locally - club against club, that's about internal rules and customs.
I don't think it should be allowed to be taken across the borders.

Old 06-13-2016, 06:47 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,018,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelbg View Post
Anyone know if Hungarian females are hot?
not an easy question - they're basically distant cousins to our country but when i was there it's hard to say how to place them on the "hot scale". Still maybe macedonian/bulgarian are sexier than hungarian but need more data.

Old 06-14-2016, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejulbe View Post
Ahhh, nostalgia.....don't you remember goverment supported hooliganism? The "wrath" of Mother Russia...you must be very young...Dynamo, Spartak..those thugs very big during the 70'..
No nostalgia, I was joking)))

Quote:
You probably don't remember that according to the party, most Russians were hooligans at one time or the other...
No, they were not, although it's true that Russians (*the people*) are more on the rowdy side.
However if they were not, they wouldn't have survived through all their wars, conquests and upheavals. Heck, even living in Russian country side requires a lot of guts - there is a lot of wilderness out there.
So yes, overall Russians are tougher and stronger in spirit than most of Europeans - can't blame them for that. And children are more mischievous, robust and less organized - it's all true.

Quote:
you probably used levis or heard the Beatles, the Who, love western media..you were a hooligan.. If I were to perform a class analysus, you are abviously a petit bourgeouis..
No, I am from the "Soviet intelligentsia" class, so unlike the "petit bourgeouis" we were wearing the modest means of our families as the budge of honor, because the majority of us were from the upper class BEFORE the revolution. (Plus overall the "material prosperity" traditionally was not highly regarded by Russia intelligentsia.) So no, no "Levi's" for me, since they were obtained on the Black market, for the Black market price.
"Listening to "Western media?"
It was badly jammed, but yes, my grand-parents were listening to it, and I could hear it from the other room, while doing my school home work)))

Quote:
hooligan, yoy propable used your red scarf for some sinister goal.

No hooliganism during the Soviet Union..jjjaja..a HOOLIGAN COUNTRY.
Are you talking about "Spartak" fans ( because I vaguely remember those red-white striped scarfs)?
Why yes, they were around back in Soviet day, but there was NOTHING on Moscow's stadiums like what I see now. Nothing of this kind, since the S.U. was a "police state" and that kind of activities was prosecuted right away.
As for being a "hooligan country" - amazingly enough, during the football matches we discover that actually England is the one as well. Who would have ever thought, since for the most part, that country presents itself as "highly polished and civilized."
So for the first time I discover a similarity between Russia and Great Britain actually - this huge rift between the "upper and lower" classes. Only Great Britain comes across mostly represented by its higher class, where Russia comes across as more represented by its lower class.
Yet both classes are there all right, in both places, and that those Adidas truck suits are worn in both places is not a mere coincidence as I learn now)))

Last edited by erasure; 06-14-2016 at 10:07 AM..

Old 06-14-2016, 12:53 PM

^
P.S. Ughh... I meant Adidas tracksuits - forgive me Ariete))))

Old 06-14-2016, 03:28 PM

1,150 posts, read 1,107,058 times
The least attractive from my experience are easily the Russians, too many dodgy haircuts and shellsuits. The only attractive Russian was Maria Sharapova, not great, but reasonable, just a bit of a cheat though.
Italian women and Irish women are the most attractive, also better dressed.

Old 06-15-2016, 08:55 AM

2,587 posts, read 1,594,380 times
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder, try walking down Avenida da Liberdade, or Rua Augusta, in Lisbon, Portugal, or around the Stare Miasto, (old town), Muranowska, or Królewska, in Warsaw, Poland.
There are no such things as unattractive women in Europe, just picky guys who need eye tests.

Old 06-15-2016, 09:49 AM

87 posts, read 75,592 times
I think Albanian girls are much hotter naturally than Bulgarian girls to be honest. I mean our (Bulgarian) girls are hot and dress sexy but once you see them in the morning with no make up... They need lots of it and know that lol. But I guess them being Muslim means they're off limits to me. BTW, most people think I am French, judge for yourself.

Old 06-15-2016, 01:48 PM

1,304 posts, read 1,127,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean-Francois View Post
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder, try walking down Avenida da Liberdade, or Rua Augusta, in Lisbon, Portugal, or around the Stare Miasto, (old town), Muranowska, or Królewska, in Warsaw, Poland.
There are no such things as unattractive women in Europe, just picky guys who need eye tests.
Ur denying my existence, mate, it's kind of a jerk move on your part, you know?

But really, what's so bad about being unattractive that you feel the need to lie about it? Yeah, there are ugly people in Europe. So what?
There's people with awkward faces, weird body builds and hunched poses. Do you think we're lowering the continent's value with our very presence?

And no, not "everyone's pretty" in their own way, this fairytale they try to sell doesn't make other people react with less disgust when they see us walk by, so instead of shuning unattractiveness away as if it were a pest you'd do us all a favour if you went with "Yeah there's unattractive people in Europe, and that's not a bad thing. Anyone who thinks so is a horrible human being."

The moment you stop selling the idea that ugly is bad is the moment when people will stop shaming us.
Even better, if dudes stop feeling entitled to eyecandy they won't feel personally attacked by unattractive women and we will be allowed to walk the streets without fear of dealing with abuse from random morons.

Old 06-15-2016, 02:20 PM

87 posts, read 75,592 times
cheeseshop
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe