Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2015, 03:54 PM

662 posts, read 1,008,201 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Julia, only 37% of Peru is Amerindian
??? Peru is 95%> Amerindian

Now if you tell me chile is 30% Amerindian ..that could be

I see Peruvians daily..none of them looks spanish, or whatever European or black.
They look Amerindians and or sometimes it's hard to distinguish them from south East Asians like thailandeses..they look similar.

Also exuadorians are 70% or more Amerindians.

This are the South American immigrants in Italy. Never seen one that look ad indeed with Spanish and or European ancestry.
They look precisely like ancient incas

Old 02-08-2015, 04:27 PM

4,680 posts, read 13,435,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalya_ View Post
Most Georgians are pretty pale. Why do some people think they are darker? I haven't been to Georgia, but there are many of them in Russia . Their skin colour doesn't really seem different than that of other people. Maybe they have adapted to the colder climate! (jk )
Yes I don't disagree that there quite a few Georgians who are pale-skinned, though many of them have also acquired Russian (East Slavic) admixture as well. Since those nations are neighbors have also shared some history. However even in Russia, they know that the people of the Caucasus are usually darker than the average "Nordic/Northern European-looking" Russian.
According to the National Geographic Genographic Project results released in 2012, fairly recently. The Mediterranean genetical component was found to be highest among Caucasoids from the following regions; the Levant, North Africa, Southern Europe, the Caucasus and Iran. Amongs Georgians, the Mediterranean genetical component frequency was found to be at 61%. This is higher than most countries of Southern Europe (Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece and Bulgaria). European populations laying at a more northern latitude have lower frequencies of Mediterranean gene, though it is present in every European population.

Old 02-08-2015, 04:34 PM

4,680 posts, read 13,435,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by julia90 View Post

I see Peruvians daily..none of them looks spanish, or whatever European or black.
They look Amerindians and or sometimes it's hard to distinguish them from south East Asians like thailandeses..they look similar.

This are the South American immigrants in Italy. Never seen one that look ad indeed with Spanish and or European ancestry.
The average Peruvian has a much higher Native American/Amerindian ancestry than most other Latinos. Their average European ancestry frequency is 32% Europoid/Caucasoid. They are definitely not as European as the people of Spain or Italy or France who were probably the first white colonists of that country.

Peruvians living in the highlands are 95% Native American/Amerindian!

Old 02-08-2015, 04:55 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,938,262 times
Quote:

Julia, only 37% are Amerindian. The rest are mixed race, except a few percent who are only white or black. If you want to go by what you see, then to me Perú is 99% mestizo, not Amerindian. You are confusing what you see for reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxonwold View Post
The average Peruvian has a much higher Native American/Amerindian ancestry than most other Latinos. Their average European ancestry frequency is 32% Europoid/Caucasoid. They are definitely not as European as the people of Spain or Italy or France who were probably the first white colonists of that country.

Peruvians living in the highlands are 95% Native American/Amerindian!
Julia seems to think that the entire country of Perú is 95% Amerindian only. Not true at all. Regionally in the Andes, maybe. But in Trujillo or Lima, where the vast majority of the population lives, it's not 95%

Old 02-08-2015, 05:03 PM

213 posts, read 298,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Here in Portugal that is not the case. People in real life are much darker than on TV, there is a kind of racism just like in Brazil, where most people in soaps are much lighter-skinned than the average Brazilian.
And there are a lot of women with black or dark brown hair who die it blond. One can often see it at the hair roots, when their black hair grows back. After all, they don't die it every day

(Singers Gwen Stefani and Shakira are also naturally dark-haired, but known for their blond hair.)
Brazil no have "average people".... this is São Paulo.

http://s2.glbimg.com/R2yB9QOHBPrVwyN...0130411098.jpg

http://www.blogdacomunicacao.com.br/...4/paulista.jpg

http://img.r7.com/images/2013/04/11/...6&no_crop=true

Look like Milan maybe. Many many younger girls in Sao Paulo and most frequently is South, are taller than 5'7 or 5'8.

Last edited by Rozenn; 02-11-2015 at 11:13 AM.. Reason: Copyright issues

Old 02-08-2015, 06:17 PM

Yes they look like Italians and or spaniards but with a bit black and Amerindian admixture.

Actually this would be the future of Italy too.

Returning to Peruvians.. They look like pure incas.

Old 02-08-2015, 06:19 PM

To me saulaulians are maybe racist..they don't want to mix with other brazilians like blacks

Old 02-08-2015, 06:29 PM

This is racism..sorry.

Do blacks from other part of Brazil who immigrate in Sao paolo are inetgrated?

Old 02-08-2015, 06:31 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,938,262 times
Quote:
Yes they look like Italians and or spaniards but with a bit black and Amerindian admixture.

Actually this would be the future of Italy too.

Returning to Peruvians.. They look like pure incas.
But they're not pure Incas, that's what I'm saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParanaBoy View Post
Brazil no have "average people".... this is São Paulo.

Look like Milan maybe. Many many younger girls in Sao Paulo and most frequently is South, are taller than 5'7 or 5'8.
Brazil pretty much looks like every other city in América. Argentina is the only other country, besides Canada and the US, that's majority white.

Old 02-08-2015, 06:42 PM

Europe in some place is no more majority white.. But I would like integration in Europe. Not segregation.
I see segregation in Italy on extra europeans immigrants.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe