Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2021, 06:49 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,853,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post

That's what I think ( or rather hope) that they are making things up, but to my horror they are NOT.

Here is the proof yet again that the project "Let's make Donbass Q eer" is indeed supported with the US help and with American money.

https://twitter.com/KyivPride/status...53087916855320

That's exactly what KievPride is stating here.
Yes that proves the entirety of your posts of fluff were all true.

Za vas, za nas... za gei-Donbass!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2021, 10:12 PM

4,159 posts, read 2,843,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
You're not making any sense either.
I don’t know. I guess I didn’t expect all this lgbt news and in ways I barely follow the connection.

Old 05-18-2021, 11:00 AM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heel82 View Post
I don’t know. I guess I didn’t expect all this lgbt news and in ways I barely follow the connection.

I'll explain to you the "connection."
So the most impoverished now and corrupt "free and democratic" country in Europe, that has a war going on in the Eastern part of it, has a president who is fixated on "joining the European Union," in order to break away with Russia.

At that, he is relying on help of some other insignificant former Soviet block countries, such as Latvia- Lithuania-Estonia, that are hostile to Russia, hoping that somehow they will help him to push his request ( if not the demand) through.

At the same time, the current Ukrainian government, is grappling with the problems in the Eastern part of its country, where the population is not very friendly to the aforementioned government.

It keeps on shooting at the people that are already out of its control and killing them, while on the part that it still controls, it can't even afford to pay the miners their salaries. (Donbass is traditionally a miners region, where people work in this industry generation after generation - so it's a blue collar region.)
So the president of Ukraine, ( who is a puppet of the US government,) keeps on running to Americans for an advise how to deal with this restive region, in order to not to lose it completely.

And American president ( Joe Biden that is) finds nothing better but to advise to "culturally integrate" Donbass, while sending the LGBT community from Kiev there, to teach Donbass "European values."

(I guess because Donbass is too "Russian-minded" and not "tolerant enough.")

At least that's what Russians are reporting.

Sounds farfetched, but when I went to Ukrainian LGBT sites, they are confirming that the project " Let's make Donbass Q eer" was made possible by the "heartfelt support of American people and USAID."

Hope this helps.

Old 05-18-2021, 12:22 PM
DKM

We'll have to take your word for it because I don't spend my time reading "Ukrainian LGBT sites".

Old 05-18-2021, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
We'll have to take your word for it because I don't spend my time reading "Ukrainian LGBT sites".

Well thank you, because I usually go to a great length to verify the information coming from the Russian sites.

That's where I learn a great deal about the actions of American gov. *behind the scene* - stuff that you usually won't find on MSNBC or CNN.

And it's not about the US only.
Lately I've noticed that Great Britain is popping up in Russian news in connection with Ukraine, and their growing hostile actions ( and rhetoric) towards Russia.

Things that make you go "hmm..."

I find it all extremely interesting.

Old 05-18-2021, 02:18 PM

2,215 posts, read 1,320,351 times
Quote:
So the most impoverished now and corrupt "free and democratic" country in Europe, that has a war going on in the Eastern part of it, has a president who is fixated on "joining the European Union," in order to break away with Russia.

At that, he is relying on help of some other insignificant former Soviet block countries, such as Latvia- Lithuania-Estonia, that are hostile to Russia, hoping that somehow they will help him to push his request ( if not the demand) through.

At the same time, the current Ukrainian government, is grappling with the problems in the Eastern part of its country, where the population is not very friendly to the aforementioned government.

It keeps on shooting at the people that are already out of its control and killing them, while on the part that it still controls, it can't even afford to pay the miners their salaries. (Donbass is traditionally a miners region, where people work in this industry generation after generation - so it's a blue collar region.)
So the president of Ukraine, ( who is a puppet of the US government,) keeps on running to Americans for an advise how to deal with this restive region, in order to not to lose it completely.

And American president ( Joe Biden that is) finds nothing better but to advise to "culturally integrate" Donbass, while sending the LGBT community from Kiev there, to teach Donbass "European values."

Sounds farfetched, but when I went to Ukrainian LGBT sites, they are confirming that the project " Let's make Donbass Q eer" was made possible by the "heartfelt support of American people and USAID."

Hope this helps.
Appreciate that summary. I don't usually follow pol. news.
Blaming other countries of “vaccine diplomacy” is just so dump, when global vaccination inequality could prolong the pandemic. If the coronavirus continues to mutate, that could make it more infectious and resistant to vaccines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6Q-f1g9zTU
May 18, 2021, Hindustan Times
Biden pledges 80 million Covid vaccines overseas; takes a dig at Russia & China
@1:46
Bidden added that US won't be expecting any favours from allies in exchange of the vaccines

Old 05-18-2021, 04:44 PM

4,159 posts, read 2,843,148 times
Quote:

Hope this helps.
Since you are interested in different opinions, I’ll give you one. This feels loaded (“insignificant” countries “hostile to Russia”). I feel like the word “Mother” is missing. But this also has the added effect of navel-gazing. Bad pr makes for thin gruel. But life is short, and carry on.

Old 05-18-2021, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heel82 View Post
Since you are interested in different opinions, I’ll give you one. This feels loaded (“insignificant” countries “hostile to Russia”). I feel like the word “Mother” is missing. But this also has the added effect of navel-gazing. Bad pr makes for thin gruel. But life is short, and carry on.

Yes, I was talking about the insignificant for the EU countries ( that is they are not contributing much financially to the EU,) such as Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia.

So relying on their help to join EU is unwise to say the least, when it comes to Ukraine.

But all three are promoting hostile to Russia policies, and that's where the current Ukrainian government hopes are.

How the word "Mother" fits in all this, I have no idea.

Old 05-18-2021, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbiter View Post
Appreciate that summary. I don't usually follow pol. news.
Blaming other countries of “vaccine diplomacy” is just so dump, when global vaccination inequality could prolong the pandemic. If the coronavirus continues to mutate, that could make it more infectious and resistant to vaccines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6Q-f1g9zTU
May 18, 2021, Hindustan Times
Biden pledges 80 million Covid vaccines overseas; takes a dig at Russia & China
@1:46
Bidden added that US won't be expecting any favours from allies in exchange of the vaccines

Well the first Pfizer portion landed today in Ukraine, the whopping 117, 000 dosages of it, under the Covax

world program.

That's what their news are trumpeting about.

At that, they are saying that some necessary component was not loaded on that plane that landed in Kiev today, so they can't start vaccinating people yet, until that component will be shipped to them as well.
Since from what I hear, the death toll over there is higher than in India ( in ratio terms,) these 117,000 dosages are at least something I'd say, even if it's a far cry from "two million" that their government kept on trumpeting about a month ago, as part of some magic "contract."
I do find it outrageous that US government prohibited Ukrainians to produce Russian Sputnik V, without providing Ukraine with any alternative, which left too many people dead, with the shortage of oxygen and other medical supplies in the country.

If some were considering Sputnik V as political weapon, and would prefer to end up dead rather than to use anything "Russian made" - that's fine, but other people at least would have a choice.

Last edited by erasure; 05-18-2021 at 08:46 PM..

Old 05-19-2021, 01:47 PM
DKM

Once again, you are posting things that are not true. Ukraine received its first 117k of Pfizer doses over a month ago. This week they are getting almost 500k. The fact that the diluent comes from another factory is completely normal, yet your Russian propaganda makes relevance out of nothing. You prefer invented facts and bla bla bla Russia as usual... Ukraine will only use WHO approved vaccines, so no Sputnik sorry.

What choice do Russians have? It seems to bother you not one whit that Russians cannot use anything but their own vaccines and they have the lowest acceptance rate of any country in the world that developed its own vaccine. Ukrainians have 3 vaccines to choose from, which is the same as most countries.

Last edited by DKM; 05-19-2021 at 01:59 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe