Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2020, 01:14 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Belarussian authorities are saying there were US passport holders among those detained.
Scrat, judging by what I am reading in Russian, Lukashenko is very evasive saying clearly WHO exactly those people are, that are "holders of the American passports." He keeps on saying that they are "married to American (women) working in the State Department," but they are not necessarily part of those 32 "Wagner" detainee. So it looks like he is saying that there are MORE detained people than that.

if you ask my opinion, Lukashenko is stirring the pot himself and muddying the water, since his situation becomes more and more reminiscent of that of Yanukovich back in 2014.

Quote:
The plot thickens.
It could be a way to tell everyone meddling in Belarussian affairs to knock it off also. I'm quite sure there's a lot of hands in the cookie jar.

No doubt.

Oh wait, here it goes for starters:

Among other people, the political strategist Vitaliy Shklayrov has been detained. He worked for political campaigns of Merkel, Obama, Sanders and Sobchak ( out of all people.)

Now HE has American diplomatic passport and HE is married to someone working in American embassy in Kiev.

(He was born in Gomel, Belorussia though.)

Now the next thing, judging by what I hear on today's "60 minutes" - the person who is going to be appointed as the next US ambassador in Minsk, is not making secret that she is planning to turn Belorussia into next Ukraine - i.e. yet another anti-Russian project.

Here she is, stating it in a pretty obvious manner (at 31:59) I don't know how much you can hear her because of the voice-over in Russian, but yeah...That's what she is stating. More war unleashed on Russia from that end (from Belorussia) - that's the plan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVCpdMvf76E
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2020, 07:48 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,572,686 times
Former diplomat, military score lucrative contract to steal Syria's oil

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/08/05/p...dor/index.html

That's why the 51 diplomats were lobbying for conventional military invasion of Syria. They missed out on their big payday.

Old 08-07-2020, 07:50 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,442,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Scrat, judging by what I am reading in Russian, Lukashenko is very evasive saying clearly WHO exactly those people are, that are "holders of the American passports." He keeps on saying that they are "married to American (women) working in the State Department," but they are not necessarily part of those 32 "Wagner" detainee. So it looks like he is saying that there are MORE detained people than that.

if you ask my opinion, Lukashenko is stirring the pot himself and muddying the water, since his situation becomes more and more reminiscent of that of Yanukovich back in 2014.

No doubt.

Oh wait, here it goes for starters:

Among other people, the political strategist Vitaliy Shklayrov has been detained. He worked for political campaigns of Merkel, Obama, Sanders and Sobchak ( out of all people.)

Now HE has American diplomatic passport and HE is married to someone working in American embassy in Kiev.

(He was born in Gomel, Belorussia though.)

Now the next thing, judging by what I hear on today's "60 minutes" - the person who is going to be appointed as the next US ambassador in Minsk, is not making secret that she is planning to turn Belorussia into next Ukraine - i.e. yet another anti-Russian project.

Here she is, stating it in a pretty obvious manner (at 31:59) I don't know how much you can hear her because of the voice-over in Russian, but yeah...That's what she is stating. More war unleashed on Russia from that end (from Belorussia) - that's the plan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVCpdMvf76E
Lukashenko hears the ticking of the clock. He's done a decent job so far but he needs to accept the fact that his days are numbered and apparently there is no successor to the throne.

This probably will result in chaos and whoever is most prepared to take advantage of it will take the day. I don't believe Russia is going to be ready and if Belarus falls to a junta like Kiev's then the entire north European Plain will be in the hand of aggressors.

Moscow will only have itself to blame.

Old 08-07-2020, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Lukashenko hears the ticking of the clock. He's done a decent job so far but he needs to accept the fact that his days are numbered and apparently there is no successor to the throne.

This probably will result in chaos and whoever is most prepared to take advantage of it will take the day. I don't believe Russia is going to be ready and if Belarus falls to a junta like Kiev's then the entire north European Plain will be in the hand of aggressors.

Moscow will only have itself to blame.

"To blame" is not even a correct word for it.

They can't blame themselves for what they are, the very essence of being the "Kremlin Inc" instead of the government that works on a basis of defending the national interests first and utmost, as French or Germans do for example.

Instead, the bastard child of the nineties, that "Kremlin Inc," decided to base its modus operandi on money, and once they decided to do that, the people in former republics didn't have much interest to join Moscow.
Because when it comes to MONEY, America does it better. MUCH BETTER, and thus it becomes a bigger magnet for the "republics."
So once Russia has been pushed down the wrong path ( because this "wild capitalism" is as destructive for Russia in the long run as "left-wing" ideology is for America,) the world began sliding into chaos slowly but surely.
I mean INITIALLY it didn't look like it - so what is a big deal when you tweak things here and there - say push Russia down the destructive path, destroy the potential market for Europeans this way, move production base to China - this doesn't look like chaos, but rather a consistent plan to accumulate as much money as possible, and then to throw this money into the gap separating the rich from poor in America, trying to remedy the internal problems.
Then the next logical step would be to denounce the "not so glorious past" of the right-wing foundation of America, and to climb on top of the world as the "one and only truly democratic power" that's out there.

Right?

Wrong.

Because that's where the chaos begins.

And the chaos begins precisely because it's Russia, that can do the "left thing" much better, since it's ORIGINALLY tuned to it, going all the way back to its tribal past. ( And by "Russia" I mean all of it - be that Ukraine or Belorussia - that whole continuum.)

No "Black momswall" against "White momswall," no "Black Lives Matter" with Antifa riding on its tail - none of that nonsense.

No LGBT with their rainbow flags, no riots and looting ( just look at Khabarovsk.)

See what I am getting at?

Last edited by erasure; 08-07-2020 at 12:57 PM..

Old 08-07-2020, 01:32 PM

OMG)))
Полный пеÑец)))
Just in, regarding the whole ordeal with those 31 Russians (some former Ukrainians) recently detained in Belorussia, in the wake of election there.
After the detailed investigation, it turned out that it was the plot of Ukrainian SBU, ( Security Service of Ukraine,) organized from Ukraine, with the purpose to set Belorussia against Russia AND to receive the extradited Donbass fighters.

As it turned out, Ukrainian SBU set up a fake company, recruiting "security guards" for some "oil company" first in Syria and then in Venezuela. At that, they were looking for people with "preferably with military experience in Donbass region."

( This would explain all the inconsistencies with air tickets provided by the group. As the record proves, the ticket booking was made from Ukraine. And in fact the group was initially halted by Russian custom officers, that questioned their paperwork.)

Once the group was in Belorussia, Ukrainian SBU alerted Belorussian KGB of their "suspicious presence" there.

Since "60 minutes" go to a great length to uncover all the details ( and Putin talked on the phone with Lukashenko recently regarding the matter,) this newest information seems to be plausible.
What a scandal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdR2LFM7D4U

Last edited by erasure; 08-07-2020 at 01:40 PM..

Old 08-07-2020, 02:29 PM

2,222 posts, read 1,326,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
OMG)))
Полный пеÑец)))
Just in, regarding the whole ordeal with those 31 Russians (some former Ukrainians) recently detained in Belorussia, in the wake of election there.
After the detailed investigation, it turned out that it was the plot of Ukrainian SBU, ( Security Service of Ukraine,) organized from Ukraine, with the purpose to set Belorussia against Russia AND to receive the extradited Donbass fighters.

As it turned out, Ukrainian SBU set up a fake company, recruiting "security guards" for some "oil company" first in Syria and then in Venezuela. At that, they were looking for people with "preferably with military experience in Donbass region."

( This would explain all the inconsistencies with air tickets provided by the group. As the record proves, the ticket booking was made from Ukraine. And in fact the group was initially halted by Russian custom officers, that questioned their paperwork.)

Once the group was in Belorussia, Ukrainian SBU alerted Belorussian KGB of their "suspicious presence" there.

Since "60 minutes" go to a great length to uncover all the details ( and Putin talked on the phone with Lukashenko recently regarding the matter,) this newest information seems to be plausible.
What a scandal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdR2LFM7D4U
This would make a good "Bourne" movie with a SBU twist.

Old 08-07-2020, 05:24 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,858,538 times
Wow the SBU is even better than MI6 and the CIA combined. All hail the bogeyman, Ukraine's non-Russian aligned government.

Old 08-07-2020, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbiter View Post
This would make a good "Bourne" movie with a SBU twist.

It was quite a twist I have to admit, so now I am waiting for the fallout of it all.

Old 08-07-2020, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Wow the SBU is even better than MI6 and the CIA combined. All hail the bogeyman, Ukraine's non-Russian aligned government.

Oh that's SBU all right - not CIA or MI6.
The intensity of hatred towards the Donbass fighters, the vindictiveness targeting them specifically, are very indicative of that.

As for "better than"?

You see how this smarta**ness ended up ( or rather there is more to come I suspect, now that Zelensky's gov. implicated itself not only in refusal to cooperate as in case of Minsk negotiations, but in direct hostile actions towards Kremlin.)

Last edited by erasure; 08-07-2020 at 08:37 PM..

Old 08-07-2020, 11:08 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,858,538 times
All they would have to do is release them in public in Dnipro and they would end up buried in a field somewhere...But I heard they just want to trade them for remaining prisoners.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe