Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2020, 02:08 PM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
It can be caused by putting insulin in the tea.

Ichoro...
I don't know what they put into that tea ( or rather hot water, because he put the tea bag there himself from what I understood.)
But I assume that that's where the poisoning took place.

I look at the dynamics of the whole event ( via the youtube footage/listening to the initial witnessing of his secretary, that was with him all that time.)

First he sits in the airport, sips that tea from a cup - all is good and normal, he chats with other people ( his co-workers.)
Then he proceeds to the flight, then after a few minutes into the flight he starts sweating, then he asks his secretary to talk to him ( trying to concentrate on the sound of her voice,) then he proceeds to the bathroom, where he starts literally screaming ( so obviously the whole process is developing in his body, whatever it is,) and then they find him there unconscious.

Then they have to urgently land the airplane in Omsk.

P.S. I will comment on your link later on tonight))
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2020, 02:25 PM

403 posts, read 221,333 times
Quote:

Navalny 'poisoning'

link
But, with metabolic syndrome sugar is rather high not low.
If someone put insulin in his tea - his blood sugar would be low.

Anyway, it looks like "metabolic syndrome" can cover a lot of diseases (high blood pressure, high blood sugar, high cholesterol), especially when doctors do not know what is going on.

I am watching 'Forensic science" on Netflix. There are some substances out there that metabolize very fast and do not leave traces. Might be something more sinister than insulin was put in his tea...

Old 08-22-2020, 02:48 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,228,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
I bet on alcohol problems.
+ I think that the family knows Navalny's diagnosis, but does not want to broadcast it. This is not a heart attack or a stroke (because these diagnoses have no problems with the public, this can happen to anyone), this is not chemical warfare agents, because Navalny was released to Germany (btw, this shows that Putin trusts Merkel, she will not cheat with a false diagnosis). This could be a drug overdose or alcohol problem.

But I haven't read much about it lately because I bought new headphones last week and I'm lost for politics at the moment.

Old 08-22-2020, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Arrow View Post
But, with metabolic syndrome sugar is rather high not low.
If someone put insulin in his tea - his blood sugar would be low.

Anyway, it looks like "metabolic syndrome" can cover a lot of diseases (high blood pressure, high blood sugar, high cholesterol), especially when doctors do not know what is going on.

I am watching 'Forensic science" on Netflix. There are some substances out there that metabolize very fast and do not leave traces. Might be something more sinister than insulin was put in his tea...

That would be my thought too.

And now, that you confirm that "there are some substances there that metabolize very fast and leave no trace" - I kinda sensed that they were holding him long enough for that to happen, constantly changing the story, and after *sufficient amount of time,* they told Germans "and now you can have him."

His wife was not allowed to enter his room because "she didn't have the marriage certificate" with her.

A red flag to me right there.

Last edited by erasure; 08-22-2020 at 09:17 PM..

Old 08-22-2020, 09:03 PM

Quote:

Navalny 'poisoning'

link

And now - back to your link, Ichoro))
So here it goes;

"Beside the oft repeated tropes, it's widely known and understood that Navalny is just not that influential in Russia. Despite the 5/6 eyes media claims."

A small correction; Navalny WAS, WAS NOT influential in Russia until recent times, when the protests began in the Russian Far East/Siberia and Belorussia.

While he might have been not "influential" all right, he was sure INSTRUMENTAL in facilitating those protests.

As I've already mentioned, his people were helping to organize the protests in Khabarovsk, and Lukashenko mentioned Navalny as well, when he said that there were "a lot of foreigners coming to Belorussia to stir up trouble, from Russia including - "Navalny et all" - or something like that.

And THIS is changing picture as far as "Navalny's factor" goes.
When there is too much agitation both on Eastern and Western borders goes for Russian authorities and they know the troublemaker, they can sure look at him differently from that point on.

( Not to mention that the reason he was in Tomsk (hello Curious About Russia ) in the first place, was his yet another investigation into corruption of yet another local governor (from "United Russia" I assume.)

But we'll wait and see what German doctors have to say.

Last edited by erasure; 08-22-2020 at 09:21 PM..

Old 08-23-2020, 12:19 AM

1,348 posts, read 624,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Oh pleeease people..
If Navalny would have had diabetes at THIS STAGE you describe, everyone would have been aware of it already long time ago.

Even Russian doctors in Omsk didn't dare to come up with this kind of stories ( about diabetic shock.)

The chief doctor of Omsk hospital called the real diagnosis of Navalny.
https://www.omskinform.ru/news/145091

Quote:
According to Alexander Murakhovsky, chemicals were found on the nails and clothes of the opposition leader. But this has nothing to do with the diagnosis.
Chief doctor of Omsk BSMP # 1 Alexander Murakhovsky announced the diagnosis of Alexey Navalny, who has been under treatment in this hospital for more than a day.

Earlier, Omsk doctors ruled out poisoning the opposition leader, and today it became known that Navalny... has a metabolic disorder.

– We conducted a chemical and Toxicological study yesterday. Oxybutirate and barbiturate not detected. But the research continues. To date, we have working diagnoses. The main one that we are leaning towards is a violation of the carbohydrate balance, that is, a violation of metabolism, " Murakhovsky said. – This may be caused by a sharp drop in blood sugar on the plane, which caused the loss of consciousness. Resuscitators from the institutes of Burdenko and Pirogov do everything possible to Navalny Alexey Anatolyevich was brought out of a coma.

Also, the chief doctor said that various materials were taken from the surface of the skin, clothing and nails. They found industrial chemicals that are used in plastic cups. Currently, doctors continue to fight for Navalny's life.

Old 08-23-2020, 12:50 AM

1,348 posts, read 624,219 times
A simple blogger and an ordinary citizen of Russia are given honors, as if he is at least a Minister.. Why would the Germans suddenly become so caring? I wonder if I fall into a coma, will the Germans rush to take me on a plane to Germany?

Old 08-23-2020, 01:15 AM

2,216 posts, read 1,020,797 times
To sum up a little. Terrible KGB, poisons their enemies right and left. So they reached out with their hooked fingers to Russia's last hope and the main threat to the Putin regime. Yes Yes . This happens all the time. Remember the case of the Skripali? That's it , and here it is again ! It's a strange thing, isn't it? Military poison agents, do not kill the opposition, somewhere in the basement of the KGB, experts on poisons are probably already shot for the third or fourth time . I'm telling you! **** But on the other hand, again a strange thing. The plane had not yet landed,had not stopped on the runway, and the entire Internet was already filled with cries of poisoning. Articles, headlines, reviews, reports, ready-made diagnoses, fell like a cornucopia. When did everyone have time ? Unclear.

Old 08-23-2020, 01:42 AM

2,216 posts, read 1,020,797 times
Just a few questions.
1) How is it that the information wave,so quickly and with so many information materials, rose so instantly?
2) How did it happen that with such promptness , a special medical avia evacuation organized . It was lightning fast, wasn't it?
3) what kind of money is used for everything? Who pays for all this?
4) Days for four or five, Navalny sounded from all the media, well, just a star. It is not heard, not seen, only glimpsed, and these days, there are a lot of mentions, just to the point of irritation a lot. Why would that be? Again, less than a week before the incident in certain media, just a wave of attention
5) Why can't poisons poison someone immediately and completely ?
6) Why does everything happen at the most unfavorable moment (for the allegedly poisoners') and with full publicity ?

PostScript. Note how timely everything happened. Russia has made a vaccine. things are going up. The world is full of talk about this vaccine. Plus, in cosmonautics, very interesting things happen. No, no, this isn't about Elon Musk's hipster boots )) And not about Musk's unfinished ship with a lot of problems. So, a lot of interesting things are happening in Russia. But no no! What are you, Russia is bad, we need other information ! And so, voila ! Everything is ready ! And then look at them, how arrogant! the vaccine they came up with ! Here ! A good man was almost poisoned ! Let's talk about it. But you can't talk about good things, taboo. Everything is bad in Russia, period.

Last edited by Turist; 08-23-2020 at 01:51 AM..

Old 08-23-2020, 07:29 AM

2,215 posts, read 1,321,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
You mean on this thread?

Have you seen this video of Ivan Vagner?
https://twitter.com/ivan_mks63/statu...30323806003205
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe