Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2022, 12:39 PM

2,216 posts, read 1,022,210 times

Advertisements

I read this topic on the forum and am amazed. Gentlemen, are you all really so wooden here? Are all of you
really that blind and can't put 2+2 together?
Although what I'm talking about, shouting about what a terrible Putin is, Putin, it doesn't require a lot of intelligence..
But in fact, I observe here, and not only here, extreme cynicism.
A kind of selective blindness, if you need something, you will invent it and pass it off as the truth (then-ah, we had incorrect data) but what is not profitable for you, you do not see point-blank, even if blood and guts are splashing right in your face.
Don't you all feel disgusted with yourselves here?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2022, 12:40 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Putin said that Russia has security problems in Ukraine, he turned to NATO let's agree on the status of Ukraine and the withdrawal of NATO weapons from Russia's borders. NATO replied that the alliance itself would decide what to do and whom to accept as its members, and that they were not interested in the opinion of one of the largest nuclear powers. Who are psychopaths and morons here?

Right on Maxim)))

Old 02-27-2022, 12:45 PM

6,467 posts, read 8,188,270 times
Quote:
Putin said that Russia has security problems in Ukraine, he turned to NATO let's agree on the status of Ukraine and the withdrawal of NATO weapons from Russia's borders. NATO replied that the alliance itself would decide what to do and whom to accept as its members, and that they were not interested in the opinion of one of the largest nuclear powers. Who are psychopaths and morons here?
Russia, of course, as Putin is clearly paranoid and butthurt and cannot accept that Russia is no longer a superpower.

Old 02-27-2022, 12:45 PM

12,426 posts, read 9,519,802 times
Quote:
Yessss... Putin masses his armies on Ukraine's border and says - let's agree that you'll do what I want, or else I'll invade Ukraine. And, since the West didn't capitulate, this is really all their fault. So unreasonable - they were asking for this invasion really, when you think about it.

Mind you, this is strikingly different from the other rationale provided of Ukraine conducting mass killings of children in the eastern territories, and Putin rushing to the rescue to save the children. So which is it?

Old 02-27-2022, 12:46 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,233,407 times
Сover of Time magazine (March 24 1999)

https://www.reddit.com/r/PropagandaP...mbing/d1c31dd/

"A massive bombing attack opens the door to peace"

Russia learns well from NATO's methods of resolving conflicts in Europe.

Old 02-27-2022, 12:54 PM

602 posts, read 495,950 times
Quote:
Ehmmm... the guy who is threatening with nuclear war?

Old 02-27-2022, 12:56 PM

2,216 posts, read 1,022,210 times
Quote:
And I will continue. after the ultimatum. NATO decided to punish Russia. Oh, are you so obstinate? Well, we will arrange a second Afghanistan for you. Hold on.
The scheme is primitive.
an order has been given, almost the entire Ukrainian army is being pulled together in the south-east of Ukraine, there are increased supplies of weapons, a large massacre is being prepared. And at the same time, the screaming starts everywhere. Oh! Russia will attack, it will attack! And at the same time, the shelling of Donbass has been brazenly intensified (here the West is blind, does not see).
How did you know? well, they planned the massacre themselves, that's why they knew.Naturally, Russia would not allow a second round of carnage. According to the plans of the West, they had to enter the Donbass with protection and get a protracted positional war. How wonderful and convenient. And they hedged their bets. so that it would be true ? Well, it's not for nothing that they shouted about the attack..

That's how it turns out. Not too difficult. Really?
That's my opinion.

This is very briefly.For the local public))

Old 02-27-2022, 12:58 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,020,583 times
Quote:

I notice how now Serbia and Turkey are cautious not to be 100% "allies" with America (something I don't wish to any country) yet my country in the middle is again the useless puppet who gets instructions from washington/brusells, thank god at least our PM for reasons unknown went full trump and called the Ukrainian refugees "good refugees, unlike the other refugees from Syria".

Old 02-27-2022, 12:59 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmptrwlt View Post
Putin had his puppet, but I guess the Ukrainians got tired of the inept and insanely corrupt Yanukovych

... and replaced him with even more corrupt American puppet Poroshenko?

Winning!

Old 02-27-2022, 12:59 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,233,407 times
I will describe cases of terrorist attacks on the territory of the Donetsk and Lugansk republics, which were made by the special services of Ukraine in 2015-2021. You will describe terrorist acts on the territory of Ukraine during the same period. Can you find at least one case of terrorism? Not an accidental death during hostilities, but a planned terrorist act? For example, when the Deputy Minister was driving his little daughter to school and his car was blown up? When many other regional leaders were blown up. I think you just don't know who exactly has been using terrorist methods all this time.

Last edited by Yac; 02-27-2022 at 10:15 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe