Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2020, 05:04 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Of course you are absorbing Russia's information war trying to get Ukrainians to distrust their government and blame all problems with their association with the EU. This crisis is Russia's big opportunity to try to convince gullible eastern Ukrainians of that. After their successful operation regarding the COVID - 19 protests, its easy to see why they think they can replicate this to bigger things.

Russia has been very active with the fake twitter and facebook accounts (even in the UK) but people are not believing it as much this time around. No doubt this will lead to more anti Russian actions down the road which Lavrov will paint as Russia phobia. Its almost like they want the world to hate them and don't care the consequences as long as the security services turned racketeer elite can stay in control of Russia's resources. Which are becoming more worthless by the day, but no fear, Trump is threatening to sanction Russian oil companies to force them into making a production cut deal.

Russia ( the OFFICIAL media that is) is preoccupied with CV now.

Ukraine pops up in the news only in connection with "look at all these stranded Ukrainians in the EU - do we have to take care of them too now? "

That kind of thing.

This is when it comes to OFFICIAL media - I repeat. I don't have time to follow all these "Glenn Beck types" (Ostashko, Starikov, and other "talking heads" that are plenty out there,) and what THEY have to say about any of it.

UKRAINIAN bloggers however that I follow, are reporting that Soros people are thrown out of the government lately, one after another. ( Dubinsky is the first one to report it straight from Rada, and he is anti-Russian by the way.)
But being pro-Russian or anti-Russian - they all share the same opinion it seems, that Ukraine is on the verge of disaster.

Last edited by erasure; 03-19-2020 at 06:09 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2020, 05:46 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
Quote:
Not at all. The Ukraine thing was a very real occurrence of disinformation. Those villagers aren't looking too foolish now though...
Why are you blathering!!! What Russia put forth about that incident was accurate. Those people were terrorized by a mob. Even Ukrainians didn't like it ffs.
Stop distorting the truth.

Old 03-19-2020, 06:24 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Of course you are absorbing Russia's information war trying to get Ukrainians to distrust their government and blame all problems with their association with the EU. This crisis is Russia's big opportunity to try to convince gullible eastern Ukrainians of that. After their successful operation regarding the COVID - 19 protests, its easy to see why they think they can replicate this to bigger things.

Russia has been very active with the fake twitter and facebook accounts (even in the UK) but people are not believing it as much this time around. No doubt this will lead to more anti Russian actions down the road which Lavrov will paint as Russia phobia. Its almost like they want the world to hate them and don't care the consequences as long as the security services turned racketeer elite can stay in control of Russia's resources. Which are becoming more worthless by the day, but no fear, Trump is threatening to sanction Russian oil companies to force them into making a production cut deal.

WHAT?!
(Sorry I kinda missed a lot of your writing,) but THIS?

I thought for a moment that you were enjoying the low price of oil ?..)))

Old 03-19-2020, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
WHAT?!
(Sorry I kinda missed a lot of your writing,) but THIS?

I thought for a moment that you were enjoying the low price of oil ?..)))
The mental gymnastics required to comprehend his musings are on the level of uncle Adolfs statement "Kick in the door and the whole rotten structure will collapse".

The rule garbage in garbage out applies.

What in the hell can the US sanction anymore anyway?

Old 03-19-2020, 09:23 PM

Kiev has shut down its Metro. Try that in Moscow.

Old 03-19-2020, 11:56 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,231,086 times
Despite active pressure on the ruble, it has not yet fallen below the 2016 level:

https://i.ibb.co/8cHw6Xx/photo-2020-03-20-08-54-33.jpg

Old 03-20-2020, 02:56 AM

I think that number of people hospitalized with pneumonia is now the only objective way to calculate number of people infected. But we need to understand a percentage of severe cases. 20%?

Old 03-20-2020, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Kiev has shut down its Metro. Try that in Moscow.

Rumors say that Moscow will be closed if the number of cases will exceeds 800 people.

https://t.me/bazabazon/3206

Old 03-20-2020, 07:35 AM

SARS-CoV-2 does not seem to be a laboratory weapon.

www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9

Old 03-20-2020, 08:53 AM

102,206 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
SARS-CoV-2 does not seem to be a laboratory weapon.

www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9
Why would it be a laboratory weapon?! And who would have produced it, the Chinese? It's well known the origin of this virus. Why do people have to circulate nonsense?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe