Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2020, 11:31 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
I think that an exact data will not be soon, an investigation is required. The jet burns during the fall (if the video is not fake). Given the neural tension experienced by Iranian air defense operators that night, I would not rule out a version of an accidental shot down.

Oh boy...
What the heck Ukrainians were doing there at the first place?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2020, 11:35 PM

1,348 posts, read 624,729 times
Quote:
Today he is already in Turkey.

Iran inflicted missile attacks on US bases. Iranian television reported 80 killed soldiers. I hope this is a lie and no one was hurt. Trump started another war in the Middle East.
This was to be expected. I assumed something like this, Iran simply had no choice. If he didn't respond, he would lose face, and most importantly, he would lose influence in the middle East. I hope that everything will be limited to these strikes, and I would not be surprised if it was by agreement with Trump. Something like, " here's a couple of bases for you guys, we're going to get someone out of there, and you're going to do a good job.". I think Trump is also not eager to get involved in a nuclear war.

Old 01-07-2020, 11:38 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,231,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Oh boy...
What the heck Ukrainians were doing there at the first place?

This is a regular flight. It seems like a sad Ukrainian tradition to fly during hostilities. There are a lot of questions to Iran, but maybe we will never get answers from there. Although, maybe this is a simple surprising coincidence and there really was some kind of malfunction that the jet caught fire in the air.

Old 01-07-2020, 11:40 PM

Quote:
This is a regular flight. It seems like a sad Ukrainian tradition to fly during hostilities. There are a lot of questions to Iran, but maybe we will never get answers from there. Although, maybe this is a simple surprising coincidence and there really was some kind of malfunction that the jet caught fire in the air.

To/from WHERE exactly?
Or do you know?

Old 01-07-2020, 11:44 PM

Quote:
To/from WHERE exactly?
Or do you know?

I did not understand the question. Flight "PS 752". Tehran-Kiev. Regular passenger flight.

Old 01-07-2020, 11:55 PM

Quote:
I did not understand the question. Flight "PS 752". Tehran-Kiev. Regular passenger flight.

I thought they were may be flying VIA Tehran somewhere else, but from what you are saying it was a regular flight from Tehran?
For whatever reason it never crossed my mind that Ukrainians are flying to Iran ( out of all places.)
And the flight had a lot of people on board too it seems...

Old 01-07-2020, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post
This was to be expected. I assumed something like this, Iran simply had no choice. If he didn't respond, he would lose face, and most importantly, he would lose influence in the middle East. I hope that everything will be limited to these strikes, and I would not be surprised if it was by agreement with Trump. Something like, " here's a couple of bases for you guys, we're going to get someone out of there, and you're going to do a good job.". I think Trump is also not eager to get involved in a nuclear war.

Now it all depends on Trump's reaction. If retaliatory strikes against pro-Iranian forces in Iraq and Syria, the conflict will be settled. If attack will on Iran, then this will a war, where Iran has no chance. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon and delivery vehicles, the US will turn Iran into the desert.

Old 01-07-2020, 11:59 PM

Quote:
I thought they were may be flying VIA Tehran somewhere else, but from what you are saying it was a regular flight from Tehran?
For whatever reason it never crossed my mind that Ukrainians are flying to Iran ( out of all places.)
And the flight had a lot of people on board too it seems...
Maybe tourists, I don’t know. Daily flight.

avia.tutu.ru/reys/ps_752/

Old 01-08-2020, 12:11 AM

Hm.

The data is not verified, but interesting. On board the jet were citizens of
Iran 71,
Canada 73,
Germany 4,
Great Britain 3,
Sweden 6,
Afghanistan 6,
Ukraine 2.

13 crew members Ukrainians.

Old 01-08-2020, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Hm.

The data is not verified, but interesting. On board the jet were citizens of
Iran 71,
Canada 73,
Germany 4,
Great Britain 3,
Sweden 6,
Afghanistan 6,
Ukraine 2.

13 crew members Ukrainians.

https://breaking911.com/breaking-pas...ashes-in-iran/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe