Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2015, 11:18 AM

10,275 posts, read 10,343,474 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by movingwiththewind View Post
I love your posts!

Of course, you're different! You are exceptional, and definitely deserve to be treated differently than most other immigrants/ foreigners in Portugal.
Indeed he does. He's a legal resident, not an illegal migrant. If you don't get the difference, that's your fault.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2015, 11:24 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,566,254 times
Immigrants tend to assimilate further and further with each passing generation.

With Muslims the trend is opposite, each generation born in the West, is more hostile to West and gets pulled towards terrorism.

The only immigrants Europe should accept are Ex-Muslims and Infidels who want to escape from the tyranny of Islam.

British-born, rich & isolated Muslims more likely to be radicalized

Old 09-04-2015, 11:37 AM

922 posts, read 807,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronan123 View Post
"in need", and yet they're able pay 5000$ for the travel to europe. it's just pure luxury immigration. they've heard about the hot girls, handouts etc etc from relatives already here. that's what it's all about. the higher the living standard in the 3rd world, the more information they're able to gather via the internet and television, and the more of them will search for a future in europe. BUT: they haven't proven to be able to create or live in such societies themselves. they have a longstanding, noble tradition of creating dumps, and they will manage to make europe a sewer in a few decades too if this suicidal experiment continues.. they want to eat of the cake, but they aren't able to bake it. that's the truth.
Syria before the war was not a third world country, they are merely fleeing conflict, I do seem to recall the Irish leaving for the US during the great famine.

Old 09-04-2015, 11:45 AM

10,275 posts, read 10,343,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissrock View Post
Syria before the war was not a third world country, they are merely fleeing conflict, I do seem to recall the Irish leaving for the US during the great famine.
What? Syria has always been a third world country. Household income isn't even half that of Mexico, and Mexico is third-world.

And what does "Irish leaving for the U.S. during the Great Famine" have do with the current situation? Nothing. No one said that immigration should be banned world-wide.

Old 09-04-2015, 02:57 PM

2,594 posts, read 1,241,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by forgotten username View Post
You seem to have a deep hatred of muslims, I am sorry for you. And if considering that all muslims are bad is not generalizing, I don't know what is !

Do you even know anyone who is muslim ? The fact is, I do.

I don't make any distinction between "true" muslims and other types of muslims. I believe most people who come to Europe and who are muslims are confronted to a different society, and have to adapt their lifestyles and understand where they are, because they are the minority and arrive in countries where they are different.

I don't think there will ever be an "invasion" of muslim people in Europe, if there have been problems in France in the last decade, it is mostly because France has failed to recognize its muslim minority as a part of society, and has a deep problem of using the notion of "laicity".

I know there is a minority of fanatics, but then again they are a very tiny minority.
Just because you know a "nice Muslim" does not mean that the religion of Islam is not evil. During World War 2 there were "good nazis". That does not mean the ideology of Nazis was not absolutely rotten. Islam is an evil religion, through and through.

Old 09-04-2015, 03:04 PM

1,704 posts, read 1,838,322 times
Islam is not merely a religion, it is an ideology just like communism, fascism and nazism. It tries to hide itself under the guise of religion in order to escape criticism as freedom of religion is so highly regarded in the secular countries.

Old 09-04-2015, 03:58 PM

26,788 posts, read 22,556,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissrock View Post
They were a "third world" country.
But there are "third world countries" and there are "third world countries."
This what Syria was BEFORE the war;

This was Damask;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2vPagZjkc4

and this was Aleppo - the "Trading city," a capital of Northern part of Syria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YftB5Gf3TDc

So not Paris, ( obviously,) but quite liveable country, particularly if to keep in mind religious tolerance and oil revenues.

And this is Syria today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqjUljUmMS4

So of course Syrians are fleeing the war, unleashed with the help of great allies of the West - Arab Gulf countries and the West itself. Don't listen to hypocrites here - they prefer to pretend that this flight has nothing to do with mentioned above factors.

Old 09-04-2015, 04:02 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,566,254 times
The oil rich Arab countries (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain) are not helping the Muslim refugees. They are smartly dumping the refugees on the Infidel West.

When will the world hold these oil rich Arab countries accountable?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...rias-refugees/

Old 09-04-2015, 04:08 PM

7,501 posts, read 6,293,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenFresno View Post
Just because you know a "nice Muslim" does not mean that the religion of Islam is not evil. During World War 2 there were "good nazis". That does not mean the ideology of Nazis was not absolutely rotten. Islam is an evil religion, through and through.

Right, argumentation on this board is reaching new levels of wtf-ness.

Seriously guys, islam = nazis ? Stop using so much your brain, i can't keep up with this debate, you have been crashing into the twin towers of common sense for too many pages already.

Old 09-04-2015, 04:12 PM

2,594 posts, read 1,241,822 times
My family is from Syria and I can attest that most of the place was a dump before the war broke out. Its what happens when you chase all of the smart educated people out of your country. In Syria's case it was the Christians and the Jews. Whom the local muslims drove out of the country with violence and persecution. Now my family happily live in America where we work as architects, police officers doctors, and pharmacists. Syria's loss was America's gain.

For those wondering why the Middle East is a violent trash heap, I have one answer for you.

Islam.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe