Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2017, 06:39 PM

2,866 posts, read 5,246,393 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy-040 View Post
I'm not a "fanboy", i'm a realist.
You want your grandchilderen to learn Arab instead of Dutch and pork to be banned, go ahead, i'm not taking part of this **** culture where waving the national flag is seen as racist but a foreign flag is seen as cultural enrichment.
Stop being so dramatic. Muslims make up 5% of the population, my grandkids aren't going to speak Arabic any time soon. But feel free to move to a place where there are no scary dark-skinned people at all
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2017, 06:40 PM

2,866 posts, read 5,246,393 times
Quote:
Any country where the yearly average temperature is above 15 degrees celsius, the muslim percentage below 10%, the average monthly income above $500 and where the crime rates are not out of control.
Then why leave Brabant?

Old 03-15-2017, 06:46 PM

10,647 posts, read 16,047,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindavG View Post
It's unfair, the system is rigged against us!
Good point.
Should've worked with computers, paper is old fashion and can't be trusted.

Old 03-15-2017, 06:51 PM

3,326 posts, read 2,623,300 times
Quote:
I'm not a "fanboy", i'm a realist.
You want your grandchilderen to learn Arab instead of Dutch and pork to be banned, go ahead, i'm not taking part of this **** culture where waving the national flag is seen as racist but a foreign flag is seen as cultural enrichment.
Don't go extreme, this won't never happen lol.

Quote:
Any country where the yearly average temperature is above 15 degrees celsius, the muslim percentage below 10%, the average monthly income above $500 and where the crime rates are not out of control.
Spain says hello to you.

In fact about the monthly income is more than 4 times that amount if we take the gross income and the crime rates... amongst the safest. The other 2 are also applied by far, the best climate in Europe

Old 03-15-2017, 06:51 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,833,026 times
Well wasn't the Turkish incident supposed to give MORE votes to Wilders? But no.

But this banana republic could count those votes a BIT faster. 5 hours and 160 districts still to report...

But at least, if you're tired of a two-party system, move to the Netherlands! 13 parties getting representatives...

Old 03-15-2017, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Stop being so dramatic. Muslims make up 5% of the population, my grandkids aren't going to speak Arabic any time soon. But feel free to move to a place where there are no scary dark-skinned people at all
The 5% stat is from almost 10 years ago.
The muslim % today is closer to 9% if you include the refugees, don't forget they are making like 4 kids per couple, where ethnic Dutch only make 1 because the country is too expensive and we don't have enough time to take the care they need.

Please stop insinuating i'm racist because i'm not, Arab is the official language of muslims (if you don't know at least the basics of the language your not considered a true muslim in their eyes).
Muslim is not a race so you can't call me a racist.

Half of my friends are Thai and they are darker-skinned than most Arabs.

Last edited by Davy-040; 03-15-2017 at 07:04 PM..

Old 03-15-2017, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Well wasn't the Turkish incident supposed to give MORE votes to Wilders? But no.
Yes but it backfired and Rutte stole the glory.

Old 03-15-2017, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Then why leave Brabant?
The yearly average temperature is not above 15 degrees celsius and the muslim percentage is not below 10% in Eindhoven.

Old 03-15-2017, 07:24 PM

I think we should have less parties in the Netherlands, i think 10 should be the maximum.
Forum for Democracy (new party) got 2 seats and almost has the exact same program as the PVV, why not unite?

Old 03-15-2017, 07:38 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,377,034 times
Quote:
I think we should have less parties in the Netherlands, i think 10 should be the maximum.
Forum for Democracy (new party) got 2 seats and almost has the exact same program as the PVV, why not unite?
Guess looking up how such democracies work then. Such democracies ( including Canada, Israel, Germany, UK, ..yikes most) have multi-parties..and yes.. the highest % get to lead a "Coalition" so behooves the leader to work with other party members.

USA 2 party system is proving to be a failure... since it's become more and more apparent that the big tent version isn't working... Even the Big Tent with multi-factions cannot agree unless it's to defeat whomever is in power at the time (opposition party). Look at what's happening now is US.. many GOP elected politicians cannot stand Trump.. disagree on much of his agenda... The HC law is just a taster of what's to come.

Coalitions work much better..forces all sides to work together.. it's not a 51/49 equivalent.. It's more inclusive and brings more sides into the mix. The soonerAmerican's comes to terms with this the better. The citizens all want the government to work for them.. not some ideological heavily funded lobbyist to control what laws get passed etc.

Congrats to Netherlands! Out of the 13 various parties.. it's going to completely marginalize any EXTREME views!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe