Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who Are More Attractive On Average, Turkish Women Or German Women?
Turkish Women 13 37.14%
German Women 22 62.86%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2020, 03:37 PM

17,916 posts, read 24,373,234 times

Advertisements

Beautiful Turkish women are way more attractive than plain German women, but I always find that beautiful German women are more attractive than plain Turkish women.

But it is fine to have a "type" that you are more attracted to, as well, as long as it does not take the form of objectifying people by their looks.

I guess I have a slight preference for Central European looks, but as far as attractiveness, for me, it is what it is regardless of a woman's ethnicity.

Oftentimes, even among plain women, I will have an attraction to a woman irrespective of her "look". Attraction is hard to pigeonhole for me. "Type" is worth something, but rarely the deciding factor in whether I really am attracted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2020, 05:44 PM

20,872 posts, read 9,550,882 times
Zoom to the the 1 minute mark.

And then both of these.

A great way to get representative samples of typical people in a country is to look for "interview on the street" videos.

Old 12-16-2020, 05:59 PM

5,899 posts, read 5,798,952 times
Probably German women, such as Doris Day, who is exclusively of German descent.

Old 12-16-2020, 06:00 PM

5,899 posts, read 5,798,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
Beautiful Turkish women are way more attractive than plain German women, but I always find that beautiful German women are more attractive than plain Turkish women.

But it is fine to have a "type" that you are more attracted to, as well, as long as it does not take the form of objectifying people by their looks.

I guess I have a slight preference for Central European looks, but as far as attractiveness, for me, it is what it is regardless of a woman's ethnicity.

Oftentimes, even among plain women, I will have an attraction to a woman irrespective of her "look". Attraction is hard to pigeonhole for me. "Type" is worth something, but rarely the deciding factor in whether I really am attracted.
Would you consider Doris Day and Greta Gerwig to be plain German women or beautiful German women?

Old 12-16-2020, 07:34 PM

26,793 posts, read 22,567,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurist110 View Post
Would you consider Doris Day and Greta Gerwig to be plain German women or beautiful German women?

They both look pretty plain ( under all that make-up.)

Marlene Dietrich on another hand... ( or Romy Schneider for this matter) - are a whole different story.

Old 12-24-2020, 12:46 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times
Well, the OP's question was, which country's women are more attractive on average. So why are people using exceptional women as examples (celebrities), rather than average women?

We can't answer the question, since most of us don't know more than a few examples of average Turkish women and average German women. Nor do we have the opportunity to see crowds of Turkish or German women, to be able to average-out their looks, and make a judgment.

OP, why do you feel the need for our opinion on this topic?

Old 12-24-2020, 12:50 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
They both look pretty plain ( under all that make-up.)

Marlene Dietrich on another hand... a whole different story.
Well, if a cold stare is your idea of beauty, I guess Dietrich wins...

Not really my cup of tea, though.

Old 12-24-2020, 01:26 PM

5,455 posts, read 3,391,623 times
Beauty is subjective.

Old 12-24-2020, 02:55 PM

26,793 posts, read 22,567,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Well, if a cold stare is your idea of beauty, I guess Dietrich wins...

Not really my cup of tea, though.

Nah, not a "cold stare" - she just has more classy look to her ( given the alternatives.)

When it comes to MY idea of beauty, it's actually more simplistic;

I liked Mila Kunis in "That 7Oies show" and... what's her name? Courtney Thorne Smith

I guess - those two come on top of my mind, if not to dig into all the "classics."

So yep, pretty simple.

Old 12-24-2020, 04:08 PM

5,428 posts, read 3,500,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Nah, not a "cold stare" - she just has more classy look to her ( given the alternatives.)

When it comes to MY idea of beauty, it's actually more simplistic;

I liked Mila Kunis in "That 7Oies show" and... what's her name? Courtney Thorne Smith

I guess - those two come on top of my mind, if not to dig into all the "classics."

So yep, pretty simple.
Mila Kunis is very pretty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe