Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2021, 10:35 PM

17,874 posts, read 15,981,389 times

Advertisements

In America, it seems the muslim immigrants are investor/speculator class. I never saw them working the lowest level grunt jobs anywhere unless it is DDs, or 7/11. But I am willing to guess the owners are from the same country. Or else why only hire a certain crowd?

Same for South Asian immigrants. I never see them doing the lowest entry level work. They come here and open stores, and own hotels even all the way out in Kansas, and Grove City PA. Who can come to America, the wealthiest country in world and just own a hotel? They must have money from where they are from, and lots of it in order to make up for the forex price arbitrage.

The Latin immigrants from Carribean, or Mexico, or Guatemala, I do see working the lowest entry level jobs like bus boy, or shelf stocker, or handyman on a construction job.

Now the workers I see in the DDs, and 7/11 can also be from South Asia. I do know they are not LatinX, east asian, or migrants from Europe or Africa.

Main points being the muslim, and south asian migrants to America seem to come here to invest and speculate, or work for their compatriots only.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2021, 10:43 PM

17,874 posts, read 15,981,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vunderbar View Post
The people who yelled Juden Raus in 1930s Germany also said they were expressing their "legitimate fears." Shame on you for not realizing it.
But the Jews have been in Europe for a long long time. There isnt going to be too much culture shock.

Old 11-11-2021, 01:03 AM

5,214 posts, read 4,030,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Brazen_3133 View Post
But the Jews have been in Europe for a long long time. There isnt going to be too much culture shock.

The key again is in the numbers. The jews were less than 1%/0.7% or so before the Holocaust in Germany while today Muslims are 6-7% so this is 10 times difference, not to mention the fact that there are 200 million arabs around europe, during nazi germany you can argue there are little to no jews since Israel wasn't even a thing and even if it was it was abysmal population.

Old 11-11-2021, 05:34 AM

412 posts, read 302,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsToValhalla View Post
I frequently read a variety of news sites on a regular basis, and these gang rape stories from Europe are becoming increasingly common:

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...eitbart%20News)

Merkel’s Germany Sees Two Gang Rapes Per Day, Half of Suspects Are Migrants
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...rapes-per-day/

Why is rape so common among migrant men?
Because politics and inadequate punishment allowing them do do it. And if you write or say anything bad about black or arab person, you are racist and nazi. Truth

Old 11-11-2021, 07:19 AM

5,214 posts, read 4,030,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cent0089 View Post
Because politics and inadequate punishment allowing them do do it. And if you write or say anything bad about black or arab person, you are racist and nazi. Truth

Well do you follow football? As in European football? It's hilarious, I'm not talking about England failing vs Italy since they wanted to push diversity, it could be actually worse (I know hard to believe):

Let me introduce you to Paul Pogba - black, Muslim, French - everything you aren't allowed to talk against no matter what, and the guy failed to score in 13 games (13 games - zero goals) in addition to his previous season being a total failure. And you know what? He just said he wants to be paid more $$$ than Ronaldo (who still scores in almost every game and who is likely the greatest player ever). Of course Ronaldo looks much whiter so how can he get more than Pogba lol. It's so stupid, when Messi/Ronaldo retire football will be dead and just a diversity-show.

Old 11-11-2021, 11:43 AM

6,422 posts, read 7,678,940 times
It is no accident that Poland and the U.S. are among the many having border issued today. Ukraine also has serious problems. Until the head of the snake is removed, decent humans will suffer.

Old 11-11-2021, 12:44 PM

1,719 posts, read 734,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi60 View Post
It is no accident that Poland and the U.S. are among the many having border issued today. Ukraine also has serious problems. Until the head of the snake is removed, decent humans will suffer.
Pardon me for being dense, but what is the head of the snake?

Old 11-12-2021, 07:25 AM

7,380 posts, read 4,162,829 times
All the news no one wants you to know.

Quote:
Newly released crime figures in Denmark have revealed that foreigners are drastically over-represented in rape convictions, with migrants comprising about a quarter of those found guilty of the crime last year.

“The figures clearly show that we have a problem with an ethnic slant when relatively many foreigners are convicted of rape, just as we have an obvious problem when more than half of the inmates in the country’s prisons and detention centers are immigrants, their descendants, or foreigners,” said Denmark’s Minister of Justice, Nick Hækkerrup, of the Social Democrats.

He said the figures are quite worrying, and claims to be taking the matter seriously. In comments given to BT Nyheder, Hækkerrup said, “I look at the numbers very seriously, because rape is a disgusting crime, which unfortunately is committed to an excessive extent.”

Both charges and convictions for rape in Denmark have skyrocketed in the past eight years, according to a statement from the Ministry of Justice. Since 2012, the small Scandinavian country — currently ruled the left-wing, anti-mass migration Social Democratic Party — has seen a steady rise in both charges and convictions of rape every year, Danish newspaper BT Nyheder reports.

In 2020, the country saw a total of 987 rape cases filed — more than double the number of charges filed in 2012, when 417 were reported. With regard to convictions, a total of 217 were handed down last year, versus 132 in 2012. Of the 217 individuals convicted of rape, nearly 25 percent (53) were foreign nationals who do not hold Danish citizenship. As of 2014, just 8 percent of the population of Denmark consists of migrants — a figure which excludes so-called second-generation migrants, or Danish-born descendants of immigrants to Denmark.
https://rmx.news/article/denmark-for...e-convictions/

Quote:
The researchers found that, within that time-frame, a total of 3,039 offenders were convicted of rape+ against a woman in Sweden — nearly all of whom (99.7%) were men. According to the researchers, Swedish-born offenders with Swedish-born parents accounted for 40.8% of the offenders. But, strikingly, almost half of the offenders were born outside of Sweden (47.7%). Of those foreign-born offenders, 34.5% were from the Middle East/North Africa, with 19.1% hailing from the rest of Africa. As a percentage of all convicted perpetrators, therefore, 16.4% were foreign-born individuals from the Middle East/North Africa, and 9.1% were foreign-born individuals from Africa (excluding North Africa).

How far does this signify over-representation? On the basis of population records kept by the official agency Statistics Sweden (SCB), approximately 20% (19.7%) of the Swedish population are foreign-born individuals. Among those convicted of rape and perpetrated rape, the foreign-born account for 47.7% of those convicted — so they are over-represented by a factor of 2.4.
https://unherd.com/2021/04/swedens-migrant-rape-crisis/

Quote:
The FBI confirmed Friday that it is investigating a report that a female service member was assaulted by a group of male Afghan refugees who are being housed at Fort Bliss.

In a statement to Fox News, officials said the service member had reported that the assault took place Sept. 19 at the fort’s Doña Ana Range Complex in New Mexico, where the refugees are being put up.

“We take the allegation seriously and appropriately referred the matter to the Federal Bureau of Investigation,” the statement read. “The safety and well-being of our service members, as well as all of those on our installations, is paramount.”

An FBI spokesperson confirmed to The Post late Friday that the bureau had “received the referral from Fort Bliss, and the FBI El Paso office is investigating the allegation.”
https://nypost.com/2021/09/25/fbi-in...at-fort-bliss/

ANOTHER:

Quote:
The incident in Montana follows the assault of a female US soldier by multiple Afghan men at Fort Bliss in New Mexico, as well as the sexual assault of a child and spousal abuse by two Afghan men at Fort McCoy in Wisconsin.
https://kfoxtv.com/news/local/rep-he...ier-in-montana

My honest opinion is that these men have grown up in a culture where women are treated like goats.

Quote:
Nine-year-old girl sold to stranger so her family could eat as Afghanistan crumbles. Her father already sold her 12-year-old sister several months ago.
https://www.wrcbtv.com/story/4510972...istan-crumbles

They aren't going to have an epiphany and change decades of thinking. In a culture where parents are revered, their sons aren't going to change. The US and EU was there for twenty years and nothing changed. It's not like they fought to keep us.

“Afghanistan—where empires go to die" is their national motto - if they hang on long enough, they will defeat their invaders. They come here and its more of the same. If they hang on long enough, they will out live us in our own country.

Old 11-12-2021, 07:39 AM

102,235 posts, read 108,076,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Brazen_3133 View Post
In America, it seems the muslim immigrants are investor/speculator class. I never saw them working the lowest level grunt jobs anywhere unless it is DDs, or 7/11. But I am willing to guess the owners are from the same country. Or else why only hire a certain crowd?

Same for South Asian immigrants. I never see them doing the lowest entry level work. They come here and open stores, and own hotels even all the way out in Kansas, and Grove City PA. Who can come to America, the wealthiest country in world and just own a hotel? They must have money from where they are from, and lots of it in order to make up for the forex price arbitrage.

The Latin immigrants from Carribean, or Mexico, or Guatemala, I do see working the lowest entry level jobs like bus boy, or shelf stocker, or handyman on a construction job.

Now the workers I see in the DDs, and 7/11 can also be from South Asia. I do know they are not LatinX, east asian, or migrants from Europe or Africa.

Main points being the muslim, and south asian migrants to America seem to come here to invest and speculate, or work for their compatriots only.
They come for various reasons. Some are refugees. They don't come to the US with the intent to work only for their compatriots; some end up working for their compatriots in lowly jobs, because those are the only people that will hire them, while they're learning English. Many were taxi drivers; I don't know how you could miss out on this fact; it's so common, that in NY City, there's a genre of humor about Muslim and South Asian cab drivers. I don't know if that's still a viable profession for them (other than perhaps NYC), after Uber and Lyft became popular.

The only hotels I've seen South Asians owning or managing are the low-end kind, like Motel 6 and the like, and most of those are franchises. They seem to get into the business with a minimum of money, then run the hotel into the ground. They're not big on maintenance and repair, in my observation.

It's entirely possible, that some of the people coming from Iran, etc., are highly educated professionals of one sort or another, who found it impossible to function in various unstable conditions in their country or region. There's nothing wrong with that. In fact, there was a time, when US immigration policy favored such people. They helped build local and national infrastructures, spurred medical research, and made other valuable contributions to society.

Old 11-12-2021, 07:49 AM

102,235 posts, read 108,076,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentonite View Post
I go by statistics. And European statistics -- even in uber-PC Sweden -- state that migrant males do this at a far higher rate than non-migrant males. It's better to acknowledge a problem so that it can be corrected, rather than pretend the problem doesn't exist and let it continue, right?
Acknowledge which problem, so it can be corrected? Swedish males raping local women during alcohol-fueled partying? (Acquaintance rape) That's been under the radar for generations. It's only recently coming to light and being discussed, due to the panic-focus on foreigners committing stranger-rape.

One of the reports linked in this discussion said, that close to half the reported rapes were by Swedish-born men. This raises the question: are Scandi women more likely to report assaults by immigrants, than they are assaults by acquaintances? Rape has been notoriously underreported in Scandinavia for generations, as it has elsewhere. The women's movement made a significant difference in this regard in the US starting in the 70's/80's. I don't know if that's been the case in Scandinavia. Or Germany, for that matter.

Last edited by Ruth4Truth; 11-12-2021 at 08:03 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe