Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2015, 07:53 AM

17,535 posts, read 39,141,385 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpollen View Post
Which ones do you think won the genetic lottery? Big or small? I think small, but not flat, is best. They won the genetic lottery. Kate Hudson, Goldie Hawn, Christie Brinkley, Cindy Crawford, Brooke Shields, etc., etc.

And believe it or not, Raquel Welch was only a B cup.... and if you pay careful attention to all of Marilyn Monroe's movies, she wasn't overly endowed unless she was overweight. A C cup at best, and maybe not that.

I think men don't realize the importance of a small rib cage and tiny waist (Raquel Welch). That gives the illusion of having an even bigger chest than you have. If your waist were thick and rib cage large, your boobs wouldn't look that big.
Only in your opinion. Glad there are those who disagree with you - my husband thinks I won the "genetic lottery!"

Oh, and Raquel has a VERY large bosom and always did. I agree with you about Marilyn though, she was actually pretty small, my dad met her in person once, he said she was "skinny."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2015, 03:00 PM

3,680 posts, read 2,966,899 times
I think the most important thing is to be happy with what you have. A number of endowed women are not happy. Making the funbags into sorrow pillows. If you enjoy them...fantastic.

Old 07-13-2015, 03:09 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,978,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApePeeD View Post
Breasts are mostly fat tissue. And you do lose from breasts if you exercise and diet.
Eventually. I'm very large breasted, but when I lose weight, they're the last to lose. Legs, belly, and everything in between slim down first.

Old 07-13-2015, 03:24 PM

3,158 posts, read 4,591,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoGuy View Post
I think the most important thing is to be happy with what you have. A number of endowed women are not happy. Making the funbags into sorrow pillows. If you enjoy them...fantastic.

Agree~

Old 07-13-2015, 04:08 PM

3,158 posts, read 4,591,937 times
This was left in my Latest Reputation Received...I'd like to respond and will do so publicly since no name was left.... This reply was made to my post .

Page 8 post 60#

Quote:
07-09-2015, 10:28 PM WildCard~
I love having a smaller breasts myself, I think it give you a more youthful appearance..
Latest Reputation Received.

Quote:
Smaller the breasts,... 07-13-2015 02:28 PM They do, but that can go too far, with some women. If men their age always assume they're much younger, and ignore them, it can be very difficult socially, and can be a problem professionally, too, if the woman isn't perceived as an adult.

I've never had anyone treat me like a child due to my lack of breasts size but I'm a small person in general. I'm 5'3 size 4 weigh in at 115 and small boned, sure I've had some men and women as well think I'm younger than my age of 52, but it mostly had more do with my personality and views on life and I do think younger, I love to have fun, always smiling and laughing and friendly never met a stranger it's my nature, I'm full of energy always going or doing something trying new things etc, etc... Being smaller in stature has never caused me problems in my socially or professionally life!

Like all things in life, it really comes down to how one carry & projects themselves, in private and business ~

Old 07-13-2015, 08:13 PM

2,916 posts, read 3,001,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Yeah, I thought it was pretty obvious she was joking and nevermind the fact that you ignored the big boob shaming premise of this whole thread that seems to imply that all women with big boobs are out of shape and don't exercise enough.

But...you have touched on a good point. Women with big boobs probably don't like the attention they get when they work out because of the jiggling and shaking. There's a big difference between a gym rat with fake boobs and some mommy type struggling to keep some natural G-cups under control while she works off her baby weight. Maybe some of you believe no one would be looking at her in the first place...but I think a lot of times women like this avoid gyms and high impact stuff because of the spectacle and the pain - lowering the amount the OP is going to see to take his visual audits to come to conclusions this thread implies.

Good point. Fake boobs are an entirely different animal.

We also need to make a distinction between big boobs and BIG BOOBS. As someone that's dated women between a natural "C" and a natural "H"...it's not fair to put a petite 36-D woman in the same boat as a 44 H. The D cup is ample on a small frame, but the G and H's (and up) are huge even on a large woman.

Old 07-13-2015, 08:21 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,364,082 times
excellent discussion,

Old 07-14-2015, 10:50 AM

3,680 posts, read 2,966,899 times
Whoa....I recently said that part of me dies when I hear about reductions.

Also said this in this thread: "Apparently they are the most susceptible to back and shoulder problems. I think they deserve a heroes retirement and enshrinement but I don't think that will fly."

I recommended a reduction when the pain was not alleviated by back surgery. She was glad she did it.

I'm not into micro-managing the lives of others.

Isn't it hard enough to deal with menstruation, PMS, post-menopause, flat chests, make-up, attention, heavy breasts, etc...etc...etc?

By comparison, men get a joystick that offers great joy. Of course it tends to label us as having evil intent but men are reared to take those things in stride.

Big breasts...small breasts...who cares? Health and happiness is what truly matters.

Our culture places unrealistic demands on people. We should strive to focus on the positive rather than perceived differences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
So basically the point of this thread is just to reinforce your stereotype that busty women need reductions and exercise to fit in to your perfect world of fit/tone women who's backs don't hurt. And of course your are the foremost authority since you had a GF who was "beyond gigantic"

Old 07-14-2015, 11:11 AM

5,606 posts, read 3,512,636 times
Breast size has never really concerned me.
But pert little posteriors ?
Yabba-dabba-doo !

Old 07-14-2015, 11:15 AM

24,500 posts, read 17,239,538 times
Someone that is very dear to me has large breasts and they will often literally get in the way of her being active. She can't go for a jog. She doesn't like riding a bike because the angle and her heavy boobs put a stress on her back. She is slim but still has big boobs. She is considering a reduction.

Thinking about this topic most women who I have considered to be in top shape have had small boobs but they usually make up for that by having a strong muscular shapely butt.

Perhaps a woman with small boobs is more naturally lean to begin with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness