Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-29-2016, 03:32 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,769,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix C View Post
Pretty face and impressive breasts but they avoided as much as possible showing her lower portions in that video. Because we would all gag unless you had a fatty fetish.
You must've been watching a different video because there is nothing fetishistic about being attracted to that woman nor did they avoid showing anything. Gag? No.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2016, 03:34 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,769,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
That's Photoshop.
I agree with you but all models get photoshopped. And besides there is a video posted of her here where you can she that she is not sloppy.

An average woman can not just be lazy and eat her way into looking like AG. She was born to be beautiful.

Old 02-29-2016, 04:01 PM

2,768 posts, read 1,583,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe182 View Post
Ashley Graham actually does live a healthy lifestyle. She works out with a trainer daily and while I can't attest to her eating habits I'm sure she eats right as well. She has said that in order for her to stay very slim she basically has to starve herself, and that's pretty unhealthy if you ask me. Some women are just not built to be slim, you can be overweight and still be healthier than a slim person.
I live in Asia. People here are far thinner than Americans. The contrast is stark and its one of the first things anyone with eyes notices when crossing the Pacific.

When I first arrived in Asia over 30 years ago, Asians were even thinner. But, a western diet has changed this, somewhat, as well as a more sedentary lifestyle.

When I look back at old photos from my childhood, Americans were much thinner then than they are, now. Something happened!

Maybe this AG girl does lead a healthy lifestyle and maybe she does eat right. I dunno. But, I really doubt that she does. You don't get hips like hers living healthy and eating right.

Personally, if everyone was responsible for their own actions, I couldn't care less how fat people get, or how many cigarettes they smoke, or how much booze they drink, or whatever. But, if the Government is going to tax me to pay for your health insurance, then we'd all better do the best we can to be and stay healthy.

Honestly, its like people are unaware of the obesity that exists in the US, today. Again, looking back at my childhood photos, there was usually one fat kid in a class. The situation will soon be reversed, if we keep going in the current direction. We should not be making fat OK and or the norm. Glamourising fat models pushes this very dangerous agenda, IMO.

Old 02-29-2016, 04:26 PM

15,293 posts, read 17,681,555 times
Dr. Oz is a well known quack. He's not a real doctor, he just plays one on TV.

Old 02-29-2016, 04:33 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliDude1 View Post
^This right here. Its all about eye candy. And from where I sit, Ashley Graham is most definitely qualifies.
I didn't see her on the cover, but I just looked up some of her photos, and she looks good in a bathing suit. I can see why they'd put her on the cover. With the right suit and the right pose, she looks really good, and her face is beautiful.

Old 02-29-2016, 04:37 PM

1,996 posts, read 3,160,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shyguylh View Post
I agree with Cheryl Tiegs completely. This whole "fat shaming" talk is a bunch of political correctness nonsense.

Ashley Graham may have a beautiful face, and she may be a beautiful person in terms of her soul, and I'm sure whoever her boyfriend is (assuming she has one) is very happy with her. HOWEVER, based on that cover photo, she does not have a bikini body. Period. If that's a "bikini body," I have a bridge on Mars I'm considering putting up for sale.
If you do an "image" search of Ms. Graham's modeling photos, you see that she DOES NOT HAVE A GUT!!
She is not fat! She is, what we call in the black community, THICK - a lady with NO GUT, but with BIG HIPS, SMALL WAIST, AND THICK IN THE UPPER LEGS.

If you are saying that she does not have a bikini body, you are saying that 50% or more of black women aren't born with bikini bodies.

Old 02-29-2016, 04:44 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usroute10 View Post
If you do an "image" search of Ms. Graham's modeling photos, you see that she DOES NOT HAVE A GUT!!
She is not fat! She is, what we call in the black community, THICK - a lady with NO GUT, but with BIG HIPS, SMALL WAIST, AND THICK IN THE UPPER LEGS.

If you are saying that she does not have a bikini body, you are saying that 50% or more of black women aren't born with bikini bodies.
I wouldn't call it a small waist. But she does have the hourglass look, and she's toned. Even so, to look appealing, she needs to be careful what angle she's photog'ed from. I wouldn't want to see her in a true bikini (as opposed to a two-piece, which is mostly what she models for bathing suits) at the beach.

Old 02-29-2016, 04:44 PM

8,087 posts, read 9,837,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
You must've been watching a different video because there is nothing fetishistic about being attracted to that woman nor did they avoid showing anything. Gag? No.
No. I stated what I stated. If you disagree then enjoy what you enjoy.

You have a fatty fetish and that is all there is. Be proud of what you prefer instead of denying it.

Last edited by Felix C; 02-29-2016 at 05:04 PM..

Old 02-29-2016, 04:45 PM

11,157 posts, read 14,001,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I wouldn't call it a small waist. But she does have the hourglass look, and she's toned. Even so, to look appealing, she needs to be careful what angle she's photog'ed from. I wouldn't want to see her in a true bikini (as opposed to a two-piece, which is mostly what she models for bathing suits) at the beach.
I wouldn't mind that!

Old 02-29-2016, 04:46 PM

2,768 posts, read 1,583,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usroute10 View Post
That's fat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness