Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is he more attractive than the average Italian male?
No, most Italian men look way more attractive than that. 20 50.00%
Yes he is, despite being Indian he is more attractive than the average Italian. 20 50.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2011, 08:12 AM

4,721 posts, read 15,614,403 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
This is a dumb thread.

To the OP: Sorry if you're getting rejected by the women you want to date. I doubt if it has anything to do with your ancestry or ethnicity. Most likely has something to do with your attitude about women and dating.

Most accurate post on this thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2011, 09:21 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgamibi View Post
Well here in America, especially in my area, there is a stereotype

All Italian men are stallions who are great lovers with great looks.

All Indian men are ugly and smell like curry.
Really?

Hmmmmm....I live in America and I have neither heard that nor thought that.

Old 01-08-2011, 10:12 AM

1,084 posts, read 2,477,682 times
Quote:
Nonsense, White women are the national standard of beauty.

I find it funny though, as much trash as I hear from White women about Indian and Middle Eastern men both online and offline, in real life whenever Indian dudes date out it is with White girls.
This is the most disappointing, self-hating thing I've read all day. Lol!

And this is why I voted no. I just KNEW you were THAT type. People who like to compare races usually are.

Old 01-08-2011, 10:15 AM

10,229 posts, read 16,299,621 times
Me either. A section of the small city I live in has a lot of Middle Easterners. I've never heard anyone criticize their looks. They have a unique look while the Pakistanis have a more blended look (I assume with Iranian influence). But most of them have polished appearances and handsome faces and a certain graciousness. I think many like to wear spicy and woodsy fragrance oils but I've never noticed "curry".

But I don't believe that Italians are stallions, either, and I grew up in a community with a lot of Italians.

Old 01-08-2011, 10:42 AM

7,507 posts, read 4,399,043 times
Quote:
Now to those that posted on this thread:

I admire you guys for tolerating this thread but I did not believe I got my point across clearly. So let me get it across clearly:

Where I live in the US, Italians are seen as being attractive. Tell a woman you are Italian here (okay well tell a White woman you are Italian) and they will go nuts, tell em you are Indian and, well, you get the point.

The vibe in the area I live in and on some sites I post on is that an average Italian man is more attractive than David Beckham. According to this one site I posted on, a Bollywood actor would be considered below average in Italy when it comes down to looks.

So I posted this thread for well, opinions. Now that I got them, the mod can close this thread, or keep it running.
Quote:
Nonsense, White women are the national standard of beauty.
I hate to agree but it is true. I am an Asian woman in America and this is the "definition" of beauty, at least the message is trying to convince younger (and different ethnicity) people like me. If you are trying to find answers to encourage you, then you'll get tons of mix messages from women (and men). Some people find Indian men to be attractive. Some don't. Some people find White women (or Italian men) to be attractive, some do not. It doesn't matter to me. As long as you are attractive (in my eyes so not everyone is attractive) and you have a good heart, I'm all for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
So stop trying to date white women. It really is that simple, why do so many people have such a hard time with this concept?
She has a point.

Old 01-10-2011, 11:51 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,483,779 times
Quote:
Well here in America, especially in my area, there is a stereotype

All Italian men are stallions who are great lovers with great looks.

All Indian men are ugly and smell like curry.

,,,wow

Old 01-10-2011, 11:54 PM

Quote:
I don't hate Italian women, I am just not attracted to em. It has nothing to do with stereotypes, just when I see one they don't make me grow horizontally.

Lets compare the guy to the Italian soccer team. Here is a better picture.

http://www.freewebs.com/serieamania/italie.jpg

Do you ask girls you go out with what ethnicity they are?

Old 01-11-2011, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Sweetheart, I have a classic German face.....does my nose look Italian?
Nooooooooooo..........
By your logic, or perhaps lack of it, I could also be Latino, or Greek.

You have the kind of look that could be anything from Spanish ( from Spain ) to Scandinavian even. i say that because I am Swedish but NOBODY believes me. I have tan skin , hazel eyes and have brown,long straight hair. I do not look like a stereotypical Swede. You definitely are European!

Old 01-11-2011, 08:43 AM

803 posts, read 1,265,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
Do you ask girls you go out with what ethnicity they are?
Before I go anywhere with them yes I do try to find out more about them including ethnicity, then again down south people aren't politically correct about the words race or ethnicity.

PS: Dead thread is dead thread, why are you people still keeping it going?

Old 01-11-2011, 08:53 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,707,497 times
Quote:
You just need to take a huge chill pill, this thread was supposed to be dead but people bumped it so I replied to it. This has nothing to do with my personal life, just an opinion thread. If you are seriously that miserable then pay a hooker some cash to give you a few minutes of pleasure which I highly doubt you have ever had.
It's obvious to everyone reading this thread that this thread is all about your personal life, or lack thereof. I'm sorry that you're not enjoying dating success.

As for me, I'm a married woman, very comfortable in my own skin, and have experienced many, many, many minutes of pleasure with my husband. But thanks for your concern.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty