Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 01:59 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,512,386 times

Advertisements

How did you remember my denim purse
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2007, 03:07 PM

8,672 posts, read 22,271,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
How did you remember my denim purse
because I'm a "purse girl"

Old 09-27-2007, 04:31 PM

1,022 posts, read 3,371,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padgett2 View Post
If you could assure me that there would be NO chance, NONE, of any problems such as infections or snipped nerves, and if I could afford it, I would have my boobs put back where they once were. And reduced enough so that I wouldn't have to wear a bra. I hatehatehate those dratted contraptions.

And then, a tummy tuck!
Me, too. But instead of reducing them, I want them a nice small C cup!
Anyone had their boobs done?

Old 09-27-2007, 04:35 PM

The lines around my eyes don't bother me. My boobs do, though. If I get the "smokers lines" around my mouth I'd probably have those done.
I looked into getting the red marks (like big red freckles that get darker in the sun) from sun damage on my chest removed. It's expensive and they say to do it in the winter because your skin will look like coffee grinds for a while.

Old 09-27-2007, 04:39 PM

Location: Boonies of Georgia ~~~~ nuttier than a squirrel turd !
1,950 posts, read 5,160,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treeg26 View Post
Yes ! I have.

Let me rephrase that......Ihad my utter removed and replace with boobs ! LOL

Old 09-27-2007, 04:43 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,672,077 times
Quote:
i had my boobs done, going in for the tummy tuck next. but wont partake of anything to do with a face lift. Botox type maybe much later, I dont have any wrinkles yet.

Old 09-27-2007, 05:18 PM

So, how was the pain with the boob job? Under or over the muscle? I just want to know what to expect if I deside to go through with it. And how expensive are they? Sounds like you're both glad you did it!

Old 09-27-2007, 05:28 PM

Location: Boonies of Georgia ~~~~ nuttier than a squirrel turd !
1,950 posts, read 5,160,511 times
Quote:
So, how was the pain with the boob job? Under or over the muscle? I just want to know what to expect if I deside to go through with it. And how expensive are they? Sounds like you're both glad you did it!
Absolutely glad I did it !
Definately UNDER the muscle. From my experience, over the muscle tend to "look" less real.
Pain, well nothing compared to childbirth. Kind of like the swelling for when your milk comes in. Sore, tender,and bruising, but they do give you plenty of pain killers ( muscle relaxers) to help. For me , the worst part was sleeping just about sitting up .
Then they MUST be massaged to keep them from hardening. (Trust me, your SO will have no problem helping you with this part) You must wear a good sports bra for several weeks. Then they are all perky and pretty and apear larger than you thought they should be. After about 6 months almost all the swelling goes down and they look more normal.
I did not experience ANY loss of sensation, although now they have a mind of their own! Not such a bad thing.
Yes, I'm glad I did it. I HATE BRAS WITH A PASSION.
My advise is to find a good doctor and one you are comfortable with.
4 months after I had mine done, my neighbor had hers done.

Old 09-27-2007, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Didnt have any pain, no visible scar either. Over the muscle, under the boob incision. I am actually going to have them redone with silicone, it has been 8 years. Mine were $4600 went from a saggy b to a DD

Old 09-27-2007, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theqbaby View Post
Absolutely glad I did it !
Definately UNDER the muscle. From my experience, over the muscle tend to "look" less real.
Pain, well nothing compared to childbirth. Kind of like the swelling for when your milk comes in. Sore, tender,and bruising, but they do give you plenty of pain killers ( muscle relaxers) to help. For me , the worst part was sleeping just about sitting up .
Then they MUST be massaged to keep them from hardening. (Trust me, your SO will have no problem helping you with this part) You must wear a good sports bra for several weeks. Then they are all perky and pretty and apear larger than you thought they should be. After about 6 months almost all the swelling goes down and they look more normal.
I did not experience ANY loss of sensation, although now they have a mind of their own! Not such a bad thing.
Yes, I'm glad I did it. I HATE BRAS WITH A PASSION.
My advise is to find a good doctor and one you are comfortable with.
4 months after I had mine done, my neighbor had hers done.

Mine look absolutly real, no one has been able to tell yet. Point is dont need to do the Pam Anderson thing, go for a natural size, they will look fine. Some with too much tissue shouldnt get them under the muscle, you get the snoopy boob, not attractive. Under the muscle should be for those with verylittle tissue,me I had four kids and plenty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty