Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2012, 03:05 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,782,660 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
She calls Kim KArdashian fat. So I am not really sure what the point of the thread is.
Fat and therefore attractive? So the more fat you have, the more feminine you are, and the more attractive men ought to find you.

Which must mean that the less fat you have, the less feminine you are which means the OP isn't feminine at all! Haha, surely she cannot deny this logic!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2012, 03:30 PM

517 posts, read 999,178 times
yea I'm less feminine than a fat short woman with an hourglass figure. But I'm more feminine than most thin girls. I have a lot of fat just not everywhere. Breasts are fat you know... So what's your point?

Old 08-28-2012, 04:00 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitgirl11 View Post
there you go lucario

apparently you don't know what you're talking about

Estrogen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I'm a 300 pound man who has forgotten more than you ever knew about biology. And your body of work on these forums prove you are young, allegedly educated and broadly ignorant about a vast array of subjects.

Old 08-28-2012, 04:18 PM

9,007 posts, read 13,839,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
Fat and therefore attractive? So the more fat you have, the more feminine you are, and the more attractive men ought to find you.

Which must mean that the less fat you have, the less feminine you are which means the OP isn't feminine at all! Haha, surely she cannot deny this logic!
The OP is the same one who bragged about being small and said that women bigger than her were masculine.
Now she is trying to say they are more feminine? I'm confused.

I think she is a troll.

Old 08-28-2012, 04:22 PM

9,007 posts, read 13,839,675 times
Quote:
maybe if you weren't always assuming and overimposing you'd come off nicer.

yea you know how much that cost a lot. There are a lot of plus sizes made for the larger woman but not for the small woman.

the only difference is I think skinny people have higher swelf esteem and more positive outlook. Therefore that is going to make things easier. But if fat people were like isolated in a society they'd probably not handle it the same. But some would. Some fat people I admire when they truly love their bodies....
Hmmmm....in another thread you said I was overweight and unhealthy.
Yet you say fat is attractive. Which one is it?

Old 08-28-2012, 04:27 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,782,660 times
Quote:
yea I'm less feminine than a fat short woman with an hourglass figure. But I'm more feminine than most thin girls. I have a lot of fat just not everywhere. Breasts are fat you know... So what's your point?
Less feminine than Rosie O'donnell?

Old 08-28-2012, 06:36 PM

jersey I never said fat women were masculine I said you were masculine you happen to be fat but it's because you have big bones you've tried trolling throughout three forums towards me. And stop lying about what I said

lucario I gave you links. You are just butthurt get over it.

Old 08-28-2012, 06:39 PM

rosie is a flat fat woman so no. If she were thin she'd be flat. I said fat hourglass shaped short small framed women that's not all fat women. That's how I can call jersey a dude without talking about fat women but big bones. And anyhow jersey you got what you deserved you said women who have inverted triangle shapes were tranny don't say something you can't handle getting thrown back ar you.

Old 08-28-2012, 06:45 PM

21,882 posts, read 25,146,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
Again, you're going to have to define fat. I don't think what you think of as fat is the same as what the rest of the world thinks considering you said Kim Kardashian is fat.
What iteration? She used to be fat. She isn't fat now. Less fat Kim is way better looking.

edit for male masculinity:

Last edited by Malloric; 08-28-2012 at 06:56 PM..

Old 08-28-2012, 06:54 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,371,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
I was at the 99cent store today (where the majority of shoppers are fat) and saw a fat guy who looked feminine. He looked like a former bodybuilder, his muscles turned into fat. His body had a strong feminine aura to it, it was fascinating because he seemed like he was a masculine tough guy in his younger years, maybe a biker. His wife was thin but hardened and was more masculine than him. Maybe that wasn't always the case.

If we would assign everything in this world masculine or feminine I would put fat in the feminine column. Yet that choice would be full of ironies includng the fact that many (but not all) large women are quite masculine.
Isn't it great what kind of people we see in line at the supermarket? Particularly dollar stores? Your story is funny. Being that it was in Vegas, I can sort of visualize the scenario. I'll never forget when I was about 11 or 12 and walked to the neighborhood supermarket in LA* to buy something for my parents, there was a person aged 55-60 in line in front of me for whom I could NOT determine their gender.

Back to the subject at hand. Most people today do not see the women in those Renaissance paintings with the rounded tummies as attractive. Those who do go on "Oprah." The ideal of a relatively flat stomach for a woman has been the norm for a very long time now. Look at the women in those "Gone With the Wind" era movies that were snugly tucked into those lace-up-from-the-back dresses.

* yes, some people walk in LA
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty