Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2013, 04:57 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
One my friend have wife that is US born white women. She is build like 8 but have some fat and not so pretty face. Would be maybe ideal of a truck driver. I didn’t se here in nothing else then pants and shirts that want explode at her. In such outfit she go to store and walk around house. It is funny as she is very busty and with bubbly buts. And she have habits to pull up her pants and shank buts in process even pants are tight at her.
Exception is when she go to job she carry on loose outfit, and she look really fat in it, and quite ugly.
My opinion is that some busty and (or) bubbly women do not have choice then carry tight clothes because in loose clothes they look fat. Can such kind of women look elegant ever.

Do you know anything at all about those who drive a truck for a living? If you don't you should refrain from assuming you know all about their preferred women.

You said this is your friend's wife correct?
Why exactly do you care how she dresses and looks? Thinking about having an affair with her?
Is this something that keeps you awake at night?

I guess the bright side of this story, if one can even say that responsibly is that you have seen her
"standing up" so you did not have to approach her in a bar and ask to see her body.

YOUR OPINION about what women wear means nothing to any of those women you look down upon so often.
NOT YOUR CHOICE what a woman's choice is regarding her clothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2013, 10:09 AM

20,764 posts, read 19,976,767 times
Well, this forum is a portal for opinions and thoughts, justified or not.

Old 08-23-2013, 10:25 AM

752 posts, read 1,165,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Do you know anything at all about those who drive a truck for a living? If you don't you should refrain from assuming you know all about their preferred women.

You said this is your friend's wife correct?
Why exactly do you care how she dresses and looks? Thinking about having an affair with her?
Is this something that keeps you awake at night?

I guess the bright side of this story, if one can even say that responsibly is that you have seen her
"standing up" so you did not have to approach her in a bar and ask to see her body.

YOUR OPINION about what women wear means nothing to any of those women you look down upon so often.
NOT YOUR CHOICE what a woman's choice is regarding her clothing.
It is just funny to me that women of hourglass shape do not have choice then show theirs qualities. If they try to carry loose clothes they look fat. One that work in store have problem with big butts. She always carry black jeans that want explode at her in order to make hips look smaller. It is so nice to see.

Old 08-23-2013, 03:59 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,440,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
One my friend have wife that is US born white women. She is build like 8 but have some fat and not so pretty face. Would be maybe ideal of a truck driver. I didn’t se here in nothing else then pants and shirts that want explode at her. In such outfit she go to store and walk around house. It is funny as she is very busty and with bubbly buts. And she have habits to pull up her pants and shank buts in process even pants are tight at her.
Exception is when she go to job she carry on loose outfit, and she look really fat in it, and quite ugly.
My opinion is that some busty and (or) bubbly women do not have choice then carry tight clothes because in loose clothes they look fat. Can such kind of women look elegant ever.
Tipitop, I understand that English is not your first language, but the way you describe women's bodies and looks is very rude. I have read some of your other threads and you are obsessed with the way a woman's body looks and you are rude about women who you don't think are attractive. You need to get a better English teacher. And you need to learn to get to know women for who they are NOT just what they look like.

Here are some examples of your other threads about women:

Women at dating sites have only pictures of head

Is it exist way to get women stand up?
up.html

Approach exclusively in gym?

Old 08-23-2013, 04:12 PM

2,754 posts, read 7,424,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie3 View Post
Tipitop, I understand that English is not your first language, but the way you describe women's bodies and looks is very rude. I have read some of your other threads and you are obsessed with the way a woman's body looks and you are rude about women who you don't think are attractive.
The same can be said about what women think. They just don't say it, so they're not "rude".
I don't think you're going to change someone else's attitude about women. Much less someone from a different country.

His original post is only saying out loud what all men think.

Old 08-23-2013, 04:17 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,883,248 times
I guess if the OP doesn't find me attractive I should just stay home until I am. Wearing a burlap sack.

Old 08-23-2013, 06:29 PM

752 posts, read 1,165,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NARFALICIOUS View Post
The same can be said about what women think. They just don't say it, so they're not "rude".
I don't think you're going to change someone else's attitude about women. Much less someone from a different country.

His original post is only saying out loud what all men think.
I don’t find hourglass shape unattractive. I just find funny how they have dill with “problem”

Old 08-23-2013, 06:35 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
The first two links show super pretty women with no belly fat (probably sucked off via liposuction)

The last link/dress could be worn by somebody with belly fat but she needs to have pretty legs.

All 3 links are very unrealistic and please, unproportioned women: don't wear that!

The OP says that the friend's wife has no pretty face and body fat - I wouldnt suggest any of the 3 dresses you have posted. They are reserved for pretty women. THe first 2 women are not even fat.

I always wonder what overweight people are thinking when they wear clothes that show off each individual roll and you can see the bra cutting into their back fat. I vote for overweight people wearing LOSE fit clothes so you don't see exactly every extra pound.

I vote for EVERYONE wearing exactly what they want to wear no matter what other very superficial, judgemental people think about it.

PS ~~ It is not LOSE it is LOOSE as in: If you wear pants that are too LOOSE you will LOSE them as you walk.

Old 08-23-2013, 07:02 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
I guess if the OP doesn't find me attractive I should just stay home until I am. Wearing a burlap sack.
That's exactly how I feel a lot of people treat women, even random women they don't even know. Our bodies are always on parade, and always need to be available to be judged and stamped with approval or disapproval. How about people just let other people wear whatever the hell they want and back off? If you don't find someone attractive, then don't date them or hell, don't even become their friend if their appearance offends you so much.

(and I don't mean you personally, just the general you )

Old 08-23-2013, 07:08 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,364,652 times
Well we can't all be as perfect as the OP, ya know. Why you ladies don't get that by now is beyond me.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty