Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you (want to) cross-dress?
Yes 23 18.85%
No 99 81.15%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2013, 01:46 AM

728 posts, read 1,900,386 times

Advertisements

I tried it a couple of times. From the neck down I was pretty convincing according to a few folks that saw my pictures. Not something I would want to do all the time though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2013, 04:24 AM

10,646 posts, read 16,038,402 times
I already do it with my gf in the bedroom but outside the house i just can´t do it

Old 12-06-2013, 06:52 AM

11,879 posts, read 14,214,087 times
Is a tank with pajama pants cross dressing for a guy. If so, I am guilty of doing it all the time while going to bed when its warm .

However, I only use tanks from the mens clothing section.

I hear that a lot of skinny Korean guys like to cross dress. Some of their clothing does indeed look very feminine.

Old 12-06-2013, 11:49 AM

15,546 posts, read 12,027,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Is a tank with pajama pants cross dressing for a guy. If so, I am guilty of doing it all the time while going to bed when its warm .

However, I only use tanks from the mens clothing section.
No, a male wearing men's clothing is not considered cross-dressing.

Old 12-09-2013, 11:56 AM

5,899 posts, read 5,797,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Hell no. I think cross-dressers are a bit off their rockers.
Well, this is easy for you to say, considering that your gender/sex (I'm assuming that you are a woman) has all or almost all of the best clothes out there.

Old 12-09-2013, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo_in_reverse View Post
I am less concerned with what clothing you decide to wear and more concerned about this statement.

1. Transitioning is not a minor process.

2. It's not something that will ever be done on a whim or discussed flippantly.

3. If you're LGBTQ then please make sure you are:

a) taking care of your health (don't abuse drugs & alcohol) - there is a higher than average rate of incidence of drug/alcohol abuse among LGBTQ teens than the general population

b) taking care of yourself mentally and seeking out the council of professionals, it will help you as you form your identity. It will help you with questions and feelings that you're experiencing.

c) taking care of your safety - making sure that you are not engaging in risky behaviors or are putting yourself into situations that can cause you physical harm
1. I am perfectly aware of this, which is why I am biding my time in regards to this.

2. Agreed.

3. Would being gender-fluid count?

A) I'm not a teenager anymore, but thank you very much for your advice. I already don't smoke, use drugs, and/or drink alcohol.

B) Yes, I plan to eventually do this before I actually do anything serious in regards to me gettinga sex change.

C) I am aware of this as well. The massive trans-phobia and trans-hatred out there also cause me to bide my time in regards to this. I know that it is an extremely good idea never to do what Angie Zapata did, since this could result in (extreme) violence.

Old 12-09-2013, 02:47 PM

5 posts, read 11,118 times
My brother was a cross dresser. Not sure what goes through one's mind to enjoy that.

Regards
Huffbufer

Old 12-09-2013, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by huffbufer View Post
My brother was a cross dresser. Not sure what goes through one's mind to enjoy that.

Regards
Huffbufer
If you don't mind me asking, but your use of the word "was" as opposed to "is", do you mean that your brother has already stopped doing this by now?

Old 12-09-2013, 04:01 PM

4,789 posts, read 14,747,349 times
Although I'm a crossdresser with maybe $50,000 in women's clothes I sometimes get panic attacks thinking that crossdressing is wrong in God's eyes. But St Joan of Arc was a crossdresser. So I have doubts about my crossdressing. Sometimes I feel that I should stop it, but I can't bear the loss of $50,000 in clothes. I've mostly bought a lot of women's clothes since summer 2005.

Crossdressers get called gay in the workplace and then they get discriminated against.

And it's a very tough life if you get a sex change, so that's why I stay a man. If God would change me into a woman with a real vagina, I'd do it though.

Old 12-10-2013, 12:29 PM

37,624 posts, read 46,016,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurist110 View Post
Well, this is easy for you to say, considering that your gender/sex (I'm assuming that you are a woman) has all or almost all of the best clothes out there.
I hope you get some help. Really I do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty