Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who is more attractive?
Henry Cavill 19 38.00%
Chris Hemsworth 31 62.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2014, 08:59 AM

9,556 posts, read 20,799,067 times

Advertisements

I'm male but I think Chris Hemsworth is just overrated. First guy is better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2014, 10:51 AM

50,781 posts, read 36,474,703 times
I think Cavill is too "pretty" and feminine looking, Hemsworth is a hotty!

Old 01-15-2014, 10:53 AM

15,546 posts, read 12,020,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Attractively Ambigious View Post
women are such poor judges of looks in general, as long as he is popular and not fat he is hot, the more popular guy wins out. I strongly believe Henry Cavill is superior to Chris Hemsworth in the looks category but whatever, in a few years when he gets more roles he will be more liked.
Are you president of the Henry Cavill fan club?

I do agree with another poster that I liked him more when he was in the Tudors. I think he just looked dorky in Superman.

The jet black hair doesn't work for him, neither does the length.

If you had posted this picture of Henry Cavill, then it would have been a little harder to choose. He just looks so much different now then he did in his early 20s. Maybe he bulked up too much for Superman. I don't know. I don't find Cavill very good looking as Superman, but he was one of the main reasons I watched the Tudors.

Old 01-15-2014, 10:56 AM

1,503 posts, read 1,856,302 times
I prefer Hemsworth, but can I have them both?

Old 01-15-2014, 11:09 AM

3,734 posts, read 5,771,788 times
That Cavill creature looks like a woman. I like the plaid cashmere suit, though. May be a silk/cashmere blend...

Hemsworth would be gorgeous, except for the filthy hair. He always seems to have filthy hair. And frankly, he'd need a lot more body hair to excite me. If a man is going to be "smooth", he has to be as muscular as Branch Warren http://tugagym.info/wp-content/uploa...to-olympia.jpg or Erik Fankhouser http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/23...25a682305c.jpg, to compensate for the lack of hairiness.

And truly, I can't see beyond the hair grease on both of them. As they're packaged, I wouldn't touch either one of them.

It's nice that they both have natural eyebrows, though. Plucked/shaped/"arched" eyebrows on a man are even more disgusting than slimy hair.

Old 01-15-2014, 02:36 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,569,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
See, and I think precisely the opposite. At least, Henry Cavill in The Tudors. Can't speak for him in Superman.

Old 01-15-2014, 04:07 PM

993 posts, read 1,560,866 times
I voted Chris Hemsworth. He's got that sexy squinty-eye look going.

Chris Evans (Captain America) is the sexiest of them all, though, with Tom Hiddleston (Loki) as a close second.

Old 01-15-2014, 04:34 PM

37,611 posts, read 45,988,534 times
Quote:
lol @ judging by personality

women are such poor judges of looks in general, as long as he is popular and not fat he is hot, the more popular guy wins out. I strongly believe Henry Cavill is superior to Chris Hemsworth in the looks category but whatever, in a few years when he gets more roles he will be more liked.
I have no knowledge of either guy. Neither is "popular" in my world. I am going strictly by looks, what is more appealing to ME. And that was the question, yes? Not what is more appealing to YOU, but to each poster that is responding.

Old 01-15-2014, 04:44 PM

37,611 posts, read 45,988,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
I feel the same way. But to really compare, I did a google search and clicked on images, and then went back and forth looking at the different pictures. They are certainly both very good looking men. I just have to give the edge to Chris. But neither would be able to walk by me without a 2nd and 3rd glance, I assure you.

Old 01-15-2014, 06:49 PM

2,084 posts, read 2,621,941 times
Quote:
lol @ judging by personality

This may surprise you but personality does matter to some of us. I did acknowledge that it means little here since I don't know either of them personally

So you basically started this thread hoping that Henry Cavill would get most of the votes and now that he hasn't you have gone aggro.

Just so you know, I doubt if Henry Cavill knew of your crusade for him that he would care at all, and he would certainly never marry you, so you might want to get over it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty