Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2016, 06:47 PM

15,293 posts, read 17,687,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
I was expecting something way more exciting than the outfit shown. She doesn't look gasp-worthy and scandalous, she just looks like a common tramp. And common tramp dresswear does happen at weddings. I call "whatevs."
Yeah, the dress is low rent streetwalker gear. It's sort of rude to show up in your work clothes, but maybe that's all she had.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2016, 09:07 PM

7,709 posts, read 5,458,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgordeeva View Post
She has a good body, but yeah I think she was seeking attention. I don't really think this dress is that inappropriate though.. It just shows a lot of leg..it's not like anything is hanging out.
The person in the tight dress is a selfish attention-seeker who apparently does not care about the bride at all.

Old 07-07-2016, 09:39 PM

1,325 posts, read 2,366,531 times
She looks trashy at best.

Old 07-07-2016, 10:15 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,024,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gichicago View Post
She looks trashy at best.
But if her story is true, she probably fit right in. Sounds like a trashy wedding with guests slapping each others' butts and dumping their beers. Wouldn't be surprised if she later claims she was involved in a knife fight out behind the dumpsters.

Old 07-07-2016, 10:43 PM
JL

8,522 posts, read 14,539,581 times
I don't know about you people, but i've shot wedding videos for a while years ago and at every wedding there was always one or two women who wore something like that. Obviously, not that common of an occurrence, but i've seen enough to not think it was something people got all hyped up about.

Old 07-07-2016, 11:16 PM

10,889 posts, read 2,192,631 times
I saw wedding, i thought "another Pippa"
then i thought "was it a wedding in a strip club?"
then i thought "wth is this pose for the photo exactly?"
and finally i thought "who cares"

Old 07-08-2016, 12:45 AM

18,528 posts, read 18,757,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JL View Post
I don't know about you people, but i've shot wedding videos for a while years ago and at every wedding there was always one or two women who wore something like that. Obviously, not that common of an occurrence, but i've seen enough to not think it was something people got all hyped up about.
I think she was the only one hyped up... maybe she didnt get enough attention and created it for herself..

Old 07-08-2016, 08:24 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,831,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hertfordshire View Post
I'm calling BS on other guests slapping her ass and spilling stuff on her. Sounds more to me like she was just looking for her 15 minutes (and is getting it) And that dress is COMPLETELY inappropriate for a wedding especially (and the article doesn't clarify this) if the wedding is taking place in a church.

If I were the bride's parents (because usually, the parents are the host of the wedding, not the bride), I would have asked her to leave. She clearly was looking to draw attention away from the bride and groom.

Agreed.

Old 07-08-2016, 08:57 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,372,917 times
What is it with women taking selfies and posting them to social media? I really don't get it.

Old 07-08-2016, 09:14 AM

2,234 posts, read 2,405,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docendo discimus View Post
LOL, are you 12?

Giiiiirrrrrrl, you are the biggest mean girl in here. :highfive:

First of all, if you're on this lady's side, you should probably grow up and quit lumping women into 2 categories: hot/sexy and butt hurt jealous fat. Her whole schtick is #kindness, #love and #acceptance for all womankind. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be on board with your mentality.

Second of all, that dress was not only questionable for the venue and circumstances, it also did not fit her. LET'S REVIEW. It is at least 1 size too small, and not flattering at all.

HERE IT IS on a model who is wearing the right size for her frame. Here it is, ALSO IN BLUE.

On the model, the dress is flattering. And while it is still a dress that I think is more appropriate for a 22 year old at a club rather than a married 30-something lady at a wedding, the dress as worn by the model still manages looks chic and polished.

On the fitness lady, it looks desperate. Size up, or choose something with a different cut/shape. There are plenty of pictures of her on IG in other dresses just as sexy and form fitting and short that don't look so cheap on her.

This is the fashion forum. Where we talk fashion. Not everything is a conspiracy of butthurt ugly fat chics who want to denigrate the hot sexy women (that you will never have).
The dress wasn't too small at all. It's designed to be skin tight. Do you see any bulges or rolls? Nope! Her stomach is perfectly flat and toned.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty