Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2023, 06:08 PM

4,005 posts, read 4,106,650 times

Advertisements

Sounds like something a person in desperate need of attention would buy.

Take out the colored contacts.
Peel off the fake lashes.
Remove whatever part of the b00bs are fake.
Take out the butt implants - and funny enough the lips implants.
Don’t forget those germ-infested long fingernails.

And what do you have? Do men really fall for that BS?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2023, 06:27 PM

16,415 posts, read 8,215,049 times
Default Re

Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
Yes, it is truly crazy the kind of fashion trends being pushed on women. Fake hair, fake eyelashes, fake lips, fake backside, fake nails, piercings, tattoos and now this dumb nipple bra. Please make it stop.
Yes! And then we're supposed to support the women who get these things and not be the slightest bit judgemental

Old 11-27-2023, 06:57 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,583,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metamorphosis View Post
Sounds like something a person in desperate need of attention would buy.
Take out the colored contacts.
Peel off the fake lashes.
Remove whatever part of the b00bs are fake.
Take out the butt implants - and funny enough the lips implants.
Don’t forget those germ-infested long fingernails.

And what do you have?

A man.

Old 11-27-2023, 07:17 PM

6,460 posts, read 3,983,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Maybe it's for transwomen
Why? Men have nipples. (In fact, I once had a coworker where I had the urge to give him the advice to wear an undershirt... he must have been chilly often.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
The amount of fake things women are encouraged to wear and purchase is insane.
Yup. And if we do, we're shallow/materialistic/fake, and if we don't, we're "frumpy"...

Old 11-27-2023, 09:34 PM

10,109 posts, read 14,980,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
Another first world milestone. Women in the poorest counties have inadequate clothing, food and medical care. But here in America we have bras with fake nipples. Aren’t we special.
Soon enough fakes will be created and then even in the poorest countries it will become widespread. Of course, there too are many that can afford the real thing. For the mean time, this will become a social class marker. Then comes the democratization of fake erect female nipples...

Lets see when they come out with a bra that makes any breasts appear as a torpedo. Seeing 70-year-old women with that type of chest marking through their blouses, now that's a looker. lol

Old 11-27-2023, 10:01 PM

17,391 posts, read 16,540,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
Yes! And then we're supposed to support the women who get these things and not be the slightest bit judgemental
Yep. And we're supposed to feel sympathy when a woman wears skin tight butt scrunch leggings and a man(gasp!) dares to look in her direction.

Now I guess the nipple bra will complete the look.

Old 11-28-2023, 07:28 AM

16,415 posts, read 8,215,049 times
I came across this article this morning:

https://hbswk.hbs.edu/item/the-beaut...020231128%20(1)

I don't think the bra would be harmful to anyone's health but it's so true how the beauty industry feeds off people's insecurities

Old 11-28-2023, 09:00 AM

17,210 posts, read 15,404,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metamorphosis View Post

And what do you have? Do men really fall for that BS?
No. Most men aren’t really into that. They might look, but the vast majority of men don’t want to be with a woman like that. It’s different when you actually spend time with the person, and see it all for what it really is firsthand.

Ask around, and see how many men respond positively to the concept of women constantly wearing wigs and weave.
Ask around and see how many men would prefer large, fake breasts, versus natural. A lot of men have no clue what most fake breasts feel like, etc. Nor do they have any remote idea that they need “maintenance” every so many years. Yeah, that’s always fun…?
Ask around if men care about long fake nails.
Fake butts? Lots of guys joking about that trend pretty much all over.

Yeah no… most men don’t care one bit about any of that stuff, let alone actually WANT that. It’s primarily strictly a woman thing.

Old 11-28-2023, 10:28 AM

11,054 posts, read 6,648,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by melaniej65 View Post
I guess that I am just plain old - ever since I developed the goal for me and the other girls that I knew did everything to AVOID this "look".

Tacky and trashy is synonymous with the names Kardashian/Jenner. Gross.
No kidding! I inadvertently got "that look" as a side effect of reduction surgery. I worry about it constantly but I guess I don't have to now, lol. And it's hot where I live.

I worry about it looking "trashy" but there's not much I can do.

Men, do you think "trashy" when you see that?

Old 11-28-2023, 10:31 AM

102,213 posts, read 107,956,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresnochili View Post
I will say this about Kim, she does have a very creative mind.
If she could apply her "creativity" to solving the homeless crisis or bringing lasting peace to the Near East, then maybe she'd be deserving of attention.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty