Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2023, 06:41 AM

19,622 posts, read 12,218,208 times

Advertisements

Kim Kardashian got very rich being fake and pushing fakeness on girls and young women, why stop now.

South Park had Kanye defending his little hobbit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbnINBLXM6M
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2023, 07:34 AM

8,755 posts, read 5,050,099 times
A women wearing a push up bra, with fake nipples showing through, is just asking for trouble. There will be guys with bad intentions, I am sure. There is alot of crime out there ladies.

Old 12-01-2023, 07:42 AM

5,655 posts, read 3,148,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Copanut View Post
My wife had that happen after her reduction.
I still haven't gotten over it.
I'm just curious, why is that?

When I was younger, I had considered breast reduction...and honestly, the idea of removing the areola and nipple kind of skeeved me...but now I'm older, and I wish I had gone ahead and done it.

In your case...you say you still aren't over it...does it look weird?

Old 12-01-2023, 08:29 AM

12,062 posts, read 10,269,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
I guess when you have implants you need something like that to look...cold?

Anything, anything at all for attention. Not too long women were wearing heavily padded bras to avoid that look.
I still do. Even bought some clingy things you put on your boobs so the nipples don't show. Used without padded bras.

Old 12-01-2023, 09:06 AM

3,115 posts, read 1,007,936 times
Idiocracy.

Old 12-01-2023, 09:13 AM

11,015 posts, read 6,870,183 times
These types of things are for people whose hormones are still raging, influencers and others who think they need to show off their erogenous zones in order to get or keep a man. I'm talking women who wear this stuff in public. In private, it's a different matter.

I can guarantee you that men who are serious about a woman don't appreciate things like this, unless they are the type to insist on it so they can "show off their woman". For example, I recall one incident when I was shopping and there was this young guy being very invasive about his woman trying things on, ordering the saleswoman around, picking things out, it was truly appalling. I could tell that he was very, very attached to having his woman look ultra sexy and showing her off. She just stood there being submissive. I'll bet that guy has already bought one of these items. Wonder if they're still together.

Old 12-01-2023, 11:35 AM

37,608 posts, read 45,978,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnazzyB View Post
I'm just curious, why is that?

When I was younger, I had considered breast reduction...and honestly, the idea of removing the areola and nipple kind of skeeved me...but now I'm older, and I wish I had gone ahead and done it.

In your case...you say you still aren't over it...does it look weird?
I know 2 people (my niece, and a girlfriend) that have had a reduction. They both said it was an immense relief.

Old 12-01-2023, 01:43 PM

17,368 posts, read 16,511,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemencia53 View Post
I still do. Even bought some clingy things you put on your boobs so the nipples don't show. Used without padded bras.
I've never looked into getting implants so I didn't know that. It's interesting that the loss of feeling only typically happens in lifts/reductions. You learn something new every day.

Old 12-01-2023, 02:50 PM

22,333 posts, read 29,421,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Good for you.

But why. Why have we always thought we need to hide nips and why do some now want to exaggerate them? Why are men's nips ok, but not women's?
Very strange, we are.
Because I don't need my headlights on at the gym and sometimes they're not aligned

Old 12-01-2023, 06:37 PM

17,159 posts, read 15,373,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathrunner View Post
These types of things are for people whose hormones are still raging, influencers and others who think they need to show off their erogenous zones in order to get or keep a man. I'm talking women who wear this stuff in public. In private, it's a different matter.

I can guarantee you that men who are serious about a woman don't appreciate things like this, unless they are the type to insist on it so they can "show off their woman". For example, I recall one incident when I was shopping and there was this young guy being very invasive about his woman trying things on, ordering the saleswoman around, picking things out, it was truly appalling. I could tell that he was very, very attached to having his woman look ultra sexy and showing her off. She just stood there being submissive. I'll bet that guy has already bought one of these items. Wonder if they're still together.
Exactly this.

As for men with poking nipples, this is why a lot of us men wear undershirts or tank tops under our polos or button ups. The “hard nipple” look can be tacky in certain settings, including for men.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty