Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2018, 03:26 PM

5,899 posts, read 5,799,890 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
I like a little bush...and I ain't talking politics here.
Does that include armpit bush?

Old 09-16-2018, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
IMO, the problem is that many men are closet pedophiles. They want their women to look like they are 10 or 12 years old, prepubescent, no hair except on their head; no facial lines, no anything that says "Hey, look at me, look how mature I am!"
Of course, they do not know and will not admit to wanting immature young girls. BUT, present them with a mature female with natural hair in the "wrong" spots, and they will RUN AWAY!
However, it is not their fault. They have been TRAINED that way by modern society: Women, in order to be desirable, must be hairless.
Just as many men and many women have been convinced that losing the hair on your head means your life is over. Going bald was a wonderful thing for me: I can comb my hair with a warm washcloth, haircuts and beard trims are once a quarter event.
When I retired I stopped shaving, and therefore I do not require my wife to shave. (I didn't require it of her before I retired, either.)
But then, we are savages from the wilds of Montana, so we are not expected to be civilized.
Good thing, I do not want to be!
As Mahatma Gandhi said when asked what he thought of Western Civilization "I think it would be a wonderful idea!"
What exactly do you mean by "facial lines" here?

Also, as far as I can tell, men do appear to enjoy women's breasts--something that doesn't appear until after puberty hits.

In addition to this, as far as I am concerned, male puberty was a total wreck for me. Seriously. The only good thing about male puberty is the height increase and the sex drive. Everything else about male puberty utterly sucks! Indeed, I would give a lot to look like my pre-pubescent self, except more androgynous, taller, and with an actual sex drive.

Old 09-16-2018, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Forget women, I don't even like unshaven men. They need to wax back, crack and sack to look human.
Amen sister!

Old 09-16-2018, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiluvr1228 View Post
I could never go without shaving, it just looks so out of place especially if a woman is wearing a dress and high heels but has long, unshaven legs. There's a couple of actresses out there who have admitted they don't shave; one is Mayim Bialik and the other is a woman on some talk show. With Mayim her leg hair is not noticeable, the talk show woman has noticeably long, dark hair and I just think it looks gross. But that's just my opinion.

Women are free to do what makes them happy in the grooming department as long as it doesn't effect others like not wearing deodorant and making people around them suffer. I worked with a woman who was into everything natural and she didn't wear deodorant, make-up, nail polish, etc. Boy, if she was wearing a sleeveless top and came near me I about threw up from the smell.
The woman who wasn't wearing deodorant sounds disgusting as Hell!

I hope that she didn't have any children since it would be nice for those genes to get removed from the gene pool.

Old 09-16-2018, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by villageidiot1 View Post
And back to the topic, as long as a woman doesn't have hair on her face, I'm fine with it on the rest of her body.
Even on her chest?

Old 09-16-2018, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basiliximab View Post
It was quite common at least 150 years ago (and maybe even after that for some time). The only women who shaved their legs then were prostitutes. Well, I don't shave my legs. I've never been one to go along with the crowd. I make up my own mind on what I want to do based on what best meets my needs, not what everyone else does. For me it takes too much time and money for something that no one but me and my fiancé see anyway. And he's just fine with it!
You don't wear short shorts or short skirts in public?

Old 09-16-2018, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerania View Post
What would that have to do with it?
I think that he or she is referring to the "lesbians are masculine" stereotype here.

Old 09-16-2018, 03:44 PM

9,884 posts, read 10,983,727 times
"What exactly do you mean by "facial lines" here?"

I really didn't think that needed any explanation, but here goes:
"Facial lines" are those tiny wrinkles that appear in facial skin as one ages. They often appear first at the corners of the mouth and eyes. The older one gets, the more wrinkles (lines) appear.
Many people hate the appearance of such lines (They make me look OLD!"), thus the increasing market for cosmetic surgery ("facelifts") and Botox injections.
Again, the desire to look "young"...

Old 09-19-2018, 05:07 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,675,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurist110 View Post
Even on her chest?
I have never encountered that. How common is it? I can't imagine anyone shaving their chest.

Old 09-23-2018, 08:56 AM

4,147 posts, read 2,968,753 times
As a straight guy, I think some girls could pull off unshaven legs.

Like this tomboyish (but straight) girl I met, who wore guy's shirts, shorts, and sandals who didn't shave her legs. She does have long hair, so she doesn't look butch.

Although when she wears skirts or dresses I would want her to shave her legs. Unshaven legs only work when a tomboy wears guy's clothes. Also, I think long hair for tomboys is a must, so they don't look butch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty