Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers
 [Register]
Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers Northwest Arkansas
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2010, 03:13 PM

5 posts, read 34,906 times

Advertisements

Thank you very much information. Would you please let me know the name of the apartment name .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2010, 03:18 PM

5 posts, read 34,906 times
Thanks you very for the information . Can you please paste the exact name of the apartment.

Old 05-08-2011, 10:28 AM

1 posts, read 8,641 times
hay..help me out please..!!
I am moving from new york on 21st may, i need a room near "IBM, 2501B , SE "J" Street, Bentonville, AR 72712" ..i don't know any one there..please help me...i would really appreciate your time.

Old 05-08-2011, 10:40 AM

529 posts, read 1,650,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYhunter View Post
hay..help me out please..!!
I am moving from new york on 21st may, i need a room near "IBM, 2501B , SE "J" Street, Bentonville, AR 72712" ..i don't know any one there..please help me...i would really appreciate your time.
The Links at Moberly Lane, Bentonville Commons and Parc at Rogers are the closes complexes I know of there.

Old 07-19-2011, 09:00 PM

1 posts, read 8,427 times
I have seen a lot of indians on The Links on Rainbow Curve and Moberly Manor on moberly street. They are about 5-15 minute drive to WM headquarters and many indians walk to moberly manor since it is such a short distance. There has been a lot of indian movement to this area because of WM ISD (technology center). I also know that on Regional Airport Blvd there are some new duplexes that have many indian residents. I think it is great to see so much diversity in this area for once.

Old 02-14-2012, 09:39 PM

1 posts, read 8,093 times
Hello all,

I just moved to Springdale before 3 weeks and I am looking for a Indian Bollywood dance classes. I tried to look online and I see there is an Arya Academy in Bentonville, but I cant find the address for it. Does anyone know the address or any other bollywood dance troupe?

Old 03-06-2012, 05:41 AM

2 posts, read 15,732 times
Default Indian culture and community in Bentonville

Hello

My husband has been asked if he would like to consider a job in Bentonville and I was wondering if anyone could give me some more information about life as an Indian there.

Is there much indian culture - i have seen a few things online for classical dances and things but is this just old things online who do they actually happen. Are indian festivals celebrated, and are indian languages tought by any chance?? India dance and indian musical instruments??

What is general family life like and is there much to do there for kids and as a family as well as for the wives when husband at work and kids at school.

I see there are some Indian grocery shops but is there much available in there for good general indian cooking? is the food of good quality.

How is vegetarian eating out in Bentonville?

What are the schools like and quality of education?

Also are there any gujrati's there??

I have never visited so any information anyone can give would be very useful.

Many many thanks

Old 03-06-2012, 06:41 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,690,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpt20 View Post
Hello

My husband has been asked if he would like to consider a job in Bentonville and I was wondering if anyone could give me some more information about life as an Indian there.

Is there much indian culture - i have seen a few things online for classical dances and things but is this just old things online who do they actually happen. Are indian festivals celebrated, and are indian languages tought by any chance?? India dance and indian musical instruments??

What is general family life like and is there much to do there for kids and as a family as well as for the wives when husband at work and kids at school.

I see there are some Indian grocery shops but is there much available in there for good general indian cooking? is the food of good quality.

How is vegetarian eating out in Bentonville?

What are the schools like and quality of education?

Also are there any gujrati's there??

I have never visited so any information anyone can give would be very useful.

Many many thanks
i certainly can not answer all your questions, but I can a few. There are 3 Indian groceries stores I am aware of in the Rogers/bentonville area and a couple of restaurants. Whether the food is good or not is something only someone that is really familiar with Indian food can answer. Plus remember, food is very subjective. What I might love, you might think isn't fit for the dog to eat. I am sure you will find several restaurants that either specialize in vegetaraian cooking or offer vegertarian choices, but remember, NWA (Bentonville, Fayetteville, Rogers) isn't like living in a huge metro area like maybe Dallas. The choices will not be overwelming.

Most of the Bentonville/Rogers schools are very good, there should be no problem with your children getting a good education.

I hope this will help you a little, I am sure others will add to my remarks.
Good luck,

Nita

Old 04-29-2012, 07:11 PM

2 posts, read 15,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
i certainly can not answer all your questions, but I can a few. There are 3 Indian groceries stores I am aware of in the Rogers/bentonville area and a couple of restaurants. Whether the food is good or not is something only someone that is really familiar with Indian food can answer. Plus remember, food is very subjective. What I might love, you might think isn't fit for the dog to eat. I am sure you will find several restaurants that either specialize in vegetaraian cooking or offer vegertarian choices, but remember, NWA (Bentonville, Fayetteville, Rogers) isn't like living in a huge metro area like maybe Dallas. The choices will not be overwelming.

Most of the Bentonville/Rogers schools are very good, there should be no problem with your children getting a good education.

I hope this will help you a little, I am sure others will add to my remarks.
Good luck,

Nita
Thank you for you reply. What about this indian dance acadamy that someone has posted about - arya - is it actually in existance?? Do you get star plus there?? And are any indian films ever shown in the cinema's?? I here there is a new temple there - is it quite active with lots going on there??

Thanks
Kpt

Old 09-11-2013, 10:46 PM

5 posts, read 13,941 times
There is a cinema they actually plays sometimes Indian Movies over there in Fayetteville in the Cricket shopping center. I think it calls fiesta square cinema.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers