Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2007, 06:31 PM

2 posts, read 7,272 times

Advertisements

Back in September 1995, we were visiting in Daytona Beach Shores and stayed at a small condo style hotel right on the beach called Bermuda Villas off 92 (international Speedway Blvd). We had a awesome time there, the people were great, and they were very reasonably priced at ~$210 for the week which included a kitchen. I doubt if I will find anything near that price now. Is the Hotel still there? I cannot find it on the web, yellow pages or white pages (through internet). If not, does anyone know of any reasonable beachside hotel/motel with contact info. We plan being there a week in September. If they are no longer there, are there any other economical places like them? The only places I am turning up are the major chains with higher prices. Thanks greatly for any help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2007, 07:58 PM

49 posts, read 274,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnybeach View Post
Back in September 1995, we were visiting in Daytona Beach Shores and stayed at a small condo style hotel right on the beach called Bermuda Villas off 92 (international Speedway Blvd). We had a awesome time there, the people were great, and they were very reasonably priced at ~$210 for the week which included a kitchen. I doubt if I will find anything near that price now. Is the Hotel still there? I cannot find it on the web, yellow pages or white pages (through internet). If not, does anyone know of any reasonable beachside hotel/motel with contact info. We plan being there a week in September. If they are no longer there, are there any other economical places like them? The only places I am turning up are the major chains with higher prices. Thanks greatly for any help.
We just moved from the Daytona Beach area but I don't remember Bermuda Villas. A lot of the hotels were damaged from the hurricanes a few years ago and I noticed some had been torn down and new ones built. You can go to Mapquest.com & enter Hotels, Daytona Beach, FL and it should bring up lots to choose from. Hotels.com might help too.
Happy Vacation

Old 08-11-2007, 08:16 PM

2 posts, read 7,272 times
Thanks alot for the tip. I found rates at hotwire.com really good since the post. Coastal no frills room for $29 a night. Wow, that is cheaper than 1995.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida