Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2012, 08:35 PM

45 posts, read 132,100 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusPrime69 View Post
I have a job that requires me to live all over the place....almost on a yearly basis.

So, i've been living in south fla for years now...moved away...to san diego, then philadelphia, now back to south florida as recently as 2 weeks ago.

I travel often....to many parts of the US including Massachusetts, Connecticut, NY, PA, DC, Texas, California, Arizona, Nevada, and live in broward county, fl currently.

I attended FAU in Boca. after left for a job in San Diego--which then transferred me to philadelphia, then I moved to s florida.
Wow... sociopath anyone? Tip: Disappear and come back as an honest normal human being... and get some help. Maybe you will start to like yourself and so will others. ~ MN
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2012, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by THX 1138 View Post
I don't know of too many woman who are Transformers fans, based on the OP user ID? Would be more Strawberry Shortcake don't you think?

Transformers Cartoon Intro Theme Song 1980's Season 1 - YouTube
I still think it's a girl... and transformer's are universal. I watched them at 4 pm everyday as a (girl) kid.

Transformers..... Robots in Disguise!

Old 08-26-2012, 10:03 PM

5,390 posts, read 9,693,411 times
whatever guys

like, get over it. It's not that deep. I just come on here and dispence my pearls of wisdom to u all. You all should be grateful.

Old 08-26-2012, 10:09 PM

btw, i provide very accurate and suscint information about south florida. No one can deny that.

Old 08-27-2012, 09:39 AM

Quote:
whatever guys

like, get over it. It's not that deep. I just come on here and dispence my pearls of wisdom to u all. You all should be grateful.
like get over it? You get over it. (and see guys don't say "LIKE get over it" - it's TOTALLY LIKE girl speak)

I feel bad for you. Everyone can see you're obviously a liar. That's sad. You'd get more respect, and probably support, if you just said you have serious issues and are working on them and told the truth... you can't say that you are reliable, credible or consistent because you said you just moved here from up north and are just now getting your ID, etc. then you make up some crap about work? It is that deep. It's sadly pathetic. I hope you get some help and have the courage to come to terms that you do in fact most likely need it... or just admit your a kid having a prank... or that you're an adult who is just a liar.

Old 08-27-2012, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maneki-neko View Post
like get over it? You get over it. (and see guys don't say "LIKE get over it" - it's TOTALLY LIKE girl speak)

I feel bad for you. Everyone can see you're obviously a liar. That's sad. You'd get more respect, and probably support, if you just said you have serious issues and are working on them and told the truth... you can't say that you are reliable, credible or consistent because you said you just moved here from up north and are just now getting your ID, etc. then you make up some crap about work? It is that deep. It's sadly pathetic. I hope you get some help and have the courage to come to terms that you do in fact most likely need it... or just admit your a kid having a prank... or that you're an adult who is just a liar.
LOL! thanks for the well-wishes. But I still stand by my statements as being true. Regarding my job--true.
Regarding where I live--true. It's all true hunni.

btw, I can speak however I want. No such thing as guy speak and girl speak. LOL. like seriously

Old 08-27-2012, 05:36 PM

2,093 posts, read 5,596,944 times
Quote:
btw, i provide very accurate and suscint information about south florida. No one can deny that.
Well you got the ugliness of parts of Broward right, I will give you credit for that, of course I already knew this so I have to deny you any brownie points.

Old 08-27-2012, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Well you got the ugliness of parts of Broward right, I will give you credit for that, of course I already knew this so I have to deny you any brownie points.

well, we all know that wellington is absolutely gorgeous this time of year, now don't we?

Old 08-27-2012, 07:11 PM

2,093 posts, read 5,596,944 times
Quote:
well, we all know that wellington is absolutely gorgeous this time of year, now don't we?
It's no different than any other time of the year, aside from the Equine crowds that come during season which equals more traffic, crowded restaurants and stores, but we like the $ generation and they spend well If your lucky, you might see a celebrity or two, Tommy Lee Jones frequents The Players Club often and has his fav. table, but he likes his privacy though. I see Rob Van Winkle aka Vanilla Ice more often than any of them, he is approachable and a real nice guy.

Old 08-27-2012, 08:14 PM

Quote:
It's no different than any other time of the year, aside from the Equine crowds that come during season which equals more traffic, crowded restaurants and stores, but we like the $ generation and they spend well If your lucky, you might see a celebrity or two, Tommy Lee Jones frequents The Players Club often and has his fav. table, but he likes his privacy though. I see Rob Van Winkle aka Vanilla Ice more often than any of them, he is approachable and a real nice guy.
omg, who knew Wellington was such a hot spot for celebrity hob nobbing?!
I must pay it a visit some time soon and get my teeth whitened in the Wellington Mall.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida