Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
 [Register]
Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Lee County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2015, 09:33 PM

79 posts, read 114,394 times

Advertisements

Since moving to Fort Myers, I have gone to all three of the area strip clubs; Babe's, Scarlett's, and Lookers. Five years ago, I was told by a couple of dancers at Lookers that touching was illegal per Lee County law at the strip clubs, and that touching would likely get a person arrested and charged with sexual assault. But over the past three months that I have been living in Fort Myers, it seems that I have been learning that in fact, it's not the case. When I first went to Babe's, I didn't buy any lap dances at all. But a few days later, when I went to Scarlett's, I was approached by a beautiful dancer who asked me for a lap dance, and here is (roughly) the conversation that followed.

Dancer; "Hi sweetie. Can I get you a private dance?"

Me; "In Key West, you could."

Dancer; "Why not here?"

Me; "Because touching is allowed at Key West strip clubs."

Dancer; "You can touch here, too."

Me; "But I thought touching was illegal in Lee County. Someone over at Lookers told me that it was illegal under Lee County law to touch at any strip club in Lee County."

Dancer; "Those people were lying to you. You can touch anywhere except between my legs."

So then after a while, I fell for a lap dance with her. And as she told me, I was pretty much touching her almost all over except between her legs, plus not a single milimeter of space between myself and her. In later days, I also tried that same type of conversation at Babe's and Lookers and got the same responses from dancers that asked me for lap dances, and the dances were the same at Lookers and Babe's. Same kind of touching; anywhere except the genitals, and full contact. I have also even read some on other review sites about other customers at Fort Myers/Lee County strip clubs having the same type of contact between dancer and customer (them) during lap dances within the past year or so.

Have strip club laws changed or something by any means in Lee County, Florida?

Last edited by explorerman1; 05-28-2015 at 09:41 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2015, 12:50 AM

390 posts, read 634,776 times
Yes. When they enacted the law that only transsexual men could work as strippers, they loosened up the laws about how much men can touch them.

Old 05-29-2015, 06:22 AM

12,016 posts, read 12,748,791 times
Just because a stripper tells you what you can or can't do does not mean that is what the law says.

You are better off hiring a masseuse on craigslist, one that will let you massage her too.

Old 06-03-2015, 12:40 PM

50 posts, read 72,903 times
Great topic.

Old 06-03-2015, 12:52 PM

2,682 posts, read 2,178,735 times
I was thinking of retiring in Ft. Myers, but changed my mind -- can't get a good lap dance or a good bagel.

Old 06-03-2015, 04:53 PM

5,503 posts, read 7,330,802 times
Plenty of good bagels over the bridge in Cape Coral. "All About Bagels" are as good as NYC bagels. 3310 Del Prado Blvd.

Old 06-03-2015, 07:46 PM

2,682 posts, read 2,178,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikoshaprl View Post
Plenty of good bagels over the bridge in Cape Coral. "All About Bagels" are as good as NYC bagels. 3310 Del Prado Blvd.
Can I touch them first?

Old 06-04-2015, 11:13 PM

747 posts, read 1,011,541 times
only if you get an everything bagel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnTrips View Post
Can I touch them first?

Old 06-23-2015, 08:15 AM

205 posts, read 421,814 times
They make it so you can carry a hidden gun on your person and they are so proud of that here in Florida, but it's against the law to touch each other. WTF - retards

Old 06-23-2015, 08:22 AM

5,051 posts, read 3,577,704 times
I think perhaps more research is needed to establish a statistically significant response threshold and prove that previous hands on lap dances would correlate with your new data.

Let me know if you need any help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area