Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which following Georgia City has the most dysfunctional local hovernment?
Atlanta 7 18.42%
Augusta 4 10.53%
Columbus 13 34.21%
Macon 10 26.32%
Savannah 4 10.53%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 08:50 AM

913 posts, read 2,985,509 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbusattorney View Post
Glad to hear it.
You don't get to hear the privileged info.
Sorry.
You seem flustered....

Old 06-24-2009, 08:52 AM

201 posts, read 540,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLCOL1 View Post
ROFL, it's with the 20,000+ jobs that are being created.....DUH!
But not by Columbus.....
No cigar chris.

Have a great day and try to cool down..
Lunch meeting at Hoolihans awaits.

Old 06-24-2009, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbusattorney View Post
But not by Columbus.....
No cigar chris.

Have a great day and try to cool down..
Lunch meeting at Hoolihans awaits.
Read the facts Sandra, educate yourself, and then speak. Glad to see you supporting Columbus by going to lunch, your tax dollars are at work! Names not Chris for the 100th time BTW. Have a good lunch, the Atlantic Salmon is great!

Old 06-24-2009, 08:58 AM

201 posts, read 540,969 times
Quote:
Read the facts Sandra, educate yourself, and then speak. Glad to see you supporting Columbus by going to lunch, your tax dollars are at work! Names not Chris for the 100th time BTW. Have a good lunch, the Atlantic Salmon is great!
Chris
Projections and facts are 2 different things young man.
That is the first thing they teach you in economics class.
You know better.

Old 06-24-2009, 09:35 AM

102 posts, read 375,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmusket View Post
wow.. sounds like a soap opera!
Yea it is soap opera here!

Old 06-24-2009, 09:36 AM

102 posts, read 375,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afonega1 View Post
I heard a little about this.I have an Uncle from there.Is that also where Ossie Davis was from?He always talked about it in movies and such.I know he was born in Cogdell,but was he raised there?
I'm not sure about Ossie Davis; I'm probably too young!

Old 06-24-2009, 09:36 AM

1,303 posts, read 3,857,194 times
Columbus needs their own forum. Everything on the Georgia forum seems to turn into a shouting match between the pro and anti columbus factions.

Old 06-24-2009, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmusket View Post
Columbus needs their own forum. Everything on the Georgia forum seems to turn into a shouting match between the pro and anti columbus factions.
Don't think it so much about being pro-Columbus, it just that people post factual information from credible sources to prove those who tell lies on here. The good information far outweighs the bad information that one poster tries to present. This certain person only gives their personal opinion and nothing to back up their statement.Yes, people on here are very proud of what Columbus has accomplished compared to other cities. If you notice, it's not the "pro-Columbus" people who start these fights. It's the people who are ignorant and try to stir up trouble that get things going.

Overall, you can't deny the facts that people present. It's frustrating when posters try to present good, quality info and then a certain someone comes in here and has to dump on everything. I, along with many other posters, are tired of it.

Old 06-24-2009, 11:28 AM

53 posts, read 143,672 times
Quote:
Don't think it so much about being pro-Columbus, it just that people post factual information from credible sources to prove those who tell lies on here. The good information far outweighs the bad information that one poster tries to present. This certain person only gives their personal opinion and nothing to back up their statement.Yes, people on here are very proud of what Columbus has accomplished compared to other cities. If you notice, it's not the "pro-Columbus" people who start these fights. It's the people who are ignorant and try to stir up trouble that get things going.

Overall, you can't deny the facts that people present. It's frustrating when posters try to present good, quality info and then a certain someone comes in here and has to dump on everything. I, along with many other posters, are tired of it.

I have to disagree.
Many of your posts are presented to only down people who obviously disagree with your views whether positive or otherwise.
Pro Columbus people are not starting fights???
Stop patting yourself on the back and try looking at both sides of the issues facing the city as they are not all good.

Old 06-24-2009, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waltersplace View Post
I have to disagree.
Many of your posts are presented to only down people who obviously disagree with your views whether positive or otherwise.
Pro Columbus people are not starting fights???
Stop patting yourself on the back and try looking at both sides of the issues facing the city as they are not all good.
I post information that is found in newspapers, magazines, etc. How is that possibly my view ?????

Did I ever say Columbus was a utopia ? When someone gets on a website and posts job losses and finds delight in that, yea, I along with you, should get mad about that. Those people who have lost their jobs might think differently. CA exaggerates everthing, it is so crazy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia