Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-25-2013, 08:57 PM

211 posts, read 171,977 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
So you base a group of people based on their religious belief? You do realize that the Klan does not like Catholics either, oh btw they are white
Do you really want to go there? Remember there were several iterations of the Klan, the first was started by an attorney in Tennessee and their primary reason was that they were exasperated with the lawless conditions of the South after the Civil War.

You do realize that there used to be black chapters of the Klan and the Klan went out of their way to make a distinction between law abiding black citizens of the South and the troublemakers they targeted don't you?

Likewise when it came to Jews ... They taught you about carpetbaggers in school, didn't they? What they didn't teach you in politically correct government schools is that the carpetbaggers were primarily Jewish merchants and they were taking advantage of southerners. That was why the Klan targeted the Jews ... again, leaving the locals alone. It was the carpetbaggers they went after.

If you don't believe me, there are letters in the US government archives documenting this.

Not to minimize the payback aspect of slaves that were set free, but a large part of the issue was behavior at least in part.

They don't teach you this stuff do they ... best of all, it's all true.

Old 01-25-2013, 08:59 PM

6,981 posts, read 10,943,271 times
Ugh, this thread is awful.

To answer the original question, I'll give a simple answer. It seems that white women are more open to dating black men than white men are to dating black women. I don't know why. And for some black men, a white woman is a prize, a sign that he has arrived. It seems that a good number of successful and rich black men have white wives.

Old 01-25-2013, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
From what you've been posting, you have no information on this subject period.
Sure I do.

The question was why are black women devalued in the dating community.

I gave you the honest answer, but you don't like it because the liberal types who were pushing the sexual revolution on you brainwashed you into believing that people don't care about your sexual history and that your family trees are a mess (I was being nice - I had something more incendiary I could have said).

Black women, especially those who have achieved success, don't have a lot of black men to choose from and most white men won't touch them with a 10 foot pole.

I gave you the answer why.

Old 01-25-2013, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzleman View Post
Ugh, this thread is awful.

To answer the original question, I'll give a simple answer. It seems that white women are more open to dating black men than white men are to dating black women. I don't know why. And for some black men, a white woman is a prize, a sign that he has arrived. It seems that a good number of successful and rich black men have white wives.
Sometimes the truth isn't pretty.

Make that "skanky white women are more open to dating black men" ... and before you go shooting the messenger again, I can get you in touch with a half dozen black men that will agree and laugh about it. Rarely will you see a desirable white woman (in looks) with a black man unless he has money!

Sorry to jar you people with real world observations. I know you want to delude yourselves in fantasy land.

Old 01-25-2013, 09:05 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,685,474 times
Because they hate us. Oh well lucky I have a vibrator and 50 shades of grey (maybe 50 cats when I'm old) .

Old 01-25-2013, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Artiste View Post
Because they hate us. Oh well lucky I have a vibrator and 50 shades of grey (maybe 50 cats when I'm old) .
Nobody hates you ... you're just stuck with a lot of bad cultural baggage. Instead of blaming whitey, why not work on making the black community better? You will feel better about yourselves whether or not whitey accepts you or not.

Old 01-25-2013, 09:12 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnzyteBob View Post
Sure I do.

The question was why are black women devalued in the dating community.

I gave you the honest answer, but you don't like it because the liberal types who were pushing the sexual revolution on you brainwashed you into believing that people don't care about your sexual history and that your family trees are a mess (I was being nice - I had something more incendiary I could have said).

Black women, especially those who have achieved success, don't have a lot of black men to choose from and most white men won't touch them with a 10 foot pole.

I gave you the answer why.
My family tree is a mess. It contains several Russians.

Old 01-25-2013, 09:17 PM

799 posts, read 1,094,370 times
Another lets hate on black people thread, some things will never change

Old 01-25-2013, 09:20 PM

72,971 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Time for a mod to lock this thread. Calipoppy and most of the other posters have been classy 'cept 1.
I would agree with you on that.

Old 01-25-2013, 09:22 PM

1,259 posts, read 2,257,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnzyteBob View Post
I will say that I consider black Catholics to be generally nice people. I don't think their habits are as pronounced as the rest of the black community, but I don't have any specific information one way or another.
Don't you have a Klan rally that you need to run along for???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates