Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 08:09 PM

177 posts, read 256,565 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBMallory View Post
You stupid flock. Ignorant people are the ones who cannot look at history and be filled with hatred and anger. A true intelligent would be figuring ways to prevent that past atrocity from happening again, not dwelling on it. You degenerates that hate us because we are white and you are not, are the true face of racism. We dislike you two because you're just plain lame.
If I was white, it would mean that I do not have melanin.

If Adam was created from the Earth, it means that he is made of all the elements that the Earth is made of.

Color comes from the Earth. White people lack Melanin. How did this happen?

I am a beautiful Olive Color.

You're missing something.

Old 05-26-2010, 08:09 PM

1,777 posts, read 4,857,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borikua View Post
Yes, it does explain the present condition but if you look at their history and the things they do now, it's no different!

They have done it and CONTINUE to do it all around the world.

White people have no right to call anyone racist.

If you really believe that you have any right to be as narrow minded and uneducated as you are, then I have every right to call you out on what you are.

Old 05-26-2010, 08:12 PM

177 posts, read 256,565 times
Quote:
If you really believe that you have any right to be as narrow minded and uneducated as you are, then I have every right to call you out on what you are.
To a white man, an educated colored man is one that disregards his culture and lives a dumbed-down life of consumerism...

Screw that!

Old 05-26-2010, 08:13 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,700,705 times
Quote:
You're the one that said looking at the past should fill you with hate and anger. Genius
I only said it after people kept claiming that the two of us were filled with anger and hate when no one could quote something to back those claims up. So obviously you all introduced anger and hate to the discussion, when we did not mention it until you did.

Old 05-26-2010, 08:18 PM

We don't have to quote it. My 6 year old niece could read your drivel and see that you're an angry little dweeb.

Old 05-26-2010, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borikua View Post
If I was white, it would mean that I do not have melanin.

If Adam was created from the Earth, it means that he is made of all the elements that the Earth is made of.

Color comes from the Earth. White people lack Melanin. How did this happen?

I am a beautiful Olive Color.

You're missing something.

I'm not missing anything, and this is NOT a religious thread, but you're missing the science that has proven evolution. Looks like I kept evolving and your family tree got cut off just past the roots.

Old 05-26-2010, 09:07 PM

11,151 posts, read 15,829,054 times
Closed for mod review.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates