Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 02:56 PM

177 posts, read 256,671 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
What is the point of this thread? Seriously, I've seen threads closed for much less. All this is is a hate mongering, racist filled continuous rant. I mean serisously, what or who is benefiting from this crap? Please mods lock this up. There is no point keeping this thread going any longer. It is apparent that the op just wants to rant and rave propaganda.

We get it, you don't like white people. Please close this.

Stop replying to this guy. Why feed this crap? You are just adding to the ignorance of this thread.

PLEASE MOD, DO YOUR JOB AND CLOSE THIS. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO KEEP THIS GOING. THERE WAS NEVER A FRIENDLY DEBATE. IT IS ONLY A RACE BASHING THREAD. CONTRARY TO WHAT HAS BEEN SAID. NO ONE IS LOOKING FOR SOLUTIONS. THEY ARE JUST LOOKING TO ATTACK WHOMEVER, FOR WHATEVER. WHO CARES WHY? IF THERE WAS EVER A POINT TO THIS CRAPPY THREAD, I AM SURE THAT IT WAS LOST MANY PAGES AGO. NOT THAT THERE EVER WAS A REAL POINT TO THIS THREAD. THE INTENTION WAS TO LASH OUT AND BLAME. INTENTION FULFILLED. NOW PLEASE CLOSE IT.
It's not a issue of hating white people.

My posts don't say anything about hating white people.

They speak of the arrogance and ignorance of white people.

They act like they are so good and righteous and they are nothing but racists.

But you also love to turn thins around and act the victim. When your card is pulled, you are quick to ask that threads be closed.

It's ok for Blacks and Native Americans - of which Mexicans are, to be vilified by whites but when we point out how your history has been one of raping and pillaging, robbing and stealing - you want us censored!

That's just like you.

Old 05-26-2010, 03:06 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,152,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borikua View Post

But you also love to turn thins around and act the victim. When your card is pulled, you are quick to ask that threads be closed.

It's ok for Blacks and Native Americans - of which Mexicans are, to be vilified by whites but when we point out how your history has been one of raping and pillaging, robbing and stealing - you want us censored!

That's just like you.

Yup,

Do you feel better now? Is all of your hate whitey done with now? Or do you need to go on for about twenty more pages? Just wondering?

Now can we close this thread?

Last edited by supermanpansy; 05-26-2010 at 03:25 PM..

Old 05-26-2010, 04:56 PM

8,292 posts, read 26,678,490 times
Quote:
Yes, it is.

Yes, they do. You are lying.

No they don't. They speak of your racism and hatred.

Speak for yourself, you arrogant racist.

I don't see white people playing the race card, or playing the victim card. Blacks on the other hand...

Actually I DON'T want you censored. I want you to scream your stupidity, racism and hatred at the top of your lungs. That way EVERYONE can see it!

That's just like you.
Wow, you're quite the piece of work.

Old 05-26-2010, 07:42 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,707,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
Yup,

Do you feel better now? Is all of your hate whitey done with now? Or do you need to go on for about twenty more pages? Just wondering?

Now can we close this thread?
He did not say ANYTHING close to hating white people. He never even implied it. Hence....you are saying that HISTORY MAKES WHITES WORTH HATING.....because he never even implied it. In other words....you believe to know whites is to hate and be angry wih whites if you are Native American or Black.

Old 05-26-2010, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
He did not say ANYTHING close to hating white people. He never even implied it. Hence....you are saying that HISTORY MAKES WHITES WORTH HATING.....because he never even implied it. In other words....you believe to know whites is to hate and be angry wih whites if you are Native American or Black.
Are you kidding? What in sam hill is wrong with you - other than blind hatred and racism? Are you also completely illiterate and incapable of simple comprehension?

Old 05-26-2010, 07:45 PM

1,777 posts, read 4,859,599 times
You stupid flock. Ignorant people are the ones who cannot look at history and be filled with hatred and anger. A true intelligent would be figuring ways to prevent that past atrocity from happening again, not dwelling on it. You degenerates that hate us because we are white and you are not, are the true face of racism. We dislike you two because you're just plain lame.

Old 05-26-2010, 07:51 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,707,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBMallory View Post
You stupid flock. Ignorant people are the ones who cannot look at history and be filled with hatred and anger. A true intelligent would be figuring ways to prevent that past atrocity from happening again, not dwelling on it. You degenerates that hate us because we are white and you are not, are the true face of racism. We dislike you two because you're just plain lame.
Wrong! History has only been presented TO EXPLAIN THE PRESENT CONDITION. THe present cannot be explained without the use of the past. Dwelling has NOTHING to do with it. Hate and Anger has nothing to do with it. Explaining how things got to be the way they are has EVERYTHING to do with it.

Old 05-26-2010, 08:01 PM

177 posts, read 256,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Wrong! History has only been presented TO EXPLAIN THE PRESENT CONDITION. THe present cannot be explained without the use of the past. Dwelling has NOTHING to do with it. Hate and Anger has nothing to do with it. Explaining how things got to be the way they are has EVERYTHING to do with it.
Yes, it does explain the present condition but if you look at their history and the things they do now, it's no different!

They have done it and CONTINUE to do it all around the world.

White people have no right to call anyone racist.

Old 05-26-2010, 08:02 PM

1,777 posts, read 4,859,599 times
You're the one that said looking at the past should fill you with hate and anger. Genius

Old 05-26-2010, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Yes, it does explain the present condition but if you look at their history and the things they do now, it's no different!

They have done it and CONTINUE to do it all around the world.

White people have no right to call anyone racist.
I'm white, and I'm calling you an IGNORANT RACIST.

Yes, I have that right. And I have the powers of observation that lead me to that conclusion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates