Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2007, 08:48 PM

1 posts, read 3,108 times

Advertisements

I am relocating from pennsyvainia and I was wondering i notice there has been alot of crime in greensboro does any one know anythign about ridgewood apartments or fox fun apartments or lexgotion commons arear are these bad areas or pretty queit areas. people that live in greenboro are you affected by gangs or is that in the bad areas only. For somone that lived in the area would you prefer winston-salem or greenboro to relocated to. for a family rasing a 4 year old. i looking for great jobs but a peaceful area no on once to be scared coming out there front door of gang memebrs and killings. can somone feel me in on the area.
thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2007, 01:49 AM

1,261 posts, read 4,272,002 times
There are only certain areas that are affected by gangs. I don't know where those apartments are located, so I can't say if they're in a bad area or not.

The areas with the best reputations in Greensboro are in area codes 27407, 27408, 27410, 27455 and parts of 27403.

Pleasant Garden, Oak Ridge, Stokesdale, Summerfield, Julian, Climax, Level Cross, Madison, and Mayodan are small communities near Greensboro that also have good reputations. (I've probably forgotten a few.) They're all mostly rural places, but not far from places of interest in Greensboro like shopping and restaurants.

The best schools are in northwest Greensboro - 27408, 27410, 27455.

Like Greensboro, Winston has its good and bad areas. Unfortunately, I'm not very familiar with that area.

I wish you all the best.

Old 07-30-2007, 11:59 AM

6 posts, read 18,210 times
ridgewood off of market/muris chaple, ok
lexington on churh st., ok
both are close to shopping and downtown, etc.
crime is everywhere, have not heard of gangs in these areas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point