Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2018, 08:59 AM

6,158 posts, read 7,226,364 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncchgrad View Post
They can either go to Hanes and get a bloody nose or go to Four Seasons and get bullet wound. Such appealing shopping options in the Triad.

LOL
At least the shooting incidents were isolated. Id still feel much safer than shopping in the midst of a mob where anyone could pull out a gun and shoot at any moment. But ill shop at the safest shopping center in the Triad, Friendly Center, so there are other options
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2018, 10:11 AM

6,799 posts, read 7,384,076 times
Quote:
They can either go to Hanes and get a bloody nose or go to Four Seasons and get bullet wound. Such appealing shopping options in the Triad.

LOL
Yeah, Crabtree looks much better:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4RJ09rbcno

Old 03-04-2018, 11:07 AM

1,459 posts, read 1,165,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BC1960 View Post
Yeah, Crabtree looks much better:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4RJ09rbcno
In all honesty, it does. It does not get nearly as much negative press that these other two get and most locals aren't fearful of going to Crabtree.

Old 03-04-2018, 11:17 AM

52 posts, read 69,945 times
I agree, this is sad re: Hanes. But why is gsoboi78 chiming in so aggressively, but has barely posted on the Four Seasons thread?

It's coming across as petty.

Old 03-04-2018, 11:44 AM

7,331 posts, read 15,389,527 times
Wow, boi. You really breathed a sigh of relief when you saw this story, didn’t you?

Old 03-04-2018, 12:16 PM

239 posts, read 306,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BC1960 View Post
Hanes has a long way to go to equal 4 Seasons record of major crime events.
I'm surprised you didn't post this first? 🤔 Oh but you only care about bashing four seasons I forgot!! Smh

Old 03-04-2018, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINsalem View Post
I agree, this is sad re: Hanes. But why is gsoboi78 chiming in so aggressively, but has barely posted on the Four Seasons thread?

It's coming across as petty.
An eye for an eye basically after a few Greensboro haters seem to enjoying posting about incidents at Four Seasons These particular posters always post negative news threads on the city but never post anything positive.

But to answer your question as to why I have posted more here is because this was a much bigger incident.

Old 03-04-2018, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bpe16 View Post
I'm surprised you didn't post this first? �� Oh but you only care about bashing four seasons I forgot!! Smh
Oh he didnt want to post a new thread on it. He posted it first but wanted it hidden in the Four Seasons thread so it would eventually get bumped out to a new page.

Old 03-04-2018, 03:55 PM

6,117 posts, read 4,609,858 times
Quote:

LOL
This is a serious problem wherever and whenever it happens (which is too often), but to claim crime only happens in Triad shopping areas is false (the cited examples are only the recent ones). The point is.....what?

Shooting near Northgate Mall injures 1, police say | The Herald Sun

Raleigh police: Man injured in shooting at triangle town center Saturday | abc11.com

24-year-old man charged in connection with shots fired at Crabtree Valley Mall :: WRAL.com

Old 03-04-2018, 07:45 PM

1,459 posts, read 1,165,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jowel View Post
This is a serious problem wherever and whenever it happens (which is too often), but to claim crime only happens in Triad shopping areas is false (the cited examples are only the recent ones). The point is.....what?

Shooting near Northgate Mall injures 1, police say | The Herald Sun

Raleigh police: Man injured in shooting at triangle town center Saturday | abc11.com

24-year-old man charged in connection with shots fired at Crabtree Valley Mall :: WRAL.com
You guys are way too sensitive when if comes to criticism of your areas. Did I state that it only happens in the Triad?

Let's not make this about how much crime exists at malls in the Triad vs. malls in the Triangle because that was not my intent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point