Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2007, 08:51 AM

63 posts, read 261,954 times

Advertisements

pics easier to see in new post
Attached Thumbnails
Pictures G'ville- Autumn-greenville-sc-10-.jpg   Pictures G'ville- Autumn-greenville-sc-3-.jpg   Pictures G'ville- Autumn-greenville-sc-4-.jpg   Pictures G'ville- Autumn-greenville-sc-5-.jpg   Pictures G'ville- Autumn-greenville-sc-6-.jpg  

Pictures G'ville- Autumn-greenville-sc-7-.jpg   Pictures G'ville- Autumn-greenville-sc-8-.jpg   Pictures G'ville- Autumn-greenville-sc-11-.jpg  

Last edited by gatorz; 02-17-2007 at 09:27 AM.. Reason: photos in new post
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2007, 08:54 AM

15 posts, read 50,296 times
Smile Beautiful

Where is this ? It is so pretty... I love it..

Old 02-17-2007, 09:10 AM

823 posts, read 3,688,748 times
Default Beautiful scenery

Thanks for posting these pictures.

Old 02-17-2007, 09:31 AM

Default Greenville

Most of these pictures were taken on the west end of Greenville at Reedy River Falls Park. The mountain scenes were taken at Ceasar's Bald, A short drive to the north toward the border. Took these views in on one morning. I am sold on Green ville!

Old 02-17-2007, 08:10 PM

6 posts, read 34,020 times
Beautiful! My husband and I want to move to Greenville, probably will have to wait a few more years. Thanks for the pics!

Old 02-18-2007, 03:34 PM

56 posts, read 555,867 times
Default Pictures of "Gville"

Please accept my apologies in advance,, I really do not intend to be be rude or ungreatful for your pictures, they are very nice,,
But because I am interested in moving to this area I was anxious to see photos that gave a representation of the city of Greenville or South Carolina,, these pictures could have been taken anywhere USA,,, don't get me wrong they are nice just not what I expected when you said pics of Greenville,,, In fact they look exactly like the creek that runs right thought the center of San Luis Obispo California,,,,it is difficult to tell the difference.
Your pictures are great but may have been titled incorrectly,,,, just my opinion please do not take offense...

Old 02-19-2007, 07:50 PM

548 posts, read 1,979,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobizzy3 View Post
Please accept my apologies in advance,, I really do not intend to be be rude or ungreatful for your pictures, they are very nice,,
But because I am interested in moving to this area I was anxious to see photos that gave a representation of the city of Greenville or South Carolina,, these pictures could have been taken anywhere USA,,, don't get me wrong they are nice just not what I expected when you said pics of Greenville,,, In fact they look exactly like the creek that runs right thought the center of San Luis Obispo California,,,,it is difficult to tell the difference.
Your pictures are great but may have been titled incorrectly,,,, just my opinion please do not take offense...
These pictures are actually right downtown though you're right they don't show the whole picture. This park sits down a few set of stairs to the river that runs through the city. The city is made up of old and new buildings. There are some fabulous pictures on urban planet http://www.urbanplanet.org. Browse through to the southeast then on to south carolina and greenville.

Old 02-25-2007, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobizzy3 View Post
You're right, these pics of the park on Reedy River are not representative of Greenville in total. I was intending to add more, but was having trouble uploading photos. I did "figure it out" finally and posted more pictures in separate posts. I live in So. Florida and spent only one day in Greenville and landed at the west end. This Park is beautiful and just down the hill from shopping,hotels and restaurants. The Main Street area has many upscale shopping & eating establishments,but we just drove by these on the way out of town. We drove 11 hours from S.Florida and were thrilled to find this beautiful area, I was needing to see Fall leaves and was not disappointed! I felt the Main Street area was very nice. There is a lot of revitalization downtown and much more to do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area