Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2017, 02:27 PM

7,052 posts, read 6,316,197 times

Advertisements

For the tiredness, Cyn, have you thought of taking vitamin d? My doctor finally had me tested & I was really low. It has helped me a lot.

Old 01-19-2017, 06:27 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,514,186 times
Sorry, cyn. This system of things is so doomed - I don't mean you, cyn, it's all of us. There are helpful people, but there are evil forces out there - they're opposed to God and want to make us give up. Of course, we can not give up. Like many of you, I come to this forum to help people and to enjoy some good online fellowship.

I am beginning 7 days off tonight - I am kind of turned around because of the night shift thing! I still have until Feb.28, 2017, to pass this big Exam. What might I do during this week off, y'all think? Yeah, I'm gonna go get a haircut, take the Kia Soul in for an oil change, new wiper blades and a tire rotation. I'll see if that stops it's "pulling to the left" problem. If not, the small Korean car may need a front end alignment - and that's OK. Pay some bills, make some phone calls tomorrow morning, etc. Then a big spiritual weekend of fellowship is planned. I am truly blessed, and I don't say that to brag, I am just acknowledging the fact that God has blessed my wife and I abundantly. And we are thankful.

I wish you the best in your quest to find the right drug or drop the right drug, cyn. Seems that's your doctor's job - but, I agree, it's up ta you ta just drop one of them if you don't think they're helping. Eliminate one and watch the results afterwards. Be careful, though, and if you are worried that you shouldn't drop any of them, there should be a nurse available at your doctor's office who could help you. Best wishes being sent to you,cyn.

elston, Dude, meo - best wishes to you all, too. Have good Thursday nights y'all!

Old 01-19-2017, 07:15 PM

You too, elko

Old 01-20-2017, 05:13 AM

21,956 posts, read 24,333,273 times
Got home from work yesterday and had 3 messages on my phone. One was the nurse from my doctors office saying it is safe for me to stop the medication now since I have been cutting them in half. The second call was really bad....it was from my bank fraud department. Someone was able to hack into my bank savings and checking account! Whoever it was tried to clean me out but my bank felt something wasn't right so they called me. Now I have to go and change my accounts and contact all my payroll and SS to let them know and give them new account info. I know that is going to make my SS check late and I was really depending on that check! Plus I have several bills that are instantly paid from my account that I have to notify---one major one that is due on Monday! And it's raining!
Woke up to a poo pile and pee and I know it is Bella...she is having some serious issues and I just don't know if we can get it under control. I have to get her back to the vet ASAP. I took them both out before I went to bed so I don't know what happened...but it was loose stool and pee too that's what worries me. Bella never makes a mess. When it rains it pours. I can thank God that my bank put a stop on the check to clean out my savings and called. It's just all the stuff I have to go through now and then having Bella not feeling too......a long day. Please keep me and my critters in your thoughts today! I appreciate it.
Have a blessed day!

Old 01-20-2017, 05:31 AM

Just what you didn't need cyn. The same bank thing happened to me & my bank folks were wonderful. Someone tried to buy things through the internet but only the 1st one went through-& was reversed by my bank. But whoever it was tried to order things from high end stores. Not my style. I'm more thrift stores, dollar stores & Walmart.

I hope they caught the person, I never did find out if they did. What a hassle though. I had to call my automatic payment folks & arrange payments until my new debit card came through.

Were they able to get your actual bank account? Talk to your bank & see if they can help you with this.

Poor Bella! Hope it's nothing serious.

Old 01-20-2017, 07:58 AM

They have my checking account and savings account numbers. Not sure how but I guess it's not unusual in this world today sadly. They make up checks on the computer with your info on them. I am beyond stressed with everything going on. Just praying a lot!

Old 01-20-2017, 01:03 PM

Well after 3 long hours at my bank I think we have most of the work done--ugh! I am blessed to have a personal baker to help me! She has been my saving grace to be honest. There is more to do but the worst is over I hope. All new passwords to remember, new accounts and now to get all this info to my work and SS. I feel like I've been though a war! I'm hoping Bells is feeling better--she seems to be. I wouldn't wish this on anyone!

Old 01-20-2017, 03:06 PM

Here it is 5pm and I am still trying to get this account right! I've been working on this all day. I just want to rest now! Tomorrow will be better!

Old 01-21-2017, 01:47 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,872,031 times
I hope ya get everything straigtend out CYN

Old 01-21-2017, 04:39 AM

Today is a new day...things will be brighter!
Work today.
Bella seems to be feeling better--yes!
Very foggy here--hoping it lifts before I go to work.
I am grateful the bank replaced my money!
Have a blessed day everyone!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.