Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2020, 05:35 PM

30,585 posts, read 25,150,871 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
Thanks. It's not so much things that remind me but more like things that would be an inside joke or remember the time we talked about this. For example, neither one of us were believers but we loved discussing the possibilities. We both agreed reincarnation was the most plausible and fascinating thing that could happen. I was the one in the room when they turned off the medication keeping her body alive and she officially passed. I went back out into the reception room where everyone else was and sat down. Directly across from my field of vision was a poster that said "A new name, A new day". When I got home that day another similar thing happened with a different conversation we had.

I guess I shouldn't try judging my reactions to this. I'm just a little afraid of the process. It's going to be bad when it hits me. I should take whatever comfort I can get wherever I can get it.
I agree. Embrace the comfort you encounter, however it comes.

Please accept my condolences.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2020, 08:01 AM

10,364 posts, read 20,794,697 times
I follow the writings of Michael Newton and now the film maker Richard Martini is doing some films about the afterlife, and according to them, those who’ve passed do try to reach out to us but most don’t get the connection. You obviously do, so have fun with it and know that your friend is near whenever you need her.

Old 04-03-2020, 12:01 PM

19,023 posts, read 27,585,087 times
Where Self is in after the death states, there is no possible way to connect with living human.
You are imagining things, OP.

Old 04-03-2020, 05:01 PM

12,040 posts, read 8,414,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Where Self is in after the death states, there is no possible way to connect with living human.
ukrkoz, tread carefully and read up on quantum entanglement. We may be taking those words back sometime in the future.

Old 04-12-2020, 03:34 PM

15,864 posts, read 6,320,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
I got two direct hits the day she passed and one the next day. I'm not a believer but even I wouldn't call this imagining. I think it's a kind of pattern recognition. That's how I think of all thought pretty much. My mind is constantly seeking out matches. The only question for me is if someone or something put those things there for me to find. Usually, when this happens I think it's my mind trying to center me or remind me of something I already know. The things it shows me seem to be far beyond my abilities sometimes. Unless I have some super wise person secretly living in my head I have to attribute at least a bit of it to outside influence. They could be a coincidence but they were strongly so. I couldn't have missed them if I tried.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning