Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Attorneys/Paralegals

Group Created by mquintana

Join here if you are an attorney, paralegal, or going to school to become either or.

View All Members Showing 10 of 42 Member(s)
Showing 1 of 1 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 31 to 35 of 35
  1. HeatherWee
    11-18-2008 05:18 AM - permalink
    HeatherWee
    Ok, maybe I'll be kicked out of the group on the first day, but I guess we'll see. I am not in school to be an attorney. I started in law, had kids, got busy being mom, wife, and semi-provider and have put my hopes on the shelf I guess until my kids have accomplished their dreams. I am so envious of all of you. I had wanted to be an attorney(child's rights) since I was a little girl. Does anyone have any regrets? Is it as hard as you expected? I hope someday, to go back to school and persue my dream! Oh yeah a little about me, mom of 5, wife to one, orig. from Cali(my hubby's job relocated us), now from Indiana, I work @ a school(alternative) in the inner city. We just bough our first home, and will have our first child going to college in just short of 1 1/2 years.More info than you needed I'm sure. Have a good day!
  2. wintercool76
    11-17-2008 12:16 AM - permalink
    wintercool76
    Hi everyone,
    my name is wintercool, i live in Fargo ND. i am currently pursuing legal administrative assistant degree at Minnesota state Community and technical college. i am almost done with my studies probably next year spring and proceed to Georgia state to pursue Paralegal studies. i am looking forward to relocate to the Atlanta area after graduation. looking forward to make some friends and best regards to everyone.
  3. mquintana
    09-16-2008 04:09 PM - permalink
    mquintana
    YAY! I am so glad there is someone else out here that is pursuing law! Pro-bono, that's wonderful. Is there anyone in particuliar you help (like those in need rather than certain cases)?
  4. Y.Soto
    09-12-2008 10:59 PM - permalink
    Y.Soto
    Hi, my name is Yolima (27 yrs old) and I am currently pursuing a degree in the Sciences and Paralegal studies. I am at the half way mark of my goal and at the moment working for a law firm in the greater Miami, FL area. Im also involved in pro-bono work. I would love to join your club and chat about everything law. I have a few questions but I will leave those for another time. Thank you for your time and I hope to chat with all the interesting people associated with this organization. Best wishes
    - Y.Soto
  5. mquintana
    09-05-2008 09:51 AM - permalink
    mquintana
    Welcome! Please, feel free to post your messages! I am currently going to school to pursue law. I will be working on my Bachelors in Legal Studies and then moving on to Steson University of Law. I would like to specialize in Real Esate law or maybe corporate law.
    What about you? Tell us about yourself!