Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation > Guns and Hunting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2013, 12:46 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,196,989 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
What kind of crazy wack-a-loon has 12 guns...OH wait a minute never mind........

I own quite a few more firearms than just 12. if you don't want to own any firearms, then that is your choice. please don't knock me for my choice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2013, 09:20 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,675,687 times
I own one now. Got a great deal at CDNN for a GI type model with a black finish and wood foregrip and stock. The model is known as the CDNN exclusive "Classic Wood" model. $999. They also threw in a claw picatinny rail mount for free.

So far it's awesome. Took it apart and cleaned it after I got it. PTR's get test fired at the factory so I took it down, made sure all looked good.

Very easy to break down and clean. Great thing about this gun is very inexpensive magazines at around $3 a pop, plenty of new parts and surplus available. The market is nothing like the AR-15 world with gizmos and accessories out the wazoo, but there is enough on offer. Stuff I'll probably add on is a carry handle, port buffer and I'll grab a set of the wide handguards with bipod and a black stock. Might get a collapsible stock as well.

Shot 20 rounds of hunting 308 ammo through it until my FMJ ammo arrives. Shot really well, recoil is not bad at all. Really fun gun to shoot.

It's what I wanted, simple, easy, rugged, inexpensive. Maybe someday if I want the long range precision $2-$5K rifle, fine, but this is great for the farm and range.

Old 08-01-2013, 11:32 AM

2,014 posts, read 1,528,852 times
I own one. Great rifle and had no problems at all. So far it's eaten everything I've fed it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation > Guns and Hunting