Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation > Guns and Hunting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2013, 08:40 AM

9,616 posts, read 12,917,890 times

Advertisements

This woman is so typical of The Great Un-Informed Voter Cohort...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRQqieimwLQ

Don't step too close to her; she's an Intellectual Black Hole and you'll for sure lose some of your native IQ, it being sucked into her ether-filled head!

"Help me! I'm mellltttinnnnggggggg!!!!....")

Last edited by ElkHunter; 09-19-2013 at 03:27 PM.. Reason: fix link
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2013, 02:55 AM

10,351 posts, read 8,569,440 times
Lol I saw that a while back. The sad thing is these people are in positions of power and law making.

Old 09-07-2013, 10:07 AM

Default Not available for illegal confiscation. Sorry, Barry me boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslowdodge View Post
Lol I saw that a while back. The sad thing is these people are in positions of power and law making.
Yup. But it's very important that we of the truly righteous and Constitutionally patriotic don't EVER give them up. My favorite slogan has become:

MOLON LABÉ!!!!

Capiche?

Old 09-07-2013, 02:50 PM

6,664 posts, read 30,615,239 times
I have a friend who posted on facebook her views on gun shows, she claimed extensive hours (minutes actually) researching gun shows. I asked her if she had ever stepped into a gun show and she had not. As she lives in CA I told her that her views were askew as none of her views applied to CA.

Old 09-09-2013, 08:29 AM

50,294 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretkona View Post
I have a friend who posted on facebook her views on gun shows, she claimed extensive hours (minutes actually) researching gun shows. I asked her if she had ever stepped into a gun show and she had not. As she lives in CA I told her that her views were askew as none of her views applied to CA.
I'd like to apologize to the Citizens of the US for the number of idiot Politicians that either start from or loop through CA.

Old 09-09-2013, 09:43 AM

Default Consequences...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
I'd like to apologize to the Citizens of the US for the number of idiot Politicians that either start from or loop through CA.
Sadly, 1ATP, it's the expected and now-predicted result of a huge population of GEPs and hangers-on, who will NEVER give up on The Dole once the street types and ner-do-wells have tasted it's sweet promises. And with such a pool of often illegal and unidentified [read: legally unable to vote....] aliens, the voting's still the easy way for their sustaining power base.

If we ever ran it "short" down there, (bouncing EBT swipes, no more public housing without showing true need, cancellation of free internet and cell phones, no more free rides to their drug buying spots, and so on..) it would result in a massive (though conclusive... Perhaps it's not such a bad ideas... hmmm...) "social revisionary response".

The unaccountable, seeking endless political power (and a very handsome retirement as we know...) leading an ever-growing mob of the unruly thuggistás.

I am SO glad I fled that politically malignant state back in '95. Went originally to South Bend, IN, and then to my original home space, the Pacific NW, but ay out in thew country. Dry powder, long range field of ballistic advantage. And so on.

I thought it was bad down there in CA then, after the infamous Rod King riots. Ho ho ho...Santa's gone, guys! Man up!

Old 09-09-2013, 10:11 AM

13,138 posts, read 22,815,703 times
While we're trying to ban heat-seeking .50 bullets and the guns that fire them, we should also consider a ban on an even more dangerous weapon, the toon-gun/ammuntion.

NDN Bullet - YouTube

Besides being extremely dangerous and unfit for public use, they embrace and perpetuate inappropriate Western racial stereotypes. They must be banned... for the sake of our children.

Like soft drinks, cars, single family homes, people not on welfare and all areas of the country not found within New York City limits or Coastal California, these weapons threaten the existence of our great country and the fee-doms we currently enjoy and wish to "share" with the rest of the nation.

Thank you for your support.

Old 09-19-2013, 02:07 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,896,363 times
This isn't surprising..... wasn't the first one to speak McCarthy, the "shoulder thing that goes up" woman?

Second, don't you just love how politicians try to speak of the second amendment in the context of it being meant to protect "hunting deer"...?

Old 09-21-2013, 03:27 AM

Default When the spirit moves me, I need a .50!

Thing is, out here, in the West, where sheep are scared and men are MEN, I often see my intended Bambi Target out at least at the 1800+ meter range. So, I need that residual ballistic .50 cal Ma Duce energy level. So don't you politicians even try my patience on my spiritual deer huntin' pursuits!

All y'all Eastern pukes, and SoCal politicos who are ravaging the sheeple of that state, should really come on up heah an' give a little long range mule deer murderin' a try!

Why.. it might even straighten your kinked-up curlies!

.................................................. .......

Old 09-21-2013, 02:44 PM

4,505 posts, read 6,482,709 times
Let's not forget THIS brainiac!

http://www.politisite.com/2013/04/04...f-we-ban-them/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation > Guns and Hunting