Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2013, 09:42 PM

6,657 posts, read 7,763,349 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by whtviper1 View Post
I'm just glad people in Hawaii have a great attitude and don't even remotely have the lack of reality I read from the HBH posts. It doesn't reflect day to day living here in 2013.
Again another personal attack about my mental state. Keep showing and proving my point viper, futher how many times are you going to say that till it becomes bullying and harrasment?

You know viper we have had 4 other longterm locals tell you your wrong but you keep pushing this agenda, maybe after the 1000 time of saying that, it will be correct.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2013, 10:28 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,955,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah K View Post
Perhaps, now's the time for a little music by Jimmy Cliff...

JIMMY CLIFF - I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW - YouTube
I really like that song

Old 11-02-2013, 10:34 PM

6,384 posts, read 4,841,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenD View Post
I've tried very hard to understand your position, supporting you when you deserved it and a few times even when you really didn't, but frankly I am completely disappointed in your latest comments, attacking others in a variety of ways. I think you've gone completely off the rails.

Yes, I know you have been attacked by others here, but I think mostly not for the reasons you keep bringing up. You've posted a lot of tedious, repetitive, very badly written material that is simply not of interest to many others here. True Dat!

And in any case, being attacked by others is never a valid excuse for attacking others.

Specifically, if what Futuremauian says is true about your obscene DMs to him, you fully deserve to have your account canceled and be banned from future participation here. There is simply no excuse for that kind of behavior here, no matter how big a jerk he might seem to be.
LOL. Thanks for your show of support.

Aloha,
OpenD
His posts to me were not obscene, just weird. The obscene post was to Whtviper. I just had some fun speculating about the words that had been censored, in the following post.

Old 11-02-2013, 10:42 PM

1,872 posts, read 2,818,921 times
What ever happen to the suggestion that people use their Ignore List?

Bobby McFerrin - Don't Worry Be Happy - YouTube

Old 11-02-2013, 10:45 PM

136 posts, read 330,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenD View Post
I've tried very hard to understand your position, supporting you when you deserved it and a few times even when you really didn't, but frankly I am completely disappointed in your latest comments, attacking others in a variety of ways. I think you've gone completely off the rails.

Yes, I know you have been attacked by others here, but I think mostly not for the reasons you keep bringing up. You've posted a lot of tedious, repetitive, very badly written material that is simply not of interest to many others here.
I definitely agree with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian by heart View Post
Again another personal attack about my mental state. Keep showing and proving my point viper, futher how many times are you going to say that till it becomes bullying and harrasment?

You know viper we have had 4 other longterm locals tell you your wrong but you keep pushing this agenda, maybe after the 1000 time of saying that, it will be correct.
I disagreed with viper on the other thread, but he did concede some at the end and said stuff that I mostly agree with.

"Ok folks. If you wish to define culture as bug acceptance, sumo watching, Korean soap operas, spam eating, bugs, multiple houses on a property, and the Governor wearing a lei, I'm all with you. By some of your definitions, there is no such thing as a culture as that can apply to city to city and state to state. Personally, I don't think a few outlier traditions defines an entire culture when 90% of day to day living isn't much different than the mainland."

Old 11-02-2013, 11:27 PM

@OpenD,Futuremauian

Yes, I know you have been attacked by others here, but I think mostly not for the reasons you keep bringing up. You've posted a lot of tedious, repetitive, very badly written material that is simply not of interest to many others here. True Dat!

You guys keep saying that, even you said that to me in the beginning OpenD. But what you guys all forget, its not a chat forum, its not about how many ppl respond that determines success. You keep saying i post garbage etc. But what baffles me is i get alot of views, which says people are interestted in what i share, even if they don't respond. Im not here to educate you guys, everything i post you should already know about, and if you don't then why? I also help other hawaii residents or former residents too. By remembering things they have forgotten, I have gotten at least 10 dms from ppl saying Mahalo for my hanabata thread. I share all this not to be a big shot because im not special anyone can post my knowledge if they experienced it and

Old 11-02-2013, 11:29 PM

know where to find it on the net. Whos to know how many people have been helped(thats why we are here)? Not whos local or not, whos getting ahead, whos popular etc. I mean hell some of you guys if you spent half as much time working together with one another and being positive then being negative and competitive we would rock bigtime and it would be a fun experience. I post and help others to get away from the stresses of my day, not to come on to cdf and be haressed, told my writing is invalid or crap, etc etc or be like the outside world. I come here to give and recieve aloha and help others and relax ok. Further why cant you guys just not go unto my threads if you don't like what i think or write? Your the ones that are being agressive. Further instead of being negative all the time, why can you just go with the topic and post something positive? Whitviper all i have post on your threads has been 100% positive and supportive even if i may not like you personally.

Last edited by hawaiian by heart; 11-02-2013 at 11:58 PM..

Old 11-03-2013, 12:28 AM

1.Does that mean "Same Poop, different day"??

2.That WAS an interesting read. Not a single post in the entire thread badgering others to add their favorite whatever story to it! Thanks for sharing, McFrostyJ!
I wasn't allowed to rep you again.

3.DANG!!! I missed it. What HAVE you been trying to express since the beginning of this thread?"

4.Um, you're pretty hard to follow. Electroshock? Maybe you could ask Nurse Ratchet to help you.

5.Roseanne Roseanadana is baaaaaack! Just in time for Halloween! (Stay tuned for More Lame, part 3!)

6.JJ, I tried to rep you again, but couldn't! Thanks for the laugh!

7.It sounded VERY familiar. More lame, supported by You tube??? Calling me an "old man" on your endless, mindless direct messages(only 2) didn't show much aloha, bruddah. Please take me off of your Mele kalekemaka list. Thanks!

And have a nice day!

8)Well actually, I was impressed that you managed to spell all 10 words correctly in your DM. Here, not so much. But Merry Christmas anyway!

Aloha!

Old 11-03-2013, 12:37 AM

The above is my first 8 interactions ever from Futuremauian on my threads before i sent him the dm or really attacked him, haven't talked to him b4. No aloha or how are you im such and such, Just personal attacks. I still don't even know who he is? But i guess this behavior is aloha and ok? Isnt this guy also one of those that have mult accounts like R.R?

Further, i countted 75 times were whtviper1 has commentted or disaproved on my threads or done a personal attacks 75 times to say i don't like you or what you post! How many times do you have to say something before its harrasment etc?

All of this from people comming onto my threads only.
Direct Messages to Futuremauian

1.I assumed that last post on my thread was directted at me old man?

2.Sooo how does it feel to be bullied? Sucks huh?

Soooo obseeen

Last edited by hawaiian by heart; 11-03-2013 at 01:46 AM..

Old 11-03-2013, 01:56 AM

12,120 posts, read 17,932,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian by heart View Post
mult accounts

i countted

commentted

disaproved

comming

directted

Sooo

Soooo obseeen:
The above post is for those concerned about the Hawaii public school system.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii
View detailed profiles of: