Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2022, 01:51 AM

61,721 posts, read 87,123,005 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by svband76 View Post
Please report all vaccine injuries to VAERS database. Even though your government has made it so that you cannot sue the vaccine manufacturers for injury or death (nice, huh?) I would hope that all those would report any adverse effects of these experimental vaccines and endless boosters.

I don't think that VAERS database on COVID is taken seriously anymore since anyone can post there whatever their heart desire.

The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System or VAERS is being misused by anti-vaxxers to terrify the public.
It’s a shame because VAERS plays a vital role in detecting important but rare reactions caused by vaccines.
The weaponization of VAERS by anti-vaccine activists serves as a reminder that having access to more information does not always lead to better decisions.

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/co...s-scare-tactic

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN2AE0QQ
https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2...in-7-days.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2022, 05:49 AM

4,548 posts, read 2,271,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOforthewin View Post
Plaque build up and only 29?? Unless he's very obese that's not typical!!! That's how older folks have heart attacks.

Yep 29 years old. Vegetarian for the past 10 years and is thin as a rail.

We won't know anything for sure until he sees the cardiologist.

Old 06-12-2022, 06:49 AM

4,608 posts, read 3,301,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasmtairy View Post
My Dad, vaccinated and double boosted waited 2 years to go back to Atlanta for the Blade Show, he is a custom knife maker. He went...with my brother, over 3000 people there, thurs, fri sat, got home Sunday feeling tired and hoarse, normal for him he's 93. Monday he said I'm going to take it easy, Tues he was unwell and I tested him and it was positive. Called Dr because of age and 4 stents and pacemaker, I picked up Rx...Anti viral and cough medicine. He's hanging in there.

I did not have close contact with after I tested him. Yesterday I tested positive. Vacced and double boosted, all Moderna. My symptoms are milder than Dads, cough, fever, congestion, Dad has really sore throat, I didn't get that. I read Omicrom is only a 2 to 4 day incubation to test positive and have symptoms. I tested myself because of headache and sore throat, congestion.

I feel so bad that we were so good for 2 1/2 years and get it NOW??? Mind boggling
Well, all the reports of these new variants say each new variant is just that much more contagious. You must have heard that report; it was all over the news. Disease is milder, "catch-ability" is worse. This is normal virus evolution: later variants are milder but more contagious. So even vaccinated people are more at risk. Your dad, with all his health problems, should probably not be going to those kinds of events, sorry to say. Hope he gets better (you too)

Old 06-12-2022, 08:13 AM

5,110 posts, read 2,050,817 times
I apologize if someone else already mentioned that article posted on June 8 by the Daily Mail but it might worth to read about "Sudden adult death syndrome" or SADS.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nly-dying.html

Quote:
People aged under 40 are being urged to have their hearts checked because they may potentially be at risk of Sudden Adult Death Syndrome.

The syndrome, known as SADS, has been fatal for all kinds of people regardless of whether they maintain a fit and healthy lifestyle.

SADS is an 'umbrella term to describe unexpected deaths in young people', said The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, most commonly occurring in people under 40 years of age.

Old 06-12-2022, 08:19 AM

7,241 posts, read 4,549,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post
I apologize if someone else already mentioned that article posted on June 8 by the Daily Mail but it might worth to read about "Sudden adult death syndrome" or SADS.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nly-dying.html
LOL SADS.

My god people are stupid.

No one should be dying from "SADS"

Old 06-12-2022, 02:47 PM

3,933 posts, read 2,193,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arktikos View Post
If you have something come up within a month of getting a vaccine it should definitely be reported to VAERS.

Beyond that timeframe it's highly unlikely that a shot would be responsible for any new symptoms.
Then how come that Pfizer’s, et all clinical trials were planned to last 4 years originally?

And why was it necessary for the government to provide the legal immunity to manufacturers? Without any liabilities?

Think about it.

Old 06-12-2022, 03:32 PM

1,147 posts, read 863,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k4ward View Post
Then how come that Pfizer’s, et all clinical trials were planned to last 4 years originally?

And why was it necessary for the government to provide the legal immunity to manufacturers? Without any liabilities?

Think about it.
It takes 4 years because every step is usually sequential but in order to save time several phases of the vaccine clinical trials were performed concurrently at the same time thus saving time. They also use less people in normal clinical trials like about 7000 or so while with COVID they included about 30,000 people in order to detect more data points for safety and efficacy.

Why is it necessary for the government to provide legal immunity? The government set up courts specifically for vaccine injury. Regular court systems where ordinary people serve as jurors often grant outrageous penalty fees out of emotion. All private industry left vaccine production because of the legal losses.

It was in the common good for government to step in and limit torts so vaccines can get produced. Without them it would be a public health emergency crippling the country with every vaccine preventable disease.

Old 06-12-2022, 10:32 PM

1,456 posts, read 1,510,717 times
I have not had any weird issues, lingering ill effects from all 3 shots I have had.

Old 06-13-2022, 07:10 AM

4,608 posts, read 3,301,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heron31 View Post
This list of Adverse Drug Reactions would be more meaningful if it also listed HOW MANY people each vaccine was administered to. How many people have gotten the Rubella vaccine as opposed to the Covid vaccine? If it is a lot fewer for Rubella, wouldn't that explain why that vaccine had a lot fewer ADRs?
Yes, if they gave percentages of adverse drug reactions as opposed to total numbers of shots, that would be interesting. And then compare it to, say, flu vaccines, shingles vaccines, etc. Maybe there is some info out there on that.

Old 06-14-2022, 12:59 PM

214 posts, read 281,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo13 View Post
Stating things that may have arisen long after the fact doesn't not point to the vaccine(s) - dd you decide to start eating more carrots, etc.? You can't blame vaccines for every-after thing that happens/develops.

Looks like you didnt read it. Same night. Not “long after”. And for some of the other things that happened its only been 30 days

And that's the thing nobody knows about long term effects. Whether you would have health complications from it months or years later or not. Thats part of the experiment. Wait and see. But like I said I'm not saying any of that stuff was caused by the vaccine I just want to see who might of had some of the experiences, their own or none at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness