Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2009, 05:05 AM

5,004 posts, read 15,352,184 times

Advertisements

Here’s Your Chance to Change the FDA - I Need Your Help on This One - articles - articles.mercola.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2009, 08:53 AM

2,178 posts, read 9,578,191 times
I guess they were backed into a corner and had to admit it? It has been all to obvious that they are failing at where they are suppose to be doing anyway.. Maybe this WILL bring changes? I lost faith in them YEARS ago.. Seeing "FDA Approved" on something says to me "Buyer Beware!"..

Old 02-24-2009, 09:10 AM

1,104 posts, read 3,703,033 times
Wow, I can just see the tears rolling down their faces...lol. The question to me is what do they do? I don't trust them so I have a feeling they will just allow more chemichals to be added to food to prevent salmonella and such instead of inspecting facilities and forcing them to uphold a high sanitary working environment.

As far as drugs being passed that won't change. Drug companies profits are worth more then a few thousands of lives. If the drug companies have enough money to cover lawsuits (which they do) ppl will continue to be used as their experiment. This is another reason I hate animal testing, why do it when we are the target of their experiment anyway.

Old 02-24-2009, 09:24 AM

15,852 posts, read 35,135,091 times
If you shake your head and wonder how this can happen, just do a city-data search on "healthcare" and read some of the threads that come up. People believe that the FDA and the Medical Profession are GOD.

People have far too much faith and confidence in both of these entities. While, granted there are some conditions which mandate some medical intervention and treatment (diabetes, appendicitis, severe trauma, etc.) it is overwhelmingly the responsibility of each individual to maintain their own health and care for themselves (and each other) in times of illness.

20yrsinBranson

Old 02-24-2009, 09:27 AM

21,956 posts, read 24,311,123 times
Whatever!! I personally can't stand the FDA and would never trust them! They are bought and paid for!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness