Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Hockey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 05:12 AM

1,828 posts, read 3,790,453 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by United_Caps_Skins_Fan View Post
Looks like you got your wish today! I just hope he has the same affect on the Rainjas as he did on Dallas. In other words, makes them worse.
I dont claim to know much about Avery, but just because he called his ex-girlfriends skanks (which for all I know may be true) would that be any reason not to sign him if he produces?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2009, 06:55 AM

2,370 posts, read 7,761,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by big daryle View Post
I dont claim to know much about Avery, but just because he called his ex-girlfriends skanks (which for all I know may be true) would that be any reason not to sign him if he produces?
That's definitely not a valid reason to not sign him. However, having an ego bigger than Texas and making a pest of himself both on the ice AND in the locker room such that no one else around him wants to produce IS a valid reason to not sign him. That's the appearance of things when he was in Dallas. But maybe it was as others have said, he just didn't want to be there and made himself into a cancer and being back in NYC he'll straighten up behind the scenes. We'll know shortly!

Old 03-05-2009, 12:07 PM

2,636 posts, read 6,650,253 times
Wow, how about that those trades. I'm really pleased we have Antropov because he's a great power forward (and just happens to be one of my favourite players ) and Morris should be a good addition. My jaw hit the floor when I saw what was given up for him though!

Old 03-13-2009, 06:50 PM

Location: When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic
1,132 posts, read 2,104,899 times
If Rangers will play as in Nashville they will make the playoffs
NorthJersey.com: Switching up defenders (http://www.northjersey.com/sports/rangers/41191277.html - broken link)

Old 03-14-2009, 05:16 PM

7,931 posts, read 9,156,295 times
Tough loss today at Philly. Don't know what has happened to Orr's play. At the start of the year he was playing like a real player;lately he seems too interested in dropping the gloves.

Avery continues to mystify me. He's got the tools to be a 30 goal scorer, yet he's more interested in being an instigator.

Old 03-16-2009, 05:24 AM

23,857 posts, read 71,329,057 times
Henrik Lundquist!

Old 03-27-2009, 06:54 AM

Location: When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic
Default Rangers continue to drive us fans crazy !!!!

NorthJersey.com: Tortorella livid over Ranger loss (http://www.northjersey.com/sports/Tortorella_livid_over_Ranger_loss.html - broken link)

Old 03-31-2009, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
Henrik Lundquist!
Henrik indeed!!!!Did anybody see last night game against Devils??? If Rangers can play only Devils they will for sure make the Playoffs
NorthJersey.com: Live blogs: Devils at Rangers (http://www.northjersey.com/sports/rangers/Devils_at_Rangers.html - broken link)

Old 04-03-2009, 07:16 AM

Default Rangers and Playoffs ???

Rangers are killing us softly again and again But what else is new NorthJersey.com: Rangers living on the edge (http://www.northjersey.com/sports/Rangers_living_on_the_edge.html - broken link)

Old 04-11-2009, 08:34 AM

Default Capitals or Bruins???

Rangers play Capitals: Win in Philadelphia on Sunday or Canadiens lose to Penguins in regulation tonight or both they and the Canadiens earn one point for an overtime loss.
Rangers play Bruins:The Canadiens win and they lose, either in regulation or overtime.
Both Bruins and Capitals are tough choices fro Rangers. I would still take Capitals but it's palyoff time anything is possible. Lets go Rangers!!!
NorthJersey.com: Henrik’s competitive juices are flowing (http://www.northjersey.com/sports/rangers/42838392.html - broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Hockey