Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 04:08 PM

12,498 posts, read 26,998,067 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdogg817 View Post
Most of Metro Matt post are a bunch of bull...I stated Dallas and Fort Worth are essentially one now as in working as a team and he come with bull**** about undeveloped land as if DFW isn't one metro. Than on another thread he refered to Parks Mall in Arlington as Ghetto because I stated the mall was very diverse. If Parks Mall is ghetto by Metro Matt definition the Houston Galleria would also be classified as ghetto.
This is funny.

Houston's Galleria blows Parks Mall in Arlington away in diversity of shoppers. Its like going to the United Nations on the real. Arlington can't hold a candle to even Southwest Houston's diversity.

Old 04-20-2011, 06:32 PM

18,495 posts, read 32,959,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jluke65780 View Post
Because Metro Matt made the point of stating how Parks mall is ghetto and dangerous; than he went on to extend on that point by saying only Asians, blacks and hispanics shop at Parks Mall. Those demographics are similar to people who shop at the Galleria.

Anyways, Parks Mall doesn't cater to one particular crowd imo.
That is a non sequitur hun.

Saying that only Asians, Blacks and Hispanics only shop at the PM and that makes it Ghetto and that since those races make it ghetto and those races also are found in the Galleria doesn't make the Galleria Ghetto.

I am not responding to the race comment, I am speaking directly to his reasoning.

If I say that I like Chilli with beans that doesn't mean that every meal that has beans is gonna be something I like.

The key word in Matt's statement was ONLY

Old 04-20-2011, 06:38 PM

12,735 posts, read 21,783,641 times
OK! OK! Let's get back on topic!

Old 04-20-2011, 06:44 PM

6,696 posts, read 9,950,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HtownLove View Post
Either Thursday or Friday
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M Bulldawg View Post
I thought you said tomorrow.
Quote:
you misheard. between 4pm thursday and 2 am friday. Listen for the boom
That's funny! I am gonna use that...................LOL

Old 04-20-2011, 06:48 PM

I've only been to The Parks at Arlington only one time. That was at least 4-5 yrs ago. When I was there it looked pretty nice.

Old 04-20-2011, 06:55 PM

I'm going to build a Mall of Houston in Pearland. It's going to rival South Coast Plaza, but it won't cause the Galleria to die. LOL! Sounds like a plan, huh?

Old 04-20-2011, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallaz View Post
That's funny! I am gonna use that...................LOL
You gotta pay me royalties. I have it Trademarked
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallaz View Post
I've only been to The Parks at Arlington only one time. That was at least 4-5 yrs ago. When I was there it looked pretty nice.
Lol, you think so because you are ghetto lol just kidding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M Bulldawg View Post
I'm going to build a Mall of Houston in Pearland. It's going to rival South Coast Plaza, but it won't cause the Galleria to die. LOL! Sounds like a plan, huh?
lmao, why in Pearland? the traffic is already too bad out there, you would have to subsidize road improvements to Almeda.

I think it would be better suited across from the Med Center. the other side of 288 is due for an upgrade. Even further south would be cool. Buy up all those slums in Sunny side, bull doze the area, give the residents coupons for new housing in Arlington and build a nice development that would improve the area.

Old 04-20-2011, 07:48 PM

Quote:

lmao, why in Pearland? the traffic is already too bad out there, you would have to subsidize road improvements to Almeda.

I think it would be better suited across from the Med Center. the other side of 288 is due for an upgrade. Even further south would be cool. Buy up all those slums in Sunny side, bull doze the area, give the residents coupons for new housing in Arlington and build a nice development that would improve the area.
LOL

I know a ghetto mall when I see one. For Exapmle: Town East Mall and the dying Southwest Center Mall is ghetto!!!!

Old 04-20-2011, 07:49 PM

[quote=HtownLove;18818191]You gotta pay me royalties. I have it Trademarked

I think it would be better suited across from the Med Center. the other side of 288 is due for an upgrade. Even further south would be cool. Buy up all those slums in Sunny side, bull doze the area, give the residents coupons for new housing in Arlington and build a nice development that would improve the area.[/quote]

You are hilarious! Wouldn't the mall be too close to the Galleria?????

Old 04-20-2011, 08:06 PM

[quote=A&M Bulldawg;18818259]
Quote:

I think it would be better suited across from the Med Center. the other side of 288 is due for an upgrade. Even further south would be cool. Buy up all those slums in Sunny side, bull doze the area, give the residents coupons for new housing in Arlington and build a nice development that would improve the area.[/quote]

You are hilarious! Wouldn't the mall be too close to the Galleria?????
No. The Galleria would be about 8 miles away from there. It would probably be too close to Meyerland Plaza though. Meyerland Plaza is about 5 Miles away from there. Then again Meyerland is only about 2 miles away from the Galleria which itself is only about 2 Miles away from Highland Village. Thinking about it now, the galleria would be far compared to its proximity to Meyerland and Highland.

Oh, I forgot Rice Village. Your Mall would be a Mile away from Rice Village and and about 3 Miles away from the Mall at Houston Center in Downtown
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston