Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2011, 08:09 PM

3,085 posts, read 5,244,502 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenDullesMJ12 View Post
Quanell's intrusion into this brought it to a new level. How does the pedophilic rape of a little Hispanic girl turn into a civil rights issue for the black community? It makes absolutely no sense. I am someone rational who can understand the point of others, such as; not all of the arrested men were directly involved with the crime, or that only the faces of black suspects were shown but not of those belonging to other races. But if that was the case it would have been revealed quickly as there is video evidence and the investigation has been ongoing for months. So why is he speaking as if he had the facts, but teasing us about it?

I simply see it as a person waiting for the officials to make a mistake/lose their nerve so he can shake them up on something. It's too repulsive for words the things that man is doing. Instead of being quiet and finding out what is really going on he is rallying supporters of the suspects and telling the Hispanic community that before they can be angry about black men who raped the girl they should "stop at her mama and daddy's house". However her mother was sick in the hospital, and some of these men were violent felons. Stupefying and disgusting describes his charade.
Yeah QX is definitely using the momentum this case has gained to try to inject a racial subtext behind the Cleveland PD's motives, which I find abhorrent. Naturally, on the heels of the recent widely-publicized Chad Holley beating by the HPD, there will undoubtedly be some, whose perception of authority might be colored by that case, who will find themselves to some degree receptive of QX's hypothesis. Needless to say, this is a very irresponsible and ill-advised move on QX's part, and has the potential to backfire vehemently.

Old 03-11-2011, 09:15 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,607,390 times
Find and arrest all involved, prove their guilt in the court of law, lock them up for a long time.

That is all.

Old 03-11-2011, 09:35 PM

885 posts, read 1,554,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSykes View Post
Needless to say, this is a very irresponsible and ill-advised move on QX's part, and has the potential to backfire vehemently.
Nah, it won't backfire. All feelings and disucssions would be behind closed doors. Doing so publicly against QX or his party/organization would be politically incorrect and racist and all.

Old 03-12-2011, 09:22 AM

1,743 posts, read 3,824,272 times
I pose this: What if 28 hispanic men raped a little black girl? Imagine the outcry from QX, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton..etc. Why isn't this being considered a "hate crime" on a minority. I think the Feds should get involved. This has become too big for Cleveland to handle.

I think guys like QX are actually hurting the black population as a whole.

ALL of my black friends and co-workers agree. These guys should be executed, or at the very least sent to jail as a little child rapist for life. They will get what is coming in prison.

Old 03-12-2011, 10:54 AM

9,053 posts, read 17,209,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston321 View Post
I pose this: What if 28 hispanic men raped a little black girl? Imagine the outcry from QX, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton..etc. Why isn't this being considered a "hate crime" on a minority. I think the Feds should get involved. This has become too big for Cleveland to handle.

I think guys like QX are actually hurting the black population as a whole.

ALL of my black friends and co-workers agree. These guys should be executed, or at the very least sent to jail as a little child rapist for life. They will get what is coming in prison.
Agree - opportunists like Jackson and QX are there for the personal fame and only hurt the image of the black population - much like Sheila Jackson Lee does, everytime she opens her mouth to protest something stupid like needing "black" names for hurricanes.

However, I have noticed Al Sharpton pedaling back over the last couple of years.

Old 03-12-2011, 11:26 AM

18,495 posts, read 32,976,721 times
its bad enough that a 14 year old boy would be so stupid to get himself involved in such a thing, but 26 year olds? seriously???? Its a shame the supreme court got rid of executions for raping a minor because it is justified in this instance.

How desperate must you be?

Old 03-12-2011, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheryjohns View Post
Agree - opportunists like Jackson and QX are there for the personal fame and only hurt the image of the black population - much like Sheila Jackson Lee does, everytime she opens her mouth to protest something stupid like needing "black" names for hurricanes.

However, I have noticed Al Sharpton pedaling back over the last couple of years.
Like Katrina?

Or is that not enough? Does she want Bunifa Latifa Halifa Shalifa Jackson?

Old 03-12-2011, 01:09 PM

2,639 posts, read 8,293,686 times
Quannell has just stepped over the edge...his rant on the chron today was outrageous and ignorant. Nothing justifies what these men and boys did to a child.

Old 03-12-2011, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by westres1 View Post
Quannell has just stepped over the edge...his rant on the chron today was outrageous and ignorant. Nothing justifies what these men and boys did to a child.
Do you have a link on his rant?

Old 03-12-2011, 04:12 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,236,937 times
This whole thing just makes me sad. Here we have a raped 11 year old girl; yet people are threatening this child family, deeming the girl was a *****, blaming the childs parents, turning this into a racial issue and more. I'm just highly disgusting with all the bull**** surrounding this case. I could never live in a town like that that is so ignorant and backwards.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston