Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2011, 08:40 PM

4,760 posts, read 13,825,153 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABCNews

From: Tension among community rises amid Cleveland rape allegations | abc13.com

Porchia is mother of one of the accused. She doesn't see why the story would be so interesting to folks outside Cleveland.

"Really, basically, I'm tired of hearing it," she said.
Seriously? I guess now we know how such evil was raised.

Old 03-10-2011, 08:57 PM

810 posts, read 836,906 times
It appears one of the suspects was grooming the girl prior to the repeated occurrences of rape. These are additional details regarding the family of the victim. People in that community have been vicious to her family after she came forward to authorities, Maria is the mother of the child. This gets more disturbing every time you learn about it, and even a gag order was needed?

Quote:
The police think we may be in danger. Because if they can't get my 11-year-old, they might take out their revenge on us," said Maria, as extra patrols are making rounds down her street.

Neither Cleveland police nor Child Protective Services would discuss the safety issue or a closed-door hearing with the family held Friday in Coldspring. State District Judge Elizabeth Coker said a gag order has been issued.

Maria's two older daughters, who are in advanced placement classes and the band, and her 9-year-old son have all cried about being uprooted. However, the 11-year-old, who was withdrawn from Cleveland schools when the videos surfaced, is enrolled in gifted and talented classes at her new school and is "doing fine," Maria said.

The stress has grown so intense, the 16-year-old daughter said, that her parents considered separating, while the 11-year-old is having regrets about following through with the case.
But Maria wants those who stole her daughter's childhood prosecuted. She said her daughter was threatened with beatings or death if she refused to cooperate.
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...o/7459716.html

Old 03-10-2011, 09:10 PM

430 posts, read 1,256,720 times
I was just watching the news and Quannell X was in Cleveland. The first sound bite had him saying, "We must have compassion for this child". I was impressed (and surprised!) that he and I actually agreed on something. Unfortunately, the second sound bite had him saying something about the investigators in the case looking like the Ku Klux Klan.

Last edited by TexasCatherine; 03-10-2011 at 09:12 PM.. Reason: spelling error

Old 03-10-2011, 09:22 PM

208 posts, read 416,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenDullesMJ12 View Post
Some in that community are holding a rally at night, with the support of the Black Panthers.

Tension among community rises amid Cleveland rape allegations | abc13.com
Someone's looking for relevance.

Maybe they should raise money for family counseling instead to help the families understand what they did wrong.

The entire thing is a cluster@!&#.

Old 03-10-2011, 09:25 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,854,658 times
I also watched the coverage of the Black Panther Rally in Cleveland. I was disgusted watching it. How can anyone support these thugs? I am so glad I don't live there. This reflects so poorly on the town.

Old 03-10-2011, 09:35 PM

885 posts, read 1,552,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenDullesMJ12 View Post
The other troubling dimension of this is that the Black Panthers are now getting involved and are trying to inflame racial tensions. They believe it is an outrage that all of the suspects of the crime are black, even though there is video evidence.
Outrage? Have they (Black Panthers) consider that the reason why all of the suspects of the crime are black is because all the suspects "allegedly" committed the crime ARE black?

Old 03-10-2011, 10:01 PM

810 posts, read 836,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter2010 View Post
Outrage? Have they (Black Panthers) consider that the reason why all of the suspects of the crime are black is because all the suspects "allegedly" committed the crime ARE black?
That opportunist psychopath from the Blank Panthers Quanell X said that it couldn't just be black males that had their way with the young girl, it also had to be men from other races. Could that piece of **** be demented enough to relish on that kind thought? If he was thrown in jail and was repeatedly sodomized by men much larger that him. It would be all fine because it included men of different colors, making things all better, according to his logic. He is a repugnant piece of fecal matter, along with all the rest of them acting like this. If anything they are showing that parts of society are rotten to the core, something like that should be exterminated from this earth before it spreads. I have never seen this much fervor to defend creatures who are downright evil.

Old 03-10-2011, 10:02 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,919,735 times
Reviewed for moderation...so far so good.

Last edited by Oildog; 03-11-2011 at 01:19 PM..

Old 03-11-2011, 01:20 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,919,735 times
Will reopen until the inevitable rush from the trolls on other forums rush in.

Old 03-11-2011, 04:00 PM

885 posts, read 1,552,786 times
Do the members of the Black Panthers have jobs outside of what they do within the organization?

Do they get money from donations? Who or what organizations donate to them? Do they get more attention and more donations by demonstrations?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston