Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2016, 04:11 PM

78 posts, read 78,428 times

Advertisements

Seems like most in the city actually support an equal rights ordinance, despite the fact that it was voted down November of last year:
Houstonians say they want an equal-rights law. So why'd it lose? - Houston Chronicle

It just goes to show you the importance of research and critical thinking in these elections. Perhaps if voters did a little bit more of both, they would have realized that it was a huge mistake to repeal the ordinance; the lone, supposed flaw was far outweighed by the many benefits the ordinance would have provided.

Old 09-05-2016, 04:27 PM

4,244 posts, read 8,761,226 times
Could they have just pushed it with the bathroom thing???? Would you have been happy with that?

Old 09-05-2016, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc619 View Post
Could they have just pushed it with the bathroom thing???? Would you have been happy with that?
The "bathroom aspect" is a complete non-issue to anyone with reasonable critical thinking skills, but, without such skills, the voters get scared of "men in women's bathrooms."

Old 09-05-2016, 05:37 PM

2,465 posts, read 5,792,835 times
Can we just keep the PERVERTS in their homes, privately that IS? How is that for critical thinking? Your critical thinking is very colorful for sure. LSD? Common sense everyone? I am pretty open minded, sh*i*te let it all rip, lets all share bathrooms like there is no tomorrow, man, woman kids, animals, aliens, Trump, pick something. eFF man where is this country going to?

Troll

Old 09-05-2016, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanw View Post
Can we just keep the PERVERTS in their homes, privately that IS? How is that for critical thinking? Your critical thinking is very colorful for sure. LSD? Common sense everyone? I am pretty open minded, sh*i*te let it all rip, lets all share bathrooms like there is no tomorrow, man, woman kids, animals, aliens, Trump, pick something. eFF man where is this country going to?

Troll
Non-issue. You lack critical thinking.

Old 09-05-2016, 06:03 PM

4,244 posts, read 8,761,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostInTheMatrix View Post
The "bathroom aspect" is a complete non-issue to anyone with reasonable critical thinking skills, but, without such skills, the voters get scared of "men in women's bathrooms."
Because someone doesn't want men in ladies restroom and women in the boys stall mean they lack reasonable critical thinking skills wtf I'm sorry if this HERO vote disrupted your future plans.

Old 09-05-2016, 06:26 PM

398 posts, read 394,840 times
Feel free to get this passed. I will self identify as a woman and **** all over every women's toilet seat I possibly can. How do you like for equality?

Old 09-05-2016, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc619 View Post
Because someone doesn't want men in ladies restroom and women in the boys stall mean they lack reasonable critical thinking skills wtf I'm sorry if this HERO vote disrupted your future plans.
Yes, because those things would occur whether it had passed or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickelsTX View Post
Feel free to get this passed. I will self identify as a woman and **** all over every women's toilet seat I possibly can. How do you like for equality?
It doesn't matter; you can do whatever you want in any restroom, but if it is clear that you are causing a disturbance, you will still get punished, regardless of pass or fail.

Old 09-05-2016, 07:22 PM

398 posts, read 394,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostInTheMatrix View Post
Yes, because those things would occur whether it had passed or not.

It doesn't matter; you can do whatever you want in any restroom, but if it is clear that you are causing a disturbance, you will still get punished, regardless of pass or fail.
Pass this and you sit in ****. I'm done kowtowing to liberalism's flavor of the week.

Old 09-05-2016, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickelsTX View Post
Pass this and you sit in ****. I'm done kowtowing to liberalism's flavor of the week.
Pass it, and you ensure compassion to the fellow citizen, all over Houston.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
View detailed profiles of: